Prologue

iridescent

                “WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!” I felt 5 bodies jump on the bed. They scrambled towards me.

                “Ugh... go away...” I mumbled and burrowed further into my pillow. My warm, soft… breathing pillow? Right, I had gone to find one of them in the middle of the night again. I vaguely tried to recall which one of them was it. Oh.

                “Oppa, make them go away…”

                “Go away.”

                I opened my eyes just a crack. All 5 of them were on the bed, I wouldn’t be able to get any more sleep. I relented and stretched, sitting up.

                “Good morning!” A chorus of 5 voices greeted me. Khun oppa planted a kiss on the top of my head. “I made breakfast, get Taec up and we’ll eat okay? We have filming later.” I nodded and smiled.

                “Did you sleep well?” Wooyoung oppa asked.

                “Yes oppa, did you?”

                “No, stupid Chansung kept snoring.”

                “Hey!” Chansung oppa reached over to cover my ears. He pouted. “Don’t listen to him.”

                I laughed, then remembered the one sleeping oppa left. Ugh, this was going to be hard.

                “Oppa, get up okay? Come on…” I ruffled his hair.

                Taec oppa reached an arm out, hooked it around my neck and pulled me back down.

                “No, you come back to sleep…”

                “Ack-“

                “Wake up you overgrown baby, and leave our dongsaeng alone!” Jun. K oppa threw a pillow at him.

                “Yeah, you always wake up the latest!” Junho oppa threw another pillow.

                “Oh my god, you guys. I’m up I’m up!” Taec oppa rubbed his eyes and sat up.

                “Yay! Let’s go eat, I’m hungry!” I dragged a bleary Taec oppa out of bed and trailed after the other whooping oppas, excited at the prospect of food, down the stairs and into the kitchen.