Surprise

Only For You~

The sun was no longer at its brightest as Niel woke up for the second time. He knew he was alone in the room the moment he gained consciousness because there was no warmth. It felt cold because that person was no longer keeping him safe and warm. He thought he just dreamed of him earlier when he first woke up. He thought it was just a fragment of his desires and imagination. But he was really there and that's what confused him the most. Why was he there? He thought he couldn't care less about him? 'Argh, this is so annoying! Minsoo-hyung, you are so annoying!'

A series of knocks on the door brought Niel back to reality as he quickly got off the bed to open the door. He grumbled as he stumbled and almost fell to the floor because of suddenly getting up so fast. Opening the door, he was greeted by the jolly face of their 'fake' maknae. "What do you want?"

"We're all going out for dinner. We're meeting up at the lobby in," Ricky paused to look at his wristwatch, "about 2 minutes."

Niel just nodded his head, wondering about something else. "Do you know where Minsoo-hyung is?"

"Oh. I think he went to make sure everything is fine for the dinner." This earned him a weird look from the older member.

"What the hell is he checking for? We're only getting dinner," Niel said as he shook his head. What in the world could be so important that it would need to be checked by him first? 'He's getting really weirder by the second,' he thought.

Ricky just shrugged at his hyung. "I don't know, maybe he's checking for any poisons or whatever." He apparently couldn't care less where their leader was as long as they get food as soon as possible.

"You're delusional," replied Niel as he pushed him outside the room and they went on their way to the lobby. "Where's Changjo?"

"I dunno, running around somewhere." Someone suddenly slung an arm around Ricky's shoulder and he yelped in surprise.

"Nope, I am not running around somewhere," Changjo said. "You're the one who's always running around. You're all over the place." This earned him a punch on the shoulder, which of course did not hurt at all but he was good at faking it. Anything for his Ricky.

"Pabo," Ricky murmured as Changjo just smirked and tightened his arm around his shoulders.

Niel glanced towards the two and his eyes immediately zoomed in on Changjo's arm. The two looked pretty touchy to him. It makes him feel strange and jealous at the same time. There was also a lot of skinship between him and Minsoo but that was before the incident happened at the practice room. Nothing since then. He didn't even stay long enough to share a meaningful conversation with him. He always find time to excuse himself and escape. He understands that he might feel weird about it but what about him? He was feeling weird too but he doesn't show it.

"Finally about time you guys get here," Chunji said, standing up from sitting at the sofa and dusting off his clothes to emphasize his impatience. "Aren't you guys hungry at all?"

"Isn't that the reason why we're here?" Niel said, getting annoyed. "Now can we just go and get food already?" He started walking towards the entrance to the hotel with heavy steps and the other members just stared at him. Shocked.

"Why is he getting mad?" Chunji asked, feigning ignorance.

Ljoe looked at him. "Maybe he's just hungry?"

"Or maybe because Minsoo-hyung is not with him." That came from Changjo and everyone immediately looked at him. "Why? He is like that the whole time we've been here. And it is when Minsoo-hyung is rarely with us doing who knows what."

Chunji snapped his fingers at this. "That's so right!" Then he began to think hard, "but why would he be so upset about that?" The two youngest just shrugged so he turned to the man next to him who stared back. Chunji continued on looking at him, waiting for him to get it.

"Do I look like I know the answer?" Ljoe finally answered. "Maybe he just misses him, I don't know. Now, can we go?"

"Why are you so eager to go?"

"Because Niel is standing at the entrance shooting daggers at us and it is embarrassing in front of all these people." He said while pointing towards the entrance. "Now can we go before he scares everyone?"

