Abduction

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

 

Taeil paced back and forth, waiting for Zico and the others to arrive.

What’s taking them so long?!” Taeil thought. He was getting impatient. Just then, two cars pulled up. Zico and P.O came out of their cars.

“What took you guys so long?!” Taeil was furious.

“Calm down, bro,” Zico said. “What happened? How did Minnie get kidnapped?”

“Well, Minnie was trying on clothes, obviously, being a guy, I was bored. So she told me that I can go somewhere else and didn’t have to wait. I refused at first, but she insisted. Then after a while, she texted me saying that there might be someone following her. By the time I got to her, the guys already drove away.” He explained.

“How long has it been since they left?” Zico asked.

“Not too long ago. We might be able to get to them, I don’t know.” Taeil seemed frustrated.

“Let’s split up and search then,” Zico said. Zico got back into his car and drove off with U-Kwon, Jae Hyo and Min Hyuk. P.O got back into the other car, with Taeil following him. They drove off in the other direction.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Min Young struggled to get free. The two guys had tied her up and put a piece of tape over . She was locked in the back of the truck.

“What are we gonna do with her?” One of the guys asked.

“I don’t know… Isn’t her dad really rich or something?” The other responded.

“How am I supposed to know, Ryan?”

The other one shrugged. “I just thought you would know, Daniel.”

“Ryan? Daniel?” Min Young thought. “Do I… Nah... I don’t know them…”

Suddenly, the truck stopped. Ryan opened the door and grabbed Min Young out of the truck. Min Young looked around, not knowing where they are. The two men dragged Min Young to a small storage room, and locked her in there. Min Young rolled over to the door and kicked it, trying to see if there was anybody out there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Did you guys hear that?” Donghae asked the others. The other members listened closely.

“What is that sound?” Siwon said. They all looked around.

“It sounds like it’s coming from that house…” Ryeowook said, pointing at the storage room where Min Young was locked in.

“Let’s go look,” Leeteuk said. They walked toward the room, making sure no one was following them. Donghae leaned in to see if he can hear anything. Just then, Min Young kicked the door again, causing Donghae to jump.

“I think there’s someone in there…” Donghae said, backing up. All of them tried to open the door.

“It’s locked!” Kangin shouted. Min Young heard their voices. She kicked the door yet again.

“There’s a log over there,” Kyuhyun said, “We can use that and try to open the door.”

The others nodded, and picked up the log, and rammed it against the door. Min Young heard the sudden sound and rolled further away from the door for safety. They rammed the log against the door a few more times, and the door finally broke. They walked inside, seeing Min Young on the floor, all tied up. Min Young’s eyes widened upon seeing Super Junior. The boys untied her and removed the tape from gently.

“What happened?” Donghae asked her, forgetting to introduce himself. Min Young explained to them what had happened.

“Oh. I forgot to introduce myself,” Donghae suddenly said. “I’m Donghae.” He smiled at her. The other members introduced themselves.

“I know,” Min Young said, “I’m a fan of you guys!” She smiled.

“Oh really?” Leeteuk said, chuckling. “That’s great! Now c’mon, let’s get out of here.”

Min Young nodded and walked out with the guys.

“Oh! I need to call my oppas to let them know I’m okay!” Min Young suddenly said. She got out her phone and called Taeil.

“He- MINNIE!” Taeil shouted when he picked up the phone.

“Taeil oppa!” Min Young said.

“Omo, are you okay? Are you hurt? Where are you right now?” Taeil asked her many questions.

“I’m fine! I’m back at the mall right now. Super Junior had come and rescued me!” Min Young sounded extremely cheerful.

“Oka- Wait, did you just say Super Junior?” Taeil said.

“Yeah, why?” Min Young was confused.

“Nothing. Did you thank them yet?”

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I?” Min Young giggled.

“Alright then. I’ll come pick you up, okay? Stay where you are.” Taeil hung up before Min Young can say anything. He called the others to let them know she’s safe.

----------------------------

Author's note:

Hi guys ~ :D I'm the co-author... Um.

You guys can call me Pikachu, I guess.  :3

I'm an awkward turtle. <3

Do you guys like this, though? ;-;