Spending time together.....

My Love Story

Krystal:

Ding! "You may exit the room now." The teacher said, not bothering to look up at us. Sulli and Luna pulled me over to them. "Come on!" They said simultaneously.  "No, but I have to help Luhan out. He wants me to give him a tour of the school." I whisper, looking down at my feet. "Ok, but try to hurry up." When I looked up, they had already left the classroom. I glanced over to Luhan, to see if he was going to come or not. He catched up to me. "Let's go." He smiled. Too shiny. We reached our final stop. "So here's the bathrooms. You got it all, right?" Luhan gave me a quick nod. "Let's go to lunch. Also, can I sit with you?"  He looked very embarrassed asking this. "Sure!" I gave him a big nod. "Thank you so much." He said, then pulled me to the cafeteria.  My heart pounded fast. I hope he couldn't tell. Does he feel the same way about me? Maybe I'll never know. I looked at his face. I thought I saw him smile. I am officially stupidly and madly in love with Luhan. 

Luhan:

I can't believe I was daring enough that I held her hand and pulled her hand to the cafeteria.  However what really surprised me was that Krystal didn't complain at all. Maybe she feels something for me. Impossible.  I shook my head to get rid of the thought. I sneaked a glance at her. She acted as if nothing happened between us. I guess I was the only one who is taking it this seriously.  I focused on eating the sandwich in front of me. But all I could think of was how much I love Krystal. This is the first time I've been in love with someone. It felt so exciting. I've actually never believed in love at first sight. "Um, if you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to call me.  Here's my number." She whispered in my ear. "Thanks." I said, giving her mine. I really can't believe it.  I got a girl's phone number without even trying.  JACKPOT! I screamed in my head. "You are too kind." I smiled at her. She froze. Did I say something wrong? She beamed. "I know I am. Thanks." Krystal went to go trash her things.