Vacation

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

The students of Seoul Arts High School had a four day weekend, meaning that Min Young and her cousins decided to go on a vacation to JeJu Island. Packing up some clothes, underwear, bras, and her personal stuff into a suitcase for the next day. She decided to bring her cell phone, iPod which had a Block B case on it, her Nikon Digital SLR camera and shades along with her as well. Just as she was packing up her stuff, she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!" Min Young said while cleaning up the mess she made when she was picking out the clothes to bring.

"Wow Minnie... It's like a tornado came in here.." Min Hyuk said while looking at Min Young's messy room.

"I know oppa.." Min Young said while folding her clothes.

"Minnie! MinHyuk! Come eat!" Taeil shouted from downstairs.

"Alright!" Min Young and Min Hyuk said in unison. They both went downstairs and saw P.O and Kyung rushing to the washroom.

"NO, HYUNG. LET ME GO FIRST! I NEED TO GO BADLY." P.O said.

"Yah! I need to go badly too! I got here first, go away!" Kyung shouted from the washroom.

"Yah, you two!" Taeil shouted at P.O and then at Kyung after he came out of the washroom.

Min Young sat at the dining table, while the maid put down eight plates of rice and side dishes. The rest of Block B came and sat down at the dining table. Eating her dinner quietly, Jaehyo gave Min Young some vegetables. Min Young looked up at Jaehyo whom was smiling at her.

"A girl's got to eat veggies if they wanna keep that beautiful skin!" Jaehyo said and continued eating.

Min Young finished eating, excused herself and went upstairs to grab her pajamas and went to the washroom but before she could step in, Kyung ran in and shut the door on Min Young's face and hurt her foot, causing Min Young to fall back.

"Ow!" Min Young said. A drop of blood dripped from her nose. Min Young realized that she was bleeding from her nose. Taeil, Min Hyuk and U-Kwon happened to pass by seeing Min Young on the floor bleeding from her nose, and her ankle was bruised.

"MINNIE!" Min Hyuk shouted and ran to her side.

"Are you okay?! What happened?!" Taeil was instantly at her side, holding her shoulders. 

Min Young pointed to the washroom door. Kyung got out of the washroom, and noticed Min Hyuk, Taeil and U-Kwon glaring at him.

"What.. Happened..?" Kyung asked.

"You hurt Minnie!" U-Kwon shouted and grabbed him by his ear.

"OW, OW OW OW!" Kyung shouted in pain.

Taeil and Minhyuk helped Min Young up and walked her to the living room.

"I'll go get the first aid kit!" Minhyuk said as he rushed to the kitchen.

"Minnie-ah, are you okay? I'll get Zico to beat Kyung up for hurting you." Taeil said with a warming smile.

"I'm okay oppa." Min Young said.

"Alright, here's the first aid kit" Minhyuk said as he passed the kit to Taeil.

Wrapping up Min Young's foot and cleaning up her face from the blood, Minhyuk helped her to the washroom.

"Thanks oppa~" Min Young said to Minhyuk and Taeil.

As she finished showering, she noticed Minhyuk standing outside the washroom door.

"Oppa..? What are you doing?" Min Young asked.

"Helping you up the stairs of course." Minhyuk said as he gave MinYoung a piggy back up to her room.

"Oppa, your back is so warm." MinYoung said.

"Yeah..." Minhyuk said awkwardly and put Min Young on her bed. Min Young crawled under the sheets and Minhyuk tucked her in.

"I love you baby sis." Minhyuk said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too oppa." Min Young said and fell asleep.

As Minhyuk was watching Min Young sleep, he suddenly felt sad. I wonder how she dealt with the loss of her mother. She must have been devastated. I wonder if auntie is doing well up there. Why did Min Young have to go through so much pain at such a young age? Minhyuk thought to himself.

A tear rolled down Min Young's sleeping face.

"U..mma..." Min Young said in her sleep.

She must be dreaming of her mother right now. Minhyuk said quietly and caressed Min Young's cheek, wiping off the tear drop.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update. ;A;

I'm getting ready for school and what not.

If only I had a brother like Minhyuk oppa. :( <3