Unlikeliness

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

 

Min Young woke up to the sound of rain. It has been a week since they got back from Jeju Island. She got up and looked at the clock. “6:30AM…” She thought. “I’ll get ready and watch some TV.” She went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and brushed her teeth. By the time she was done getting ready, it was already 7:15AM. Minnie went downstairs and sat on the couch, flipping through the channels. “Nothing to watch…” She whispered quietly. Suddenly, her phone vibrated. It was a text from L. Joe.

From: L. Joe Oppa

Hey, can you come to the school right now? I know it’s early, but I need to talk to you about something.

She read the text over and over again, getting more nervous each time. “What does he want to talk to me about?” Min Young thought.

To: L. Joe Oppa

What is it? I don’t think I can leave the house right now.

Min Young sent the text message and put her phone down. She sighed and got up to get a cup of orange juice. She looked around the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. Unable to find anything to eat, she finished her orange juice and went back to the living room, just to see that L. Joe has texted back. Sighing again, she opened the text.

From: L. Joe Oppa

Oh, it’s fine. I’ll talk to you at school. See you later!!

She made a face and then put her phone in her pocket. It was 7:45AM, and one by one, the boys came into the living room.

“Good morning, Minnie!!”  Minhyuk said, smiling.

“Good morning, Oppa!” Min Young responded.

“How long have you been up?” Zico asked.

“Since 6:30…” Min Young said, yawning.

“Ahh…” Zico said, wandering off to get breakfast.

 

------------------

At School

Min Young looked around for L. Joe. Where could he be? Just then, someone tapped Min Young on the shoulders. She turned around.

“Annyeong Min Young!” It was L. Joe.

“Annyeong Oppa!” Min Young replied, smiling. “What was it that you needed to talk to me about?”

“Um…” L. Joe grabbed Min Young’s arm and dragged her so they were alone. “I…”

Min Young looked at L. Joe, confused. “Hm? What is it?”

“I like you…” L. Joe mumbled under his breath. Min Young’s eyes widened.

“Y-You… W-what..?” Min Young couldn’t believe what she had just heard. L. Joe mumbled something again and then walked away, leaving Min Young by herself. Junhyung, standing right behind a wall, heard their whole conversation. Cursing under his breath, Junhyung walked away angrily, as if he was going to kill someone.

-------------

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER KADHFIGFDSF

My brain died so I ended it like that. Sorry~

I hope you like it! :D

- Pikachu~