Chapter 5- Lunch Dating

Hello, My Platonic Love!

 

Chapter 5

After SoEun done with the cooking for Kris’ lunch, omg there was less than 30 minutes, so she wasted no minutes and went to Kris’ office by riding the taxi. Thanks god that no traffic during the ride. SoEun got off from the taxi and she stand in front of the building. She called Kris while running inside the building.

 

“Kris si, I’m outside your company now. Where is your office at?” SoEun asked Kris as soon as she heard Kris’ deep voice through the phone.

 

“I’m at the fashion department. Ask the reception in the lobby if you don’t know where it is.” Kris responded to SoEun’s question with his eyes stared on the document he worked at.

 

“It’s ok. I know how to get there.” SoEun said it and hung up the calls. SoEun pressed the elevator button and rushed to Kris’ office. When the time SoEun stepped into the fashion department, the workers inside placed their eyes on SoEun, especially Yoona who passing a document to her co-worker.

 

“SoEun ah, why you are here?” Yoona approached SoEun and perplexed at SoEun’s presence in her workplace. She noticed the lunchbox that held in SoEun’s hand and asked “You want to have lunch with me? Why don’t you tell me last night? I have a lunch dating with SeungGi Oppa today.”

 

“ANNYA, Yoona. I’ll explain it to you tonight.” SoEun denied it by waving her empty hand to Yoona. “Oh yeah, which one is your Bu Sa Jang Kris Wu’s room?”

 

“NE? That one.” Yoona pointed to the room that behind her with confusion. “SoEun ah, why you asking that? You come to see him? You guys know each other?”

 

“Yoona ah, you've throw out too many questions at once. I know that you must’ve be confused now. I’m in a hurry now. I promise that I’ll answer your questions, but not now.” SoEun hurriedly walk to Kris’ office once she ended her talk with Yoona. SoEun twisted the door knob and walked into the room.

 

*Click* Hearing the noise of the door opening, Kris looked up at the door and saw SoEun making her way to his desk. But Kris coldly said “Don’t you know that is the manner to knock before you go into someone room or office?” Kris knocked his desk as an example for SoEun, and heartlessly said. “Closed the door and do it again.”

 

“What?” SoEun was totally in a shock mode. What an arrogant guy he is. SoEun closed the door and then knocked it with a dislike look on her face.

 

“Come in!” Kris said inside the room as his head kept down onto the document. Getting the permission from Kris, SoEun impatiently opened the door and walked inside the room.

 

She placed lunchbox for Kris in front of Kris’ sight, however, she got rejected by Kris, said “You’re late. An hour and 41 seconds.” Kris checked his watch and looked up at SoEun.

 

“NE?” SoEun suddenly felt speechless. You are the one who make this happened. SoEun shut prevented herself to argue with Kris since they are couples now. She didn’t want to hurt their relationship, so she said “Sorry about that. It won’t be happened again.”

 

“Take a seat on the sofa behind you and eat up your lunch.” Kris casually pointed to the L shaped sofa on the other side of his desk.

 

“Huh? How about you? You already ate?” SoEun felt loss toward Kris’ word. He was the one who asked me to make him lunch and now he told me to eat alone?

 

“No. I need to get rid of these documents after lunchtime.” Kris answered SoEun’s question without looking at her. “I’ll eat it later.” SoEun nodded with pouting and she lay her on the sofa. She opened the lunchbox that she prepared for herself and started her lunch with herself.

 

Minutes passed by, the meal inside the SoEun's lunchbox was all gone. SoEun sat sofa boringly. She swiped her cellphone and sometimes peeked at Kris with expressionless look. How long it take him to finish? The dish already cool up. SoEun bravely said to Kris “Kris si, do you want to eat first? Lunchtime passed half hour ago.” But all SoEun earned from Kris was “Shh!”

 

“If you need to leave for work, you can just go.” Kris was flipping the paper slowly while telling SoEun. His eyes skimmed through the lines on the black printed paper. “Leave the lunch on the table, I’ll eat it after this.”

 

“Ok. Remember to eat it.” SoEun stood up from the seat and cleaned her lunchbox. SoEun reminded Kris before she leave the office. “Oh yeah, do you want me to prepare lunch for you tomorrow too? If yes, I’ll go to buy ingredients tonight.”

 

“Em. You can do it, if you want.” Kris simply replied to SoEun’s questions. SoEun nodded her head and left the room. He seems like very busy, how can I have chances to get know about him and spend some times like regular lover? Luckily, today was just the first day. Hope that situation will be changed in the later days.

 

As SoEun stepped out the Kris’ office, Yoona immediately dragged SoEun out to the elevator. “Kim So Eun, you better truthfully provoke to me. What is the relationship between you and our Bu Sa Jang?”

