Chapter 6- Disclosure

Hello, My Platonic Love!

683787ecgw1eh5b63b1ylj20au089754.jpg

 

SoEun and Yoona left their house and parted away when they out from the apartment. They waved goodbye to each other and went to work separately. SoEun pushed the bakery shop door open which caused the campanula hanged on top of the door rang nicely.

 

A tall guy appeared into SoEun’s eye, SoEun joyfully greeted to him “Good morning, Tao Oppa.” SoEun’s presence gained a smile from Tao. “You came early today? We used to be here at the same time.” SoEun asked Tao at the time she saw Tao held the tray full with cake on his way to place them into the fridge.

 

“Yeah. Ahjussi asked me to come earlier today to give me extra practice because of yesterday mistake.” Tao interpreted to SoEun about the reason to be in the shop early than usual. “But I swear that we will see each other tomorrow as usual.” Tao’s face looked serious quickly.

 

“Ok. Marked your word.” SoEun said to Tao as joking but who knows that can make Tao take it as a commitment. SoEun walked to Tao’s side and raised a bag in front of Tao’s sight. “This is for you, Oppa. I pledged to cook you lunch. Here it is. That’s kim bap, you like it?”

 

Tao put down the tray in his hand. “Yes. I like it.” I like what you make if this is for me. Tao murmured in his heart. “Thanks you SoEun ah. I’ve never thought that you will remember it.” Tao happily said to SoEun while he taking the bag SoEun handed to him. 

 

“What are you saying? Am I a heartless person to you?” SoEun pretended to be hurt by Tao’s word “You are hurting my feeling now.” SoEun put her hand on the left side of her chest.

 

SoEun’s upset expression made Tao become helpless and he promptly said “Sorry SoEun ah, I didn’t mean like this. I mean…. I” Tao expectedly became stammer.

 

Tao’s fluster face led SoEun to burst out a laugh and she calmed him down by saying “Oppa, relax. I’m just kidding. You don’t have to take my word that serious.” As unsuspected, Tao seems to be relieved after hearing SoEun’s sentences. Tao shyly rubbed the nape of his neck with his free hand, I want to take your words as a jest, but I just can’t help to do that.

 

Again, SoEun showed up inside the Fascination Fashion building for the same reason. This time when SoEun got into the fashion department and she found nobody there since it was already lunchtime. SoEun reached to Kris’ office. Will he be here? I was the one who offered him for lunch today. Based on yesterday experience, SoEun learned to knock Kris’ office door before getting permission to enter.

 

Unexpectedly to SoEun, Kris’ familiar voice sounded inside the room. SoEun swirled the door knob and took her step to the room which she saw Shin Si Jang was also inside the room standing beside Kris. SoEun politely bowed to Shin Si Jang.

 

Knowing that Kris was working, SoEun automatically moved her body to the sofa and she noticed the lunchbox she brought to Kris yesterday landed on the coffee table. SoEun thought that Kris put there after he done with the lunch yesterday, so she went to pack up the lunchbox then she found out that the lunchbox was heavy like yesterday.

 

SoEun curiously opened the lid of the box and frightened her that the lunchbox was intact as yesterday. He didn’t eat the lunch? SoEun hurriedly rush to Kris’ office and showed him the lunchbox, asked “Why you didn’t eat your meal from yesterday?

 

Kris placed a glance on SoEun and the boxed lunch, he perfunctorily replied “Didn’t you see how busy I am?” Kris was signing on some cardboard document. “Shin Si Jang, this fabric is approved. What’s next?” Kris passed it to Shin Si Jang and exchanged the file with him supposedly, however, it got snatched away from SoEun.

 

SoEun took away the document from Kris, and handed over the lunchbox to Kris and said to him with dissatisfaction. “Don’t you know that is not good for your health? Hurry up and have your lunch now. If not, I’m not gonna give this back to you.” SoEun was swaying the folder to Kris.

 

“Ya, do you know what you are doing?” Kris scowled to SoEun toward her action and stood up from his seat which attempted to get back his folder, but he missed it while SoEun was faster than him and turned her back faced to Kris.

