Short Update

My Life in 180 Degrees!

Author’s note:

Again I want to apologize for this late update. Honestly it’s been hard for me to write again. Partly because we had our hectic enrolment last week and a lot of reading to improve my writing; but a big part of it is because of what happened with EXO lately. Most of the characters in my story are members of EXO and my fondness of Kris and Shinhye is what led me to write this story. With all of the things that has been going on lately it’s hard for me to continue my story. Kris is one of the main reasons I have been drawn to EXO. As a fan I support them in whatever they do it’s just I am one of the fans that’s still in the transition of moving on and accepting all these changes that has happened.  I feel that I should let you guys know that I am really having a hard time at the moment in continuing the story. I am so sorry to disappoint you. I am still trying my best to continue for you guys who appreciate my story so much and have been patient with me. I hope you enjoy this update.

 

 

 

“Hey.” Shinhye greeted Kris as soon as she closed the door of their house and saw Kris standing outside waiting for her. He had cut his hair having under shaves along the sides and died it blonde again. He looked manlier than last year she first saw him all grown up. A lot has changed since last year and Shinhye just realized how well he carried himself. He always looked good in anything he wears even just in casual black shirt and jeans with white rubber shoes like what he’s wearing right now. Every single day she realizes how good looking he is now that she sees him as a man.

Shinhye moved in with her father as soon as the trial was over and was safe for her to live with family. Maru offered Kris to stay with them but he refused to. Kris is still staying with Woobin. Kris figured that Shinhye needed time to send with her family at the moment. He’s contended knowing that her father trusts him with Shinhye.

As much as he wants to be with her all the time he did not want to hinder her from being reunited with her family. It was their second chance in living a less complicated life together- sort of a normal life that they kind of been taken away from them. This normal life entitles Shinhye to live with her real family and them continuing their studies. Woobin is kind of a big brother to Kris already and somehow he’s been his family for a while.

 Woobin also did not mind having Kris around and they actually enjoy each other’s company. Woobin was actually happy he had someone to share his knowledge in what he does best and he’s actually proud of having Kris as a student.

“Hey.” Kris greeted her back with a smile and caught her hand having his fingers intertwined with hers. His left hand pulled Shinhye close just to kiss her forehead. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too.” Shinhye responded. Although they have seen each other these past few days it was mostly fixing their papers for going back to school they haven’t had much time to spend together as a couple. “Let’s have breakfast first before we go to school.”

“Okay.”

Maru gave Kris a car for he knew he’ll need it driving Shinhye around. He wanted to give anything Kris wanted for being grateful for all the things he and his family had done but Kris settled for the car and his college fees at the moment.  The car was not that expensive as Kris wanted. He wanted what normal college students would have as their car.

Maru intended Shinhye to delay her acquiring a driver’s licence and as well as her own car.  With that Kris has to accompany Shinhye wherever she goes and she would be safer. Shinhye did not complain because it was giving her valid reasons to spend more time with Kris and with her father’s approval.

The two drove to a new café near their school to eat. They ordered a heavy meal to gear for their first day and sat down to eat. There were a few people also in the café having breakfast as well.

“I am kind of nervous.” Shinhye admitted after she finished her meal.

“I noticed. You were so focused on eating.” He knows when Shinhye’s nervous. She focuses on what she’s doing at the moment and be lost in it, somehow ignoring her surroundings. He finds it cute seeing her so anxious and he was enjoying watching her while they ate.

“I am not usually like this during the first day of school.”

“It’s going to be alright.” He assured her and held her right hand giving it a little squeeze. Shinhye smiled at him.

“Shinhye? Is that you?” a familiar voice called. Suddenly three girls came up to their table. They were classmates of Shinhye last semester and she smiled at them as they reached their table.

“It’s good you are coming back.” Jimin, one of the girls said.

“Lucky for us we got to go back and continue our studies.” Shinhye responded.

“Well that’s good. I hope everything’s been better. We heard it on the news and we’re just happy that you two are safe.” The other girl said referring now to both Shinhye and Kris.

“A lot were hoping to see your brother back when you left and I bet he will make a fuss in the campus now that he’s back.” The last girl winked at Kris but he ignored her. Shinhye knew this girl was a little playful and she was one of the girls who admitted had an interest on Kris.

“Well technically his not really my brother. I was adopted and we are together now.” Shinhye cleared. With that statement the girl widen her eyes in shock.

“Oh yeah, you’re real father is a big time businessman right?” Jimin said.

“Not that big really.” Shinhye admitted shyly.

Jimin’s phone rang and that was their cue to leave. They said their goodbyes to Shinhye and Kris and went ahead.

“It’s going to be a hard first day.” Shinhye exclaimed. “I forgot how you are actually a girls’ magnet even by doing nothing, not only that a lot of people knew that you are my brother.” She added with a little frustration.

“Well a lot of people also knew that all I see is you, back when they knew you are my sister. How do they think I will act if they knew that we are now together?” he argued calmly.

“You have a singing class with my right?” Eunji questioned Junhee as soon as she saw her going to the university with Kai.

“Yeah, Hello. It’s been a while. We’re kind of in the same year I think. Let me see your classes so I could help you.”

Eunji handed her schedule to Junhee. “I think we have almost all the same classes. As for your dance class you have the same class with Kai.” Junhee now pointed at Kai.

“Wow you dance as well?” Kai asked.

“Kind of.” Eunji responded

“After our class, I’ll just text Kai to so he could accompany you going to the dance studio.” Junhee said. “We are meeting Shinhye unni and Kris oppa for a while before we got to our first class might as well come with us.” Junhee suggested and the three of them went to the university’s main lobby.

“Unni!” both Eunji and Junhee exclaimed as the couple arrived holding hands at the main lobby. Shinhye and the two had a girly group hug. Kris ruffled Junhee’s bangs. Kai walked to Shinhye as well and gave her a quick hug with Kris’ consent.

“Good to see you back.” Kai said and Junhee nodded in agreement.

“We’re glad to be back.” Woobin said as he joined the group. Eunji rolled her eyes as soon as she saw Woobin.

“Wait, Kris hyung lives with you right? How come you did not come together?” Kai asked Woobin.

“He has a girlfriend.” With that, Kai understood what he meant. “Ah, I should get one too.” He exclaimed jokingly.

“Yeah, I think you should.” Shinhye .

“Who would want to be your girlfriend?” Eunji exclaimed and everybody laughed except for Woobin of course. He just rolled his eyes at his cousin.

“Sehun and Kyungsoo tends to arrive on time so were not probably going to see them till lunch.” Junhee informed everyone. The group parted ways to go to their classes.