I have something I want to tell you.....

My Love Story

Luhan:

She kissed me. She really kissed me. "But I'm not for you. I will hurt you." "Shut up. You can't hurt me, you're too nice and sweet for that." What was I saying? I should just give in to her. I love her, so what's the problem?  I circled my arms around her and kissed her hair. I was drunk with happiness.  Krystal loved me. What else could I want? Bzzzz. My phone vibrated. I slowly took it out of my pocket. It was Mom. Which made no sense. The world was spinning. I think I hit the ground.

Krystal

I felt his body tense up when I realized he was looking at his phone. The screen read Mom. Why did his face look shocked and worried? It was just his mom. He let go of me and dropped to the ground with a huge thud. "Luhan, do you hear me?! Wake up!" I started to freak out. Quickly, I made an emergency call and explained the situation. "Luhan, it's okay. You're going to get better. Help is coming"

Luhan: 

"Luhan. Luhan. Luhan. Luhan." That's all I heard. I slowly opened my eyes to see Krystal's face. Tears ran from her eyes. A smile slowly formed on her face. "Luhan, you're awake. I was so worried about you. You passed out in front of me after seeing your mom left you a message. I freaked out. But I'm so glad you're okay." I brought her face close to mine and kissed her lips. I inserted my tongue into . I am a horrible person. I'm kissing her just so that I could forget about her. Mom. No that evil, heartless demon. How could she still be alive? I hoped sincerely with all of my heart that was some ruthless prank. We both started running out of breath, so we stopped kissing. 

Krystal:

What an intense kiss! My mind went entirely blank and my breath was escaping and he was capturing it. Captivating(speaking of "captivating", y'all should check my fanfic I'm Captivated on Wattpad)Breathtaking(literally). After he let go, all that I could feel was disappointment. I should be happy. I'm too greedy. What can I do? I'm in love.