New Home ~

We got Married ~ !! ( Exo ~ )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Arrive together, { When the show starts , After showing the neighborhood, they are going to be staying. } And Kris was handed a note. " To Kris & Mei Mei ; Today is the day where you get your new home ~ ! " The house was pure white, with a number 13 on the mail box.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They walked up to about half of the hill, and than saw a pure white house, with the number .. .. 13 ! { https://31.media.tumblr.com/cdd1be77fb6fde14a4e2e6a6f74737c7/tumblr_inline_n1s7s7mpkT1s8lmd2.png } They walked towards the home, and than opened the gate, when up the stairs, and once they were at the door, Kris covered her eyes with one of his Hands, and than opened the door with his free hand. They walked towards the middle of the living room and Kris said. " When i count to 3, i'll uncover your eyes okay ? " Mei Mei nodded her head and Kris started counting. 

" 1 ... " 

" 2 ... " 

" ... 3 ! ... " 

He uncovered her eyes, and than Mei Mei opened them and than she made a bright face. { http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llnwrr2Ezr1qfracxo1_500.png } Mei Mei faked a surprised face, and once she saw the medium size dance floor behind the couch, and she stepped on the first cube, that made a piano sound, she laughed and than got on and than stepped on few of the cubs, and which made different music instrument sounds, She laughed and than smiled at Kris, who was happy that she was happy. They both started to play on the dance floor, and both finished .. dancing on the dance floor were both laughing. 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ 

Q : " When you first stepped inside the house ? " 

Mei Mei was silent for a minute and had a lost look on her face, which made some of the interviewers laugh. She than said. " At first, i didn't like it. But - But i didn't say i hated it. But when i first stepped inside i didn't enjoy the presence inside the house. But when i saw the dance floor and when it made a sound, it really perked me up and also when i say Gege's face, I thought to myself saying. ' I should enjoy the house, like him. ' and than i started opening up to the house .. and it's others. " 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ 

Q : " When you first stepped inside the house ? " 

" I really enjoyed the house, But when i saw the look on Mei Mei's face i thought, ' Oh ! She doesn't enjoy the house. ' And i thought of ways to perk her up and make her happy and smiley. But when she stepped on the dance floor , which made her laugh and smile. Which made the house brighter and happier. Mostly Cozy like. And i was really happy , that she was smiling. " 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ 

Mei Mei & Kris were infront of the stairs and Mei Mei said. " In Italy , When Newly - Weds get married .. The guy carries the women up the stairs to the bedroom. " Kris nodded his head, Kris carried Mei Mei bridal style , Up the stairs and Mei Mei hiding her face, and blushing. Once Kris finished climbing up the stairs and carrying a 40 kg Mei Mei, he walked to the master bedroom , at the end of the hall. { http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=55290824 } He set her down and they both opened the door, To reveal they're bedroom. 

They went inside, and Mei Mei sat down, and than Kris was recieved with a Message. " Copy romantic poses from Drama's or Movies. " Kris read silently and Mei Mei ask. " Gege , what do we need to do ? " 

" We have to Copy romantic Poses from dramas or movies. " 

Mei Mei nodded her head, and than they began with they're first one. The spray. Kris sat down on the bed and Mei Mei infront of him with a Spray bottle .. ( Axe ) And he told her. " Spray the bottle on my face, on the count of 3 okay ? " Mei Mei nodded her head and than He got up once again and than set up the camera and sat back down. Mei Mei sprayed and only said. " One. " Kris made a face and Mei Mei laughed, The camera caught it, and Kris said. " Say something , when your about to spray ! " Mei Mei laughed and than she made a cute face, for a apologie. " Gege .. One more time ? " Kris sighed and he got up and saw the picture and laughed. He set up the camera one for time, and than He sat back down and she counted to 3, and than patted both his cheeks. And smiled. The picture turned out fine, and their next one was Pillow Fight !! { I've been waiting for this ~ ! } They got up on they're bed and than Mei Mei teared open her pillow which made Kris flinched. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter