Blindfold

Only For You~

The low rumble of an engine was heard and the vehicle comes into a complete stop. Sounds of bags being pulled and dragged enveloped the bus, but a certain someone remained undisturbed.

"Niel-ah, wake up! We're here already," Chunji said while shaking Niel awake from his deep sleep.

'Tch, the ride was so fast. I need more sleep,' Niel thought as he reluctantly straightened up from lying on his seat. "Yes hyung, I'll be coming right down."

"Hurry up, ok?" Chunji told him before leaving their bus, so eager to feel the sun's warm rays on his face and the sand under his feet.

Niel looked around and saw that he was indeed the last one left. 'Is Minsoo-hyung already outside? He didn't even wake me up, that idiot!' he mentally complained as he got ready to exit.

The members were so excited because after all their hard work and busy schedules during their comeback, they finally had the time to relax. Although it was just for a bit, their company booked them 3 days to stay at a resort and enjoy their vacation away from work.

"Where's Niel-hyung?" Niel heard Changjo ask as he was nearing the bus door. "I wanna go drop our bags already so I can go swimming after."

"Oh! I wanna come too," Ricky said rather too excitedly, throwing himself onto Changjo who playfully pushed the little maknae away from himself.

"Present!" Niel informed the impatient members as they all picked up their bags and began walking towards the hotel. It was such a beautiful weather outside. It was in the heart of summertime and the cool breeze from the beach had them feeling welcomed and excited to get their vacation started.

'1,2,3,4... 4? Who's...' Niel counted the members in his mind and found that someone was missing. "Wait, where's Minsoo-hyung?" He looked around but to no avail. Their leader was nowhere to be found at the moment.

"He immediately left after getting off the bus," answered Chunji. "Said there was something he needed to take care of," he just shrugged, as if it was perfectly normal, and continued walking on.

"Did he say what?" 'That idiot.'

"Nope, he didn't."

'Well isn't he a nice leader? The leader should be the one leading s to the hotel for the check in,' Niel thought while mentally hitting his hyung but karma must be really a because he ended up tripping on the sand. The members saw this and laughed throughout the walk to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niel threw his iphone5 on his bed for the 5th time now. He was so frustrated because he hasn't seen Minsoo for almost an hour. The others were already enjoying the beach but he purposely stayed in the room because he had hoped Minsoo would come by. Luck must be testing them since they both ended up sharing a room.

'But I guess not,' he bitterly thought. Minsoo never talked to Niel again after their situation 2 days ago in the practice room. It was almost as if he was avoiding Niel. 'He probably regret that he kissed me.' This thought annoyed and hurt him but he still couldn't help but feel hot and bothered whenever he remember the heated kiss. Not to mention the lingering thought that what more would've happen if Ricky hadn't interrupted them... 'Aish, that little maknae, seriously. It's all because of Ljoe-hyung bullying him.. Oh and the food too.'

'Niel, you can't mope forever! If he doesn't wanna talk to you, then no. Just forget what happened and move on.' Finally deciding to forget about Minsoo, he grabbed a towel from the nearby table and went out to enjoy the start of his vacation. Just as he was reaching the door knob, somebody from the other side twisted it and roughly pulled the door open.

First, Minsoo's face was nowhere to be seen and the longing was inevitable but the next second, it was staring Niel on the face. "Ah hyung, you're back?" Niel asked while eyeing the mild perspiration glistening on Minsoo's pale face. He thought that it just made him look even ier. "Wanna go to the beach?"

"You go on ahead," Minsoo briefly replied while avoiding his dongsaeng's questioning eyes. "You should go enjoy the beach with the others, I still have to stay here and make some important calls," he added while entering the room, brushing past Niel.

Irritated, Niel said, "Ok fine. Do whatever you want," and then quickly left their room. He was feeling both hurt and annoyance at the moment. Annoyance because Minsoo just brushed him off easily even after he asked him to go to the beach together which actually took a lot from him considering their current situation (ignoring each other). And then there was hurt because Minsoo actually doesn't care about him anymore. Or maybe he never did.

'Shut up Niel, you sound like a boy in love,' he scolded himself. 'Just go to the damn beach and drown yourself from these stupid feelings.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Niel left, Minsoo immediately reached for his iphone5 and made a call. "Is everything ok? Are there any troubles? I can't mess this up, you know," he said.

A few more exchange of words and he finally turned off his phone. 'I hope everything goes well for this. I can't afford to mess up again,' he thought.