 

“Yoona ah, calm down.” SoEun said to Yoona while she tapped Yoona’s shoulder to cool her off. “We are dating now, just starting today.”

 

“Are you serious?” Yoona’s eyes widened in disbelief. “I haven’t never seen him being with a girl. How can you do that? To make him became your boyfriend.”

 

“He was the guys I told you that night about MyungSso Oppa’s incident.” SoEun explained to Yoona while her mind wandering back to the scene from yesterday. “But I’m also curious about why he agree to it. He seems like resist me yesterday.”

 

“Ah!!!” Yoona plainly nodded her head to SoEun and she said “He was a strange person normally to say. SoEun ah, keep it up!” Yoona encouraged SoEun and both of her hands grabbed into fists. 

 

“Araso! Thanks you Yoona to tell me that.” SoEun smiled to Yoona. Kris Wu, what kind of person you actually are? It’s ok. I’ll find it out by myself during the period we are together. SoEun left the fashion building and back to the bakery shop. “By the way, don’t forget our date tonight. I’ve reserved the table at 8.” Yoona turned her body to SoEun and nodded to her as understanding and walked backwardly with her hands waving goodbye to SoEun.

 

At night, SoEun asked to leave the bakery shop 30 minutes early and went to meet Yoona at the agreed restaurant. Soon after, a figure reflected into SoEun’s eyes and she waved her hand highly and called loudly “Yoona ah, SeungGi Oppa, I am here.” And Yoona and SeungGi walked to table SoEun sat on with their hands holding tightly.

 

“SoEun ah, have you been here waiting long? Sorry about that.” Before SoEun made her response, SeungGi assumedly apologized to SoEun for keeping her waiting for them. “My work took me longer than I expected.”

 

“It’s ok, Oppa. I just arrived few minutes before you came.” SoEun shook her hands while replied to SeungGi so as to console his compunction. SoEun’s kindness earned a smile from SeungGi and took the seat next to SoEun with Yoona. “I’ve helped you guys order the dishes according to you guys’ preference. Hope you guys don’t mind. Then you don’t have to wait so long after you guys come.” As a officer, SeungGi Oppa liked others to do things efficiently, so I made order directly after I came. 

 

“You're fast. Thanks SoEun ah, you did it for me. How can I blame you because of this? I’m always pleased for it.” SeungGi showed his thankful and appreciate expression to SoEun. You helped me solve the things that I don’t want to face it ever.

 

“Oppa, you are certainly unimaginable.  A great man like you would have a choice phobia disorder. What a shame!” Yoona said to her boyfriend with her tease voice which made SoEun burst out a small laugh.

 

“Im Yoona, Jugeullae? (You wanna die?) How can you embarrassed your boyfriend like this?” SeungGi threatened Yoona with his eyes sharpened to Yoona where she stuck her tongue to SeungGi flightily. SeungGi pinched Yoona’s cheek and made SoEun smiled happily by seeing this scene, but somehow it kinda grieved her from the bottom of her heart.

 

A few minutes passed away, the dishes has all set on SoEun’s table and they all grabbed her glass of wine and made a cheer. A clear clink sounded around the restaurant and said enthusiastically “Happy Four Year Anniversary!” and they took a sip of their wine, yet Yoona was already bottoms up her drinks. Yes, today was SoEun, Yoona and SeungGi’s acquaintance fourth anniversary.

 

“Yoona ah, don’t drink that fast. You will gonna get drunk easily.” SoEun dissuasive Yoona with her concern face. However, she gained a shook head from Yoona and said “Its fine, SoEun ah. SeungGi Oppa is here. He’ll take care of me. Let start our food.”  Once again, Yoona poured herself another glass of red wine and drank it up.

 

“You, don’t drink that much, SeungGi Oppa don’t like that.” SoEun kept on advised Yoona in order to forbid her to stop drinking with her right hand reached out to Yoona’s side to prevent her to have another shot. Finally, Yoona surrendered to SoEun’s urge and put down the glass cup.

 

Watching this scene, SeungGi teasingly added his sentence and said “Im Yoona, can you be like SoEun? You have to think about your boyfriend. I know you are hyper about this anniversary, but don’t always get yourself drunk, alright?” Yoona naughtily stuck out her tongue a little to SeungGi which he and SoEun felt helpless and start to focus on their meal. 

 

Then their attentions all went to their dishes and now it was desert time. SeungGi admiringly said to SoEun while he saw his desert “SoEun ah, how did you know I like this?” It was Lavender Honey Ice Cream. No one know it except Yoona, his girlfriend. However, SoEun didn’t make any reply but just gave out her smile to SeungGi and Yoona doesn’t seems to have any concern about it and just focused on the sweetness.

 

Hours later, they were done with their anniversary dinner and SeungGi sent Yoona and SoEun back to their apartment. "Why does we picked this restaurant at the first place? Those standards of food is only mediocre." On their way home, Yoona who sat in front the passager seat next to SeungGi who was on the driver seat complained, and she turned her head back to SoEun and said "SoEun ah, I feel the French cuisin you made is better than them." 

