Their first fight.....

My Love Story

Listen to Heart Attack by EXO-K while reading this chapter.(I should probably have chosen EXO-M because Luhan is in the story, but it's your choice.)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=biiJm2wKwG4

Krystal: 

For the first time in my life, I was happy about going to school. That was obviously because of LUHAN! I really want to him to feel the same way about me.  When I reached school, a boy came up to me. "I like you a lot!" He shoved a bouquet of roses in to my hands, and I was left in shock. I caught Luhan at the corner of my eye. He looked really upset. My heart started to beat faster and I felt my cheeks redden. I ran to class, felling embarrassed for some reason. I kept replaying the scene over and over in my head. He looked and acted jealous. But that was impossible.  Especially for someone as cute as him. Luhan sat next to me ignoring me completely.  "Good morning." I whispered to him, knowing he heard. His eyes caught mine for a moment and looked away. My breath got caught in my throat. His eyes were mesmerizing.  My heart stopped. Luhan was abnormally perfect. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "What happened? You've been ignoring me. What did I do? Can I help you?" I said, giving him a weak smile. Instead, he brushed my hand off and stared at me with cold eyes. I felt chills going through my body. Why was he acting this way? "Nothing. Mind your own business." He mumbled. 

Luhan:

Can she get any more oblivious? I'M JEALOUS. I'M NOT GOING TO ADMIT THAT. In fact, I don't know why I became that jealous. It's something that happened naturally. I gave her my cold stare. My powers could have activated. I'm so stupid. Her sad face pierced my heart.