Look At Me...

Look At Me

I don’t hate you…” I was waiting for those words to come out of your mouth, JaeBum…


JaeBum POV
“Ma-Mark… I know you think that I can’t stand you bu-but… It’s not true…” I started shyly because all my braveness left me when I looked directly in Mark’s eyes. I wasn't as bold as I thought… I really didn’t know what should I tell him… I just stood there in front of him with my head lowered. I was looking at the ground in order to collect my thoughts and tranquilize my feelings. I was breathing deeply and loud and my heart was beating like never before. I started to feel pressure on me. I know it looks like this now because of me… All of it is my fault… But how should I explain this to him? How should I put my feeling into words? Whatever I’m going to say… He’ll think it’s crop of lies, won’t he? For 2 years I used to treat him like my enemy. Whenever I looked at Mark I could feel a big and growing pain in my chest. Because of Mark I realized I’m a really jealous person. I want him only to myself. I want to see his face when I wake up in the morning. I would do everything to make our own memories back. I know it was selfish of me to ignore Mark all the time but I didn’t want to admit that I love another man. I was running away from him. I thought this feeling will discontinue mixing in my head and someday leave me. How stupid I was? Now I love Mark even more… I can’t imagine life without his bright smile. I seem to fall more and more in love with him. Day by day I regret what did I do to our relationship. We could still be friends… We could still talk with each other cheerfully… We could… become… someone more than friends. I don’t know if he’ll accept my feelings, I don’t know what his reaction will look like… I just want to tell him that for all the time he thought I hated him I actually was suffering since I love him so much.
“I’m hopeless… Make you look like this… make you worry about me… Make you cr-cry…” I gulped loudly when saying the last sentence. The person who caused his pain is me. I already realized what did I do to both of us. I thought only I feel like this… That only I’m suffering from the pain. But looking at him now made me realize that I wasn’t the only one. I fell on my knees with a thud. It was really painful because many mini rocks pierced in my knees. But I deserved it.
Mark looked really shocked. His eyes were wide open and his jaw dropped. I put my both hands on the ground and I bowed in front of him. I could feel something warm was flowing from my eyes. I was crying… “Mark, for hurting you… I’m sorry. For making you feel uncomfortable… I’m sorry. For doing everything to make you hate me… I’m sorry. For liking you… I’m sorry…” I didn’t know if he heard the last words because I said it really quietly. I didn’t have enough courage to look at him in that moment. “W-Why… you… so… so su…ddenly…?” Mark’s voice was shaking… He couldn’t finish his sentence. I could see his hands trembling, I looked up and saw tears flowing from his eyes. It was… first time when he looked like this. His eyes were all red, his face wet because of tears… He wasn’t in a really good condition. Well… who would be after the words which came from my mouth? “Why are you apologizing me now? Do you even know… how… painful it was for me? I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t focus on anything because you left me without exact reason… And you feel sorry now? Are you kidding me?” He looked at me with teary gaze. I felt like the worst human on this planet. Made this pretty boy to look like this… I must be really terrible.
Without thinking I stood up and hugged him… “I like you… I like you… I like you… I LIKE YOU!” I kept saying the same thing. All my emotions… all my love to Mark… I couldn’t control it anymore. Before I got to know Mark I was really a hopeless person. I've never been in love ... But right now... I know for sure what 'love' means. Mark taught me it... I drew apart from Mark in order to see his face. I could see a big shock on his face but didn’t a disgusted expression which I expected. “Mark… I love you…”

Few Days Later~

“Hahaha! Wha- hahah What do you think you’re doing hahha Jackson ahhhahah!” Exactly Jackson, what are you doing with MY Mark, huh? Get your hands off of him please and stop tickling him… Ah… I feel like this happen all the time. Does Mark not see that I don’t like when other men touch or even look at him?
“JaeBum, what’s wrong with you today? Why are you pouting all the time? Well… You look kinda cute but… did something happen?” Mark asked me when we were alone in the practice room. I told him that I don’t feel like looking and talking with him right now but he just… just… gave me a hug from behind. It feels so nice… Mark, You’re mine… I don’t want to see other man touching you… Never…
“Haha, Are you… by any chance… jealous?” Mark asked me suddenly. I tightened my muscles squeezing my hands in fists so hard that my nails were digging holes in my hands. “Me…? Jealous? Are you trying to be funny now?” I said it half-hearted. I guess he started smirking at my words. “Haha, so I’m right!” Ugh… He is so annoying. I pulled his hands off of my waist and turned around to face him and… I pressed my hungry lips into his with all my might. It was such a passionate and really deep kiss. I want to stay like this forever. With Mark in my arms and feel a warm from his body. I moved closer my lips to his ear in order to whisper my… kind of warning  to him.  “You… Don’t touch other men. Keep your eyes only on me. Know that I watch you every minute of every day. Know how much I care for you. Lean only on me.” I kissed him once again but this time it was a light, gentle kiss. We drew apart and looked in each other eyes… “Forever… Look at me…”

_____________________________________________

I am so so so sorry it tooks me so long but I had a really important exams! ><
I hope you enjoyed reading my story hehehe ^_^
I will try to come up with another idea for the fanfic~~
Thank You All my Subscribers!
See you next time~~
Commetn&Subscribe~~