Last Day At Florida ~

We got Married ~ !! ( Exo ~ )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went to the beach, and both drew at the same time, a heart with their names inside. They posed , smiling and Happy. Mei Mei said. " Gege ! How about we play, rock - paper - scissor and you ever loses, has to go in the ocean and dance ? " Kris smiled and than they played ' Rock - Paper - Scissor ' and Mei Mei ... lost ... again. Kris laughed, and Mei Mei hugged him saying " Gege ~ " She pouted and whined, and Kris tried to be stern and than he pointed to the ocean and she walked in the freezing water, and danced by waving her arms in the air, she said sluggish. " Naega Wolf .. Auu ~ " the last part crying - like. She had the stay in there, and they played again and she lost. She groaned loudly of frustation and Kris smiling like a dork. She danced again, and they did it 2 more times and she lost and the last part ... 

.. Kris lost ~ ! Mei Mei put her hands in the air happy and said. " Gege , Here now !! " Kris laughed, and walked sluggishly and danced ' Wolf ' by waving his arms in the air. They got out of the freezing water, and Mei Mei was carried, and he spinned her around 2 twice. After that Kris gave her a piggy - back ride, and she smiled resting her chin on his shoudler. Kris smiled and he carried her to the car. 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ 

Q : " How was today's last Honeymoon ? " 

" It was fun. But .. Gege , beating in the game , really upset me and i laughed at myself in the inside, because i was about to cry of frustation. " 

~~ ~~ ~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter