The Encounter

Opposite Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

The Encounter

Anxiety filled your chest whilst walking towards your father’s room. You walked more slowly as you went closer to the door. You stopped exactly a foot away from the door of the room, and as you reached out your hand to twist the doorknob, a tall, blonde guy with eyes like glimmering silver opened it from the inside.

 

“You’re here now, come inside. Appa wants to speak with you.” The guy spoke softly. This man looks cold, but he seems to endear you very much.

 

“Sorry for being a little late, I ran into some friends on my way home. Is appa angry?” You asked anxiously.

 

            The cold looking guy smirked at you; he put his hand on your head and ruined your hair.

 

“He’s always upset with your brashness. You’re a lady now, not a little girl. Yet you still act like one.” He said.

 

            You put your right hand on your waist whilst rolling your eyes on the blonde.

 

“Come on Kris, do you really have to say that to me too? I thought you loved your sister more than anything? At least give me my freedom.” You replied with a sigh.

 

            Kris is your beloved brother; tall, fair, and handsome, around his early 20’s. Though stern and cold looking, he is actually very loving and endearing.

 

“Oh I do love you sis, but I have reason to be grumpy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter