Best Friends... p. 2

Look At Me

Mark’s POV
Again I’m alone in this sad darkness. Only what I can do is regretting everything what I did in the past. I know it’s not my fault, but Ah… Why do I feel like this again? I decided not to think about it anymore. But… She was really important to me. I can’t help it… Even if she abandoned me… I still love her. I tried to hold my tears up  but I failed. I feel really terrible. I was sitting in my room thinking till… “Where is Mark?!” Huh…? Isn’t it Jaebum? Shouldn’t he be on a date now? He ran inside my room and stopped in front of my bed where he found me sitting. He gulped slightly as he noticed my wet of tears face. I tried to hide myself under my pillow but before I do so, he hugged me tightly. Without any word we were hugging each other on my bed. I didn’t feel uncomfortable… It was… nice… He gently puts his hand on top of mine as if he’s trying to comfort me. “Best to let the tears come if you feel like you want to cry. Remember you can always count on me.” I was genuinely moved. His words touched my heart, and I knew that he really meant it. I feel really happy that someone care about me that much and can cure my broken heart…
Jaebum stayed with me all night. I told him about my mother who left me and my dad 5 years ago. It still hurts so much but I feel better after entrusting my sorrows, troubles and worries to JaeBum. I really can count on him…


I don’t remember falling asleep, but I opened my eyes and saw that I’m in my room. My head hurts because I was crying all night. I turned over in my drowsy state, but the bed feels kind of narrow. I stretched out my hand and felt something warm right next to me. I ripped back the covers and there on the bed was Jaebum. Right… It looks like we fell asleep in the middle of our conversation. I looked at his sleeping face. “Thank You JaeBum.” I whispered fondly and saw a clock on my desk. Ugh, it’s still pretty early, I can have another 5 minutes…
“I… you…”Huh…? What is this…? Who said it… And why do I feel someone’s breath on my earlobe? This warm and nice touch… It feels so nice but… What’s this?
I opened my eyes and saw Jaebum’s face really, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly close to mine. I found him touching my cheeks fondly… His expression was really gentle, he didn’t look like always. He was more… charming and attractive. When Jaebum realized I’m awake he suddenly pulled his hand away and looked deeply in my eyes. I didn’t know what should I do… I just kept looking into his beautiful eyes. I was so mesmerized by him, the way he touched me, the way he looked at me… I guess… I like it… really. I haven’t realized it till now but he is really handsome when I look at him close up. His beautiful eyes were covered by long eyelashes.  And his red like girl’s lips were shining so brightly. He suddenly started getting closer and closer. My heart was beating so fast out of my control. He is so close… If we’ll stay like this… we’ll kiss each other soon… I want to feel his lips on mine… I know this is weird but I like him since we’ve met for the first time. I didn’t want to confess to him because I thought it could destroy our friendship and this would be the end of my life. “I… I… Need to do something!” Jaebum shouted out of the blue and pulled away from me. He ran off of my room without looking back at me… He left me alone in my room so I could feel something in my bed was missing. Oh god… What was it…? Does… he like me? Can I have my hopes up?
Ah… Because of today’s accident I felt so uncomfortable I couldn’t bring myself to look him in the eye…
 
After few days we still haven’t exchanged any word with each other. I want to talk with him although it seems he keeps avoiding me. Jaebum started to wake up earlier than me he purposely does everything as quietly as he can but I hear everything. Every time when he tries to sneak away… I know about it. Why are you like this JaeBum? I like you… I like you so much so look at me please!  I know this “touching-my-face-and-being-so-close” thing was embarrassing but damn Jaebum! I need to tell you something!  I don’t know what he’s thinking about but he can talk with me about it, can’t he? “Hey Jaebum… Can you please help me-” I tried to ask him about my korean homework but… “Go to JinYoung. I’m busy right now.” It was a first time when I heard his tone to be so cold. Even in the day of our first meeting he wasn’t as cold as now… It hurts Jaebum. You don’t see how painful it is for me? I can’t handle it anymore… -You’re my only friend, I need to protect our friendship!- Yeah… I thought this will work but Jaebum had another plan…
“We shouldn’t be friends anymore.” I felt like someone has hit me 100 times, spitted on me like I was a trash and throw me away. I asked him why but he could say only… “Because I can’t stand you. You’re pretty annoying, you know it?” He left me alone… The rain started pouring but I didn’t have time to think about it and cover myself.
I realized he cut me out of his life without an explanation…



„I don’t know what do you think about me… But… I don’t hate you…” I was waiting for those words to come out of your mouth, JaeBum…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heheh, so this is the end of this chapter! ^^
I hope you've enjoyed it~~ I guess next chapter will be the last one TT^TT
But if you like this story you'll be happy to hear this news....
I'm gonna write more fanfics about JaeMark! XDDD Yohoooo~~
Thank You all my Subscribers~^^ I'm really happy to see you like it~~
Comment&Subscribe ^^