And they all immediately left the hotel and made their way to the restaurant.

~~~~~

The five members were greeted at the entrance of a seafood restaurant by no other than their leader, Minsoo.

"Is the table ready?" Chunji asked as he was about to just enter the restaurant without waiting for a service assistant.

"Yeah, uh, right this way." Minsoo guided them to the area located to the farthest right side where it was slighly secluded from the rest. They don't want disturbances while eating, especially when everyone's hungry.

'Now he looks like a waiter. What in the world is he becoming?' Niel thought as he followed the group.

The dinner continued on peacefully with everyone engaging in funny conversations while enjoying their dinner. Niel kept on glancing across the table from him which was where Minsoo was obviously sitting at. Minsoo also glanced at him but he tried his best to hold back sincce he didn't want to meet the younger one's eyes just yet. 'There would be enough time for that,' he thought.

"That dinner was sooooo good!" Ricky exclaimed as they exited the restaurant as a group. "It was so worth the wait."

Chunji slightly glared at him. "What do you mean 'it was worth the wait'? Did you wait? 'Cause we did."

"It's all because of Niel-hyung," Ricky muttered softly but Niel still managed to hear him and immediately sent daggers his way. This made him cower behind Changjo who was walking next to him.

"At least we got to eat, okay?" Ljoe said. "That's all that matters." And everyone just sighed. Ljoe spoke of the truth.

"So are we heading back to the hotel or do we still have somewhere to go to?" Changjo asked as he eyed the dark beach beside them. It looked too mysterious yet romantic with no other source of light but the ones coming from the moon above. The waves were still and everything would feel like in slow motion if you swim in it. He really wanted to go swim. Preferrably with Ricky.

"I don't know but I really wanna get back and relax," Chunji answered. He looked at Minsoo, "Anything on the agenda, hyung?"

Minsoo shook his head. "Nope. Go do whatever you want." With that, everyone was momentarily distracted with planning whatever they wanted to do. 'This is my chance!' he thought as he cautiously made his way towards Niel who was walking at the back of the group. Niel was quite busy thinking of ways to keep him busy tonight that he didn't notice Minsoo already walking beside him, but more to the back.

Minsoo slightly bumped his shoulder against Niel to get his attention. The boy looked to his side and was shocked. Why in the world was Minsoo beside him? "H-hyung?"

Minsoo cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck, definitely a sign of his shyness. "Come to the back of the restaurant where we just ate our dinner at around 8:00pm." All the younger one could do was stare and digest what he just said. "Are you okay? Did you get what I just said?"

"Yeah, uh, yeah. But why?" Niel asked, confused. 'What is he planning? What is this so suddenly?'

"Just come. You'll know then." Minsoo said as he lightly touched Niel's hair. "See you later."

~~~~~

It had been half an hour since Minsoo told Niel to come meet him behind the seafood restaurant but he still didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he should dress up or just go with regular clothes or does he even need to be this excited? He wondered if there is even anything to be excited about. Except the fact that Minsoo invited him and only him, of course. Even that would be more than enough to shock his emotional heart. Niel just being Niel. 'I wonder if anyone from the group is also going..'

In the end, Niel decided to just go with clothes that he would wear when he would be going out with friends. That way everything would be fine for whatever situations. And this was how he found himself on the way to the meeting place at 7:50pm wearing black jeans and a plain grey v-neck shirt. He looked wonderful nevertheless the simpleness of his clothes.

As Niel went around the seafood restaurant, he noticed that the surrounding area was dark. 'What the hell is Minsoo-hyung doing, bringing me to a place like this??' The only thing lighting his way was the little lamps here and there. The place behind the restaurant looked like what he would guess an empty field but it would be hard to be sure in the dark. 'Seriously, what is he thinking? And where is he??'

Niel was standing behind the wall when he suddenly saw a footpath made of pebbles leading to a forest. 'Wait, am I supposed to follow this trail? But it seem scary and suspicious..' Thinking that Minsoo has to be in the area anyway, he decided to follow the trail. He had to be brave for once in his life for this. He was meeting up with Minsoo after all. He cannot let this pass, not even for some psycho waiting for him on the other end. 'Just think of Minsoo-hyung.' he chanted in his head as he walked closer towards it.

As he was nearing the trees, he can see an area that looked like an open space in the center. It was still a dark place though so it didn't ease his doubts about his choice to go in it. The open space kept getting closer and closer until he saw a tree that looked like it has something tied on it. Niel came closer and saw a red rose tied to the tree. 'What is this doing here-'

Suddenly, hundreds of lights at the same time.

....

"Hyung?"

{Cue in T Yoon Mi Rae's Touch Love} :')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExHl7Xozsmk

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~