He paced the room for a good 10 minutes before he finally gave up and decided to just see it for himself, to make sure everything will be fine.

Minsoo left in such a hurry that he forgot his phone on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling refreshed and a lot better than before, Niel opened the door to his room. Pausing before opening it fully, he wondered if Minsoo was inside. Upon hearing nothing, he figured he wasn't so he went in and relief filled his system when Minsoo wasn't really inside. He just couldn't face that guy at the moment.

He was headed towards the mini-fridge when he suddenly heard himself singing. It was the first lyrics to Supa Luv which was his part. 'But that's not my ringtone...' he thought.

He looked around for the sound and saw a phone lying on the bed. 'Minsoo's phone...? But why...'

Niel didn't want to answer someone else's calls but the caller was so determined and already called for the 3rd time now. 'It might be an emergency. That's right, that's what I'm going to tell him if he accuses me later.'

He finally pressed the answer button after the internal debate, "Hello?"

"She got it now. She's already here and waiting for you. Hurry up and come," the person from the other line said.

Niel stood still and stared at the phone. He wanted to know who the girl was but at the same time, he was also scared of the answer. 

'What if it's hyung's girlfriend? I don't think I can... But what is she doing here? Are they meeting up? Is that why hyung left earlier? Why he rejected my offer to go to the beach together?'

Niel's mind was filled with so many questions that he didn't hear the guy on the other side of the phone calling Minsoo's name, "Minsoo, minsoo! Are you there? Hey!"

"O-oh sorry," said Niel. "Minsoo hyung left his phone on the bed. He left earlier, he said it was something important."

"Oh. Well then could you tell him I called when he gets back? It's really important."

'Important because his girl is waiting for him?' Niel thought bitterly. "Uh sure, I will," he reluctantly said. 'How can I tell him this... And I also answered his phone. How am I going to explain.'

After the phone call, Niel went outside on the patio and stared at the beach. He thought of how his relationship with Minsoo was now broken. 'Do we even have a relationship? Friendship maybe but something more? I'm not sure anymore.' He thought that maybe after what happened to them in the practice room, they would've started going out already. But their distance just became wider.

He went to the comfy chair and looked up to the skies. After a few more minutes of pondering about the situation, he finally gave up and dozed off. All the while thinking of a certain leader.

'I don't know what to think anymore,' was Niel's last thought before he drifted off to sleep on the patio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minsoo cursed after he realized he left his phone back in the hotel room. Grabbing his hair in frustration, he continued on walking to the mini park located at the back of the resort.

"Minsoo! You're already here? That was fast," the coordinator that Minsoo hired came up to him.

"What are you talking about?" Confused, Minsoo asked.

The guy also became confused and answered, "I just called your phone. Your friend answered it and I asked him to tell you to come here immediately."

Minsoo stiffened and panicked. "A friend?! What did you say during the phone call? Did you say anything about all these?!"

"No, I just said that the woman incharge of the decorations is now here," he replied.

Minsoo sighed in relief and said, "Okay. Proceed with the preparations then." The guy nodded and quickly left to continue the needed preparations.

'Oh thank God he didn't say anything about this. I'm pretty sure it was Niel who answered my phone,' Minsoo thought. 'But why did he answer it?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening the door to their room, Minsoo was shocked to find it empty. 'I wonder where Niel is,' he thought. Looking to the side, he saw that the door to the patio open. Walking towards it, he can see an outline of someone sitting on a chair outside.

"Oh it's Niel," he said quietly while examining the sleeping face of the younger guy. "But why the hell is he sleeping here? He should've gone inside if he was sleepy."

Cold wind blew from the north and Minsoo saw Niel shiver due to the chilly air. Shaking his head, Minsoo went towards Niel and slowly lifted him into his arms. Niel, who was in a deep slumber, only groaned from being moved but didn't wake up.

Gently, he placed Niel on the center of the bed and lightly flicked his forehead. "That's for sleeping outside. You could've gotten a cold for staying there," he scolded the sleeping beauty.

Minsoo couldn't help his eyes from travelling downwards to Niel's lips. Those red full lips that he had only kissed once, 2 days ago. Unconsciously, he found himself slowly moving closer and closer to Niel until they are only a centimeter apart.

Finally couldn't hold back anymore, Minsoo lightly pressed his lips unto Niel's. The other guy tossed around the bed and muttered things only known to him while still asleep. Minsoo's soft laugh was heard in the room afterwards.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~