 

“Didn’t you say you have no much time? If you don’t eat right now, you are the one wasting your time.” SoEun turned around face to face with Kris and she put down a small cake package box said “As a qualified girlfriend, it’s my responsibility to keep my boyfriend which is you to stay health. Eat this up too.”

 

“What is this? I didn’t like sweet thing.” Kris surrendered to SoEun’s behavior and sat down back to his chair. He looked at the decorative package SoEun laid down on his desk where a scent of sugar flew into his nostrils.

 

“You skipped lunch yesterday and just working all day. Your brain needs sugar for energy. I don’t wanna see you faint due to energetic shortage.” SoEun claimed to Kris while opening the lunchbox lid for Kris and the cake box. “I know you don’t like sweet, so I made a green tea flavor cream puff. It won’t be too sweet as you think.”

 

Shin Si Jang chucked while he seeing the unwilling look on Kris’ face. This is surely the first time, Kris ah, to give in that hastily. Kim So Eun si, you were firmly not what I thought you would be. Shin Si Jang’s snicker afforded a glower from Kris and Shin Si Jang immediately covered his laugh with his hand.

 

A second later, Kris can’t against and obeyed to SoEun to eat up his lunch that made from SoEun. SoEun changed her attention to Shin Si Jang, and said “Sorry, I don’t know that you will be here. Therefore, I didn’t prepare anything for you.” SoEun once again bowed to Shin Si Jang for her negligence.

 

“It’s ok. I’m fine with that.” Shin Si Jang did not mind about it with both of his hand shook to SoEun. “SoEun si, you are truly a considerate young lady. How does you know that our Bu Sa Jang dislike sweet?”

 

“Ahh. He remembered me because of my sweet aroma and he didn’t seems relieved while smelling it last time we met in the elevator. Then I predicted that he doesn’t like sugar.” SoEun answered to Shin Si Jang’s question without thinking. 

 

"Hmmm. Impressive, SoEun Si! You won't mind I called you by your first name right?" Shin Si Jang complimented SoEun with an unbelievable smile on his face. SoEun shook his head as a response. He moved his sight to Kris and asked "How was it? Bu Sa Jang nim. The foods look so good."

 

Kris rise his head and gave Shin Si Jang a stare, and said "Em, not bad." Kris almost done with the Kim bap that SoEun made and unexpectedly Kris was in a slow motion.

 

SoEun and Shin Si Jang noticed it and they exchanged a glance from each other. A playful smirk appeared on their face, SoEun said to Kris innocently "Kris Si, come on and have a try on the cream puff to see if you like it. You are running out of time." SoEun was tapping her watch screen.

 

SoEun's remind made Kris very frustrating. He grudgingly grabbed one of the green tea cream puffs on the package box and hesitantly put near his mouth. He slightly took a bite, and his eyes blinked after swallowing the cream puff. That wasn't sweet as he expected, besides that was kind of bitter. Probably it because of the green tea. This kind of taste that Kris never tasted before.

 

The subtle facial expressions of Kris gained a successful smile curving up on SoEun's lip. First he was unwilling, and then with amazement, so SoEun said “Isn’t that bitterness sweet taste incredible? Kris Si. Just like the time you're in love. The pain can be bitter and the happiness is sweet." SoEun seems like to remind herself in purpose. A scoffing smile showed on her face.

 

SoEun’s words led Kris rise up his head and looked at SoEun curiously, and asked “Really? Love will causes this kind of sensory changes?” And uncontrollably took another bite of the cream puff and keep on.

 

“Of course! Kris si, you don’t know that? Or I mean you’ve never experience that with your ex-girlfriend?” SoEun ignorantly asked Kris with her surprise expression. “Oh yeah, aren’t you just broke up with your girlfriend same as my situation? You were quite against my perspective to be my boyfriend that day? What made you change your mind?”

 

“……” SoEun’s multiple questions stunned Kris into silence. I cannot tell her the truth, which was humiliating for the arrogant as Kris.

