Getting to know him.....

My Love Story

Krystal:

The teacher walked in the room. "You have all been assigned to a seat." The teacher stood up. "Front row: Taemin, Minho, Onew, Eun Sang(Heirs, anyone?), and Tan(Heirs). Second row: Luna, Sulli, Jonghyun, Key, and Donghae. Third row: Siwon, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Krystal, and Luhan. Thank you for being patient and find your seat." He went back to his desk. I can't believe that I was seperated from my friends. I was secretly happy, because THE DEER BOY WHO APPARENTLY IS CALLED LUHAN IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Class may not be that bad this year. "I want you to get to know the person beside you." The teacher kept on reading.  He is an awesome teacher. I turned around to face Luhan. "Hi, my name's Krystal." I smiled. "Luhan." He smiled back. His smile was too bright, and my eyes were almost blinded. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but can you give me a tour around the school. I'm a transfer student."  While he was asking me, his head was down as if he was embarrassed.  So cute. Sure, anytime. I was too happy. "After class, then?" He looked at me nervously.  I nodded. "Of course!" "Can I consider you my first friend?" He looked at me. "Yep, anything for my friend." I whispered. 

Luhan:

OMG! Am I even allowed to say that? This girl was too pretty and to top it off she was really sweet. Krystal now considers me a friend. I think I am falling for her. I can't wait for class to end. I looked at her. She was diligently taking notes. Her handwriting was super pretty. I could see some of her last year's tests. All full marks. Wow! Even I, a transfer student, am not able to do that. Krystal's apparently smart too. No fair, she was perfect. Her voice has a sweet ring to it. I definitely don't want her to ever find out what I really am.