Withhold

Only For You~

"Where's Niel?" Chunji asked as he got worried again about the younger guy. He saw him earlier when it looked like he finally had enough of locking himself in his room. He saw him wearing shorts and storming towards the beach where he continued on walking until he got to the deeper parts. He didn't even react or glanced back when Ljoe threw a beach ball at him when he completely ignored their calls. He looked like he needed to reach the waters as much as he needed air to breathe. But it was when he began to purposely drown himself — what it looked like to Chunji, anyways — that he decided to just go and help him with what he was trying to do, which in this case, to drown.

...

Just as Chunji was about to leave his sunbathing spot and go drown Niel, he suddenly saw the said member coming back to the shore looking so tired.

"What the hell where you exactly doing back there?" He asked as Niel got closer. The other one looked at him as if he was from another dimension.

"Swimming, what else?" came the curt reply as he shook his hair from side to side to get rid of the water droplets. Niel was definitely in denial.

Chunji just rolled his eyes and passed him a towel to dry off. "Well, pardon me, but you certainly looked like you were drowning." 'Or trying to drown himself,' he added in his mind.

...

But all that happened half an hour ago and Niel was nowhere to be seen again. 'Who knows? He might just try to drown himself again or something.' Chunji thought. "Where's Niel?"

"No idea," Ljoe answered who was next to him. Chunji grabbed his iphone5 and refused to give it back when he noticed he was too busy playing with it. He'd rather play with his gadgets than enjoy the warm sun, huh. Ljoe glared at him, clearly annoyed since he was quite enjoying that game. Chunji just smiled his hateful smile, not giving up until he gets what he wants.

Finally getting tired, "Fine," Ljoe muttered and immediately looked for the maknae. "YAH, MAKNAE!!"

Ricky, who was in the middle of hitting a ball back suddenly got distracted and ended up being hit by the ball instead. Changjo who was playing beach volley with him laughed at his cute stupidity as their youngest rubbed his sore cheek. Ricky turned to glare at the hyung who called him and asked what he wanted from him now. 'Always bullying the hell outta me..' he complained.

"Have you seen Niel?" Ljoe simply asked after laughing at the scene earlier.

He scrunched his face, thinking really hard about the question, "Uhm, no..." which earned him a stare from Ljoe. The stare meant that he should already know what he was supposed to do. Sighing, he finally agreed, "Fine. I'll go look for him." 'Am I an errand boy or what?' He thought bitterly as he glared one more time at his hyung who was now back to playing with his iphone5 after Chunji gave it back to him. 'Ah, my poor life.'

He was just about to head back to their hotel to look for Niel when Changjo walked beside him. "I'll go with you." Ricky smiled. Well, at least he's got Changjo, right?

~~~~~

"What's the deal with Niel anyways?" Ljoe asked as he finally put down his phone. He was getting tired of playing that silly game, all he wanted was to go over his current best score.

"Oh, you're done playing now?" Chunji raised an eyebrow as he asked sarcastically. "Well, I dunno but he just seemed really down to me."

"That's emotional Niel for you."

"Yeah but just two days ago he was so happy. Always blushing and always daydreaming that I was getting sick of it."

Ljoe smirked at him. "Are you jealous? Need me to give you something to blush about too?"

Chunji just rolled his eyes at him. "As if you could ever give me something to blush about." He was definitely in denial also.

"Whatever you say. Just tell me whenever you need one," and with a wink, Ljoe removed his shirt and went towards the beach.

Chunji can do nothing but just stare at him. Debating over staying and sunbathe more or go with Ljoe.

~~~~~

Minsoo suppressed a yawn as he watched a peacefully sleeping Niel.  All he wanted to do was lay with him and cuddle the whole day away. Mentally checking all the preparations, he found some extra time to spare. 'Well, I just hope they got it under control,' he thought as he finally gave in and lay down beside Niel, pulling him closer to his body. 'Now I just have to remember to wake up before he does...' Niel stirred in his sleep and went even closer to Minsoo, seeking his warmth.

~~~~~

"What's hyung's room number again?"

"205. How can you not know? It's right beside ours," Chanjo shook his head, lagging behind Ricky who was searching for the room. 'Does he even remember where our room is?' he wondered.

"Found it!" Ricky exclaimed rather loudly and knocked on the door. No answer.

He knocked again. Still no answer.

Then another series of knocks, a bit louder this time. And yet still nothing whatsoever.

"Maybe nobody's inside..." he looked at Changjo questioningly.

"Let's see if the door's unlocked. Maybe he's sleeping again." Ricky moved to the side as Changjo twisted the doorknob and slowly opened the door. "We're going in..." he announced. The low creaking sound of the door was heard until it went to a stop. Silence hung in the air as the two tried to take in what was going on in front of them. What was going on in the bed..

"Oh...maybe we shouldn't have entered.."

"Well, he definitely is sleeping. Sleeping with someone else," Chanjo smirked, looking at his two hyungs wrapped up in each other's embrace. Half of Niel's body was on top of Minsoo's and his head was tucked away safely on his neck. Minsoo's arms were around the younger guy, his protectiveness seen from this simple gesture. They looked so peaceful and content sleeping together in each other's arms that Ricky couldn't help but blush a bit.

"Well, uhm, maybe we should leave them now. Not to disturb them or anything, you know."

"It's not like we're disturbing them. It looks like nothing would be able to disturb them right now," Changjo answered and turned to look at him. After seeing him blushing, he decided to a little. "Unless you're disturbed by this..."

Ricky began to feel self-conscious from the stare Changjo was giving him. 'Why is he looking at me like this...' he thought as he fidgeted. "Of course not, I'm just shocked. That's all."

"Oh really, then why were you blushing earlier huh?" He asked while coming closer towards him. Ricky looked like a cornered mouse and he laughed a little. "You know you look like a cute little mouse right now." There were just a couple inches left between them right now. "And of course I'm the cat..."

Ricky suddenly pushed him aside, muttered something about being such a tease, and then turned to run out of the room with a red face. Changjo laughed at him as he closed the door and followed him.

~~~~~

A pair of eyes slowly opened, blinking awhile after taking in his surroundings, and then closed again. Niel knew from the back of his mind that this was not where he fell asleep. He remembered getting mad at Minsoo and finally falling asleep outside at the patio. But why in the world was he not outside then. This does not make sense. He knew he was a heavy sleeper but there was no way he would sleepwalk inside, and if he ever did, he would most probably end up falling over the railings or something more stupid.

He was just about to get up when he realized he couldn't, something was holding him down to the bed. He also began to notice that the bed was actually a lot harder than he thought. 'You would think beds would actually be a lot softer than this,' he thought. Although the weird thing is, it didn't seem uncomfortable for him to be laying on a "hard" bed/surface. Not at all. It actually felt warm and.. nice to him. And the rhythm of it, how it goes up and down calms him. It just seemed a lot peaceful like that.

'Wait, hold on.. The bed goes up and down?' He retraced back. Spreading out his palm unto the hard surface, he felt a movement. As if someone was breathing... 'What the-'

Quickly opening back his eyes with a jolt, he saw arms enclosing him, a chest, a neck, and... "Minsoo?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~