Day 2; Apple bottom jeans.

It Was You

On their next day off, free of any schedules, Yifan coaxes Chanyeol into going shopping with himself and Tao, who's got a sneaky little plan hidden up his sleeve. As quick as they had gotten there, Yifan leaves the pair oh-so-strategically with the excuse that he wants to go look at underwear and when Chanyeol makes no move to follow, Tao beams and tugs on the Korean rapper's arm to drag him off to the a new little jean store.

"Okay, I'm coming out hyung!" Tao calls softly in his accented Korean, pulling the stall door open and spins around to show off the fitted, navy blue jeans. They cling perfectly to his hips and thighs, fitting around the curve of his buns and calves in all the right ways and he can't help but admire hi own in the mirror, so how could Chanyeol not be poppin wood right now?

Said man twirls his finger in the air for the other to spin once more, and Tao eagerly does, beore Chanyeol shoots him a thumbs up and a toothy grin. But Tao frowns immedietly because Chanyeol didn't jump him, he isn't ramming his tongue forcefully down his throat or humping him up against the wall, panting in that deep voice of his right in Tao's ear. Instead, Chanyeol is typing away vigurously on his phone, no doubt laughing at something stupid Jongin has sent. Tao is probably gaping al ugly again because after a moment of hushed laughs, he realizes Chanyeol is giving him a strange look and asking if he's okay. Tao almost shakes his head no because goddammit Chanyeol-- there is a perfectly sculpted right in your face and you have't even looked. 

Chanyeol excuses himself after another breathy laugh at a text, saying he's gonna' g meet  up with Jongin and play basketball, Tao watching him leave with big watery eyes. He goes back inside the stall, door closing quietly behind him. Yifan texts him  few minutes later, pretzel half hanging ut of his mouth, asking him what happened because Chanyeol just ran by???

 

TO; TAO

FROM; KRIS

 where r u???

TO; DK

FROM; TAO

changing stall. floor.

TO; DK

FROM; TAO

p. much hell.

Kris finds Tao moments later, his bushy ddragon brows peeking up over the door of the changing stall to find Tao sprawled out on his back, the jeans he tried on still half-way on his body and Tao himself stares up pathetically at the ceiling.

"Third times a charm, right?" Kris says with a small half smile, brows raised slightly. Tao throws his phone at the elders shin from below the door, and Kris squeals, barely dodging it. And Yifan still let's the maknae sleep with him that night because Tao is absolutely depressed on how the day turned out, but a new day brings new possibilities, leader reminds him.