 

"Yeah, I have the same feeling." SeungGi agreed with Yoona's statement, and rewarded a smile from SoEun as pleasant from their compliment, and said "SeungGi Oppa, if you like it, I can do it for you guys next time you come to our apartment for dinner." 

 

"Sure. Thanks SoEun ah." SeungGi brightly smiled to SoEun and said it. Since SoEun and Yoona were living together so he just need to drop them off at the same place.  They said goodbye to each other and one day has ended like this.

 

A few hours before the sunrise, SoEun woke up from bed earlier than usual. She dressed her up with casual wear and went to the early market to grab ingredients for Kris’ lunch. She decided to make kim bap. She cooked more for her father, Yoona and Tao too.

 

The morning finally came, SoEun cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and she walked to Yoona’s room knocked the door crazily. “Im Yoona, hurry up and get off the bed. It’s time to work, Im Yoona.”

 

“Ahhhh, SoEun ah, five more minutes please.” Yoona lounged in her bed and attempted to fall asleep again.

 

“No bargain. Get up, Palli (hurry up)!” SoEun sternly said to Yoona and threatened her “If you not come out in 30 seconds, I’m going to throw away your breakfast. Then you will need to make it all by yourself again, you gonna be late.” SoEun acted to walk to the kitchen but instantly the door of Yoona’s room opened.

 

“Don’t do that. You’re so cruel, SoEun ah.” Yoona pulled SoEun’s arm to stop her to go. “How can you be hardhearted enough to treat me like that?” Yoona brushed her head on SoEun’s shoulder like a spoiled child.

 

“Araso, araso. (I know) Go to wash up! Your breakfast already prepared in the dining table.” SoEun said to Yoona with both of her hands pushed Yoona to the bathroom.

 

 SoEun sat at the dining table and enjoyed her breakfast at the time she was waiting for Yoona. A few minutes passed, Yoona came out from her room with a fashionable outfit. SoEun stand up and grabbed a lunchbox to Yoona. “Here is for you.”

 

“What is it?” Yoona stuffed her cheek with food and took over the lunchbox SoEun handed to her. “Kim bap?!” Yoona opened the lunchbox and looked up to SoEun.

 

“I just made lunch for your boss, so I decided cook some more for you and Appa.” SoEun told Yoona at the time she bringing her plate to the sink.

 

“Oh I see.” Yoona nodded her head and drank up the milk in the glass cup. Suddenly, Yoona remembered something and asked “Oh yeah, SoEun ah. Can you borrow me a necklace? I can’t find any that suit for this clothes.”

 

“Sure. You know where I put those things?” SoEun mindlessly said to Yoona. SoEun and Yoona have been close together when they are young.

 

“Of course, I do.” Yoona smiled and picked up a toast and took a bite while she walking to SoEun’s room. On the half way, Yoona turned her head to SoEun and questioned “Yeah, where is Ahjussi? He didn’t come to have breakfast today?”

 

“You woke up that late. Appa already ate and went to the open our shop.” SoEun responded to Yoona teasingly. “Ya, Kim So Eun.” SoEun successfully won as she earned Yoona bawling and SoEun led out a giggle.  

 

 

New Character Introduction

LeeSeungGi30-1.jpg

Lee Seung Gi                                                    27 years old

- A police officer from Violent Crime Unit.

- Boyfriend of Yoona, friend of SoEun and ChanYeol

- has a photographic memory

- protective and reliable man

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter End------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Hey guys, I unusually finished a new chapter just in one week. I'm so proud of myself, hahaha. I'm just kidding. It was ashame to me which take me two weeks to finish up a chapter. However, I updated this fast is because of the long weekend since Memorial day is coming up. So I've some extra time to chill and write this story. Hope you guys like it, and wish me be able to finish one chapter each week, then you guys can read it as soon as possible. I'll try my best guys. A new character is showing up again this chapter, it was also a guy. And who is it? He was Yoona's boyfriend, and SoEun as well. ChanYeol is mentioned above as SeungGi's friend, he won't be appear in I think few more chapters later. I'm not sure, it need to depend on how the story going. Please don't mind about it. Enjoy and leave your comments below. Thanks!!! Especially for the one who comment and my subscribers.  Love you guys.

Teaser time:  Kris asked to have a lunch date with SoEun but he just left SoEun eating alone inside his office, and he then put himself into his works and ignored SoEun. To SoEun, this was discouraged. They will gonna have another lunch date in next chapter, something serious will happened. What is it? This will sincerely affect the relationship between Kris and SoEun. How can this be handled? Want to know? Please looking forward to my next update. Thanks!!! and have a nice weekend!!!!