 

Who knows that his uncle smartly replied to SoEun’s questions for him, said “Wuli Bu Sa Jang Nim haven’t meet his first love yet.”

 

“MO?” “YA!” SoEun and Kris unexpectedly shouted out after hearing Shin Si Jang’s word with surprise and Kris who was completely in a rage.

 

“Ah, that was because our Bu Sa Jang Nim was a workaholic who extremely focusing on his family business which lead him missed his chance to meet others heteroual excluding the partners in business.” Shin Si Jang added as remedial for his carelessness with both of his hands waved eagerly.

 

“Ah!!!!” SoEun nodded her head with understanding and a funny idea ran through her mind. SoEun intentionally crept to Kris’ left side and slowly lowered her body and put her face close to Kris, naughtily said “So which means Kris si you’ve never share a kiss with a girl right?” Now the distance between SoEun’s lip and Kris’ cheek only a few inches away, and SoEun tried to move on and caused Kris hastily got up from his seat to avoid the kiss from SoEun.

 

“What are you doing?” Kris embarrassingly fixed his suit after getting up from the chair and said to SoEun. His heart raced like hell when the time SoEun moved close to him, but he tried hard to hide his shyness.

 

“WAE? (What?) That’s a regular thing that a couple will do. Since you don’t know what love is, I can show you about it.” SoEun continuingly teased Kris like a mischievous imp, inside her heart was laughing crazily now. “Besides, a kiss on a cheek is surely a normal routine.”

 

“We’re not real couple. I just need to pretend to be my girl…friend.” Kris suddenly became stammer because he realized that he has blurted out something that he should not to be revealed. Uncle said that she may be act more naturally if she thought that we are real lover.

 

“NE? What do you mean by that? I don’t get it.” SoEun amazed by Kris’ word. Pretending to be his girlfriend? So that was the reason he agreed to be my boyfriend? A bunch of questions swirled around SoEun’s head. “What are you planning to do with me, Kris si? Tell me.”

 

“…………” Kris silenced for a moment and he decided to tell SoEun about the truth since half of the thing has been exploded now. Kris opened his mouth and ready to speak “My mother has a plan to arrange a marriage for me, I can’t let this happen. So I need to find a girlfriend in order to make her give up this ridiculous idea.”

 

“SoEun si, we doesn’t mean to deceive you. Please don’t get mad at him. This was my idea at the first place.” Shin Si Jang declared to SoEun so as to prevent she put the blame on Kris. “SoEun si, you’ve experienced to lose your loved one, I’m sure that you wouldn’t like to see others to miss their opportunity to seek for their true love right?”

 

“NE? I….” Shin Si Jang’s sentences made SoEun lost her word in a moment with her eyes on Shin Si Jang. Indeed, it was hurt when the time he left me. Then she rolled her eyes at Kris and Shin Si Jang and once again back to Kris. A few seconds later, SoEun made up her mind. SoEun’s silence caused Kris and Shin Si Jang’s heart beaten like hell. They can’t imagine that SoEun’s rejection toward their action because Kris’ mom was on her way back to Korea.

 

“I” A word slipped out from SoEun’s mouth which instantly resulted Kris and Shin Si Jang had their eyes on SoEun. SoEun brought up her head and determinedly said “I’m ok with that, but” Kris and Shin Si Jang’s face expressions changed rapidly from relief to struggle after hearing SoEun’ line. But? What about that? However, both of them didn’t say any word before SoEun finished her sentence. “But kissing will be prohibited.”            

“WHAT?!” Kris and Shin Si Jang’s voice loudly echoed around the room. They’re exchanged looking. What was in her mind?

 

Kris’ surprising expression led SoEun assumed that Kris disagreed to her request, so she said “If you can’t do that, I think that you will need to find others to” SoEun’s line got cut off by Kris’ screaming.

