Honeymoon ~

We got Married ~ !! ( Exo ~ )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and Mei Mei, were sitting together, and they were picking out they're honeymoon. Mei Mei said. " Gege, Let's go to .. um .. Florida. To walt Disney world ? " Kris went to the site, and nodded his head. " Okay, Let's go there. Tomorrow morning at 8 : 00 ? " Mei Mei nodded her head. He got the plain tickets. For Walt Disney World. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Tomorrow Morning 7 : 45. " 

Kris & Mei Mei arrived at the Airport, Got they're passports. Put their Suit cases away. It was a 3 1/2 day flight. Once they got out of the plane inside the Airport Mei Mei said. " Gege Come on, let's get our suitcases. " They grabbed they're suit case and headed outside. ( To the Parking Lot ) They walked to they're new car. { http://static.tumblr.com/f5634aedb9368a0f9145d4372c009885/qjjppen/4mmmqb2cz/tumblr_static_7943510124_a6eb6a41ca_o.jpg } ( The Black One ) They opened the trunk and put they're suitcases inside the trunk. Than Mei Mei said. " Gege, how about we play Rock - Paper - Scissors , And the one who loses , sit's inside the car and the other take pictures ? " Kris nodded his head and they played Rock - paper - Scissors and .. Mei Mei Lost. She whinned & Pouted cutely and Kris smiled and sternly said while opening the Trunk. " Get insiide. " She whinned and sat inside the trunk and smiled at the camera. 

She got out and than pulled Kris and told him to sit down , and she took the phone and he smiled akwkardly and she laughed. After they had their fun. Kris got out and closed the Trunk and He got in the driver's side and Mei Mei Passengers. They drove to they're Hotel. { http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld2sqmxavY1qc2l4ao1_500.jpg } They parked, and Got they're stuffed & Keys, and went up to the 23rd Floor, and went to room 3212. They unlocked it, Which revealed, they saw the inside { http://vb.3rabhard.com/image/3rabhard.com_1394182597_494.jpg } She smiled, and they went inside the bath room, and than they walked towards the couch.  They sat down, and They grabbed their suit case and Mei Mei was first. 

She layed her suitcase down, and ped it, which revealed, Her Pajamas, and a face thing. She grabbed it, and waited until Kris finished. Kris had the ' We got married ' Hoodie & T - Shirt. And so did Mei Mei. " Remember when, you said that you want the show's logo , hoodie and t shirt ? " Mei Mei nodded her head. " And that you wanted us to wear them, and take a photo ? That's what we'll do. Okay ? " Mei Mei nodded her head, He had his Pajamas, and he asked. " What's that ? " 

" Gui Gui, gave me this. She told me that it was for your face. " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter