I Remember

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

Everyone except for Taeil woke up bright and early thanks to the sun shining in their rooms and the birds chirping. As Min Young was going to the washroom, she saw Kyung running straight to the door, and was about to say something.

"KYUNG. Step away from the door now" said a voice. Min Young turned around to see Zico behind her. Kyung slowly stepped away from the door, looking down at the floor, afraid of looking at Zico.

"Oppa, thank you." Min Young smiled and walked inside the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush her teeth. After she was done, she got out and walked to Taeil's room to wake him up. Just as Min Young was about to wake Taeil up, U-Kwon ran in and started jumping on his bed.

"HYUNG, WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GO SOON~" U-Kwon shouted.

"Go. Away. U-Kwon..." Taeil murmured.

"Oppa, you have to get up!" Min Young said as she started pulling on Taeil's arm. She started tugging on Taeil's arm until Taeil finally woke up. His hair was messy and it looked like he was still sleeping.

In about fifteen minutes, the boys and Min Young were loading the two cars with their bags.

On their way to Jeju Island, Min Young was admiring the view. They got to the Island house and unloaded the car. Min Young took out her camera and started taking selcas and pictures of the beautiful Jeju Island.

"Ah, this place is beautiful~" Jaehyo said while breathing in the air of Jeju Island.

Author's Note

Sorry guys, short chapter. :(

I'll update tomorrow~

OH, since school is starting on Tuesday for both me and Pikachu, we won't be updating everyday.

I'll be updating on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I'll try to sneak onto the computer to update. Haha.

I'm not sure about Pikachu's schedule though. :(

In the meantime, check out my other fanfic!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/72347/this-love-is-just-your-crazy-obsession-bigbang-gdragon-ljoe-stalker-teentop-you