 

“No! I didn’t say it.” Kris shouted out on the instant. He don’t have time to find another girl to become his girlfriend now. He can’t let SoEun go now. Shin Si Jang was also agreed with Kris by tapping Kris’ shoulder as showing that he made a right decision.

 

“SoEun si, my mother is gonna back to Korea by tomorrow. If she requires to meet you, you will need to prepare for it.” Kris informed to SoEun about this urgent situation. Shin Si Jang who stood next to Kris stilly nodded his head.

 

“Ok. But… what should I need to do? I don’t know.” An unknown nervousness goes through SoEun’s heart. That’s too fast, wasn’t it?

 

“You don’t have to worry about it. I’ll manage it for you. The only thing that you need to do is follow my instruction.” Kris soothed SoEun by saying so, yet which sounded more like a command than a consolation. SoEun nodded her head slightly as understanding.

 

Lunchtime was over and SoEun left Kris’ company. Inside Kris’ office, Shin Si Jang walked up to Kris and asked “Thanks god that SoEun si was complying with us. Kris, you were very imprudent this time. If SoEun refuses to help, you’re going to die without a doubt.”

 

“I know. That was an incident. I was just too” Kris suddenly felt shy thinking back how close SoEun was at that time. Her breath was really tickling on his cheek.

 

“HeHe…It’s ok.” Shin Si Jang can’t controlled himself to giggle to Kris’ reaction. “I know that was your first time, I’m not attempt to blame you. Just make sure this won’t be happen when Noona is here. You will need to act more natural, you know.”

 

“I got it. I’m not going to destroy my life. Never. Now I was just worrying about her.” Kris nodded his head to Shin Si Jang and told his uncle about his concern by now.

 

“Her? You mean SoEun si?” Shin Si Jang believed the one that Kris talked about was SoEun. Kris nodded as his response. “What about her? I felt that she was really competent as a girlfriend. And you’re an obedient boyfriend who afraid of his girlfriend.”

 

Shin Si Jang’s teasing caused Kris felt annoying and he said as denial “I was not afraid of her at all. She took my document, the thing I was fear of is the procrastination of the business.”

 

“Oh really? Let see.” Shin Si Jang’s word sounded suspicious. Kris was freak out toward about his uncle’s doubt. What did I need to say to make him believe me? Why do I need to fear of her? Who am I?   Shin Si Jang continuously to say “But right now, SoEun si set up a rule to forbid you to kiss her, which might be hard to prove it later on.”

 

“Uncle!” Kris uncontrolledly yelled out with bit of anger. That was enough for joking. This earned a big laugh from Shin Si Jang.

 

“Ok! Ok! However, I was wondering why SoEun si will make such a request?” Shin Si Jang’s face became serious after his laughing. Kris shrugged his shoulder with a clueless looking and both of them were deep in their thoughts. Suddenly, Shin Si Jang burst out laughing again and said “What if she wants to keep your first kiss?” Kris made sharp stare to Shin Si Jang as a result of his tease.

 

“Let back to the subject, isn’t that your plan to make SoEun si bring lunch to the office in order to let the employees know about your relationship with SoEun Si?” Shin Si Jang asked Kris about SoEun’s appearance in his office. The workers were all gossiped about it from yesterday. “What a smart boy you are, Kris. This way can be a good proof for Noona to trust it.”

 

“What? I’ve never think about it. I was really don’t have time to go out for lunch, so I just asked her to come here.” Kris honestly told Shin Si Jang about his intention. Shin Si Jang should know that from the start how an idiot in love like him would think such an approach. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter End------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, what sup? Chapter sixth has been updated. Enjoy yourself by reading it. Do you guys have any ideas or feeling toward this chapter? Don’t hesitate it and write down your comment below, I love to read it. In this chapter, Kris’ plan has revealed by himself and SoEun seemed to be uncomforted by this, but she still agreed to disguise as Kris’ girlfriend. What was up on SoEun’s mind?  Want to know it, don’t give up to this story.

Next Chapter preview: In next chapter, Kris’ mom will be come back to Korea, will it become an obstacle for Kris and SoEun’s relationship?