A Date & Mei Mei's Birthday ~

We got Married ~ !! ( Exo ~ )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris & Mei Mei were in the heart of Seoul holding hands, and few people watching them and whispering to each other. Kris said to Mei Mei. " This our own date, just us .. no notes or missions. Okay ? " Mei Mei smiled and she asked. " Can we go some where .. like a park ? " Kris nodded his head. They headed to a near park, and they holded hands. They walked for 15 minutes of silence and Mei Mei let go of Kris hand and she started running towards the snow, and picked up the snow , and Kris grabbed some snow and they both threw at each other, both slightly covered with snow. They did it again and instead of throwing it at each other, they tossed it in the air, which made it look like snow. 

Kris hugged Mei Mei, and They did it again 2 more times, and they finished they're whole date, until ... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

...  Nine o'clock in the night. Mei Mei sat down infront of Kris, who was going to perform for her on ... her birthday ~ ! He sang ' Say Something ' By the great big world. And after the song was finished , Mei Mei cried , Of Joy & Happiness. Kris smiled and grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears from her eyes. She got up and hugged him, silently { Still Crying } wishing that the marriage wouldn't end. She hugged him tightly and Kris hugged her back. 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ 

Q : " Why did you cry ? " 

Mei Mei chuckled and sniffled , wiping her eyes. " Because, he rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter