Confusion

Only For You~

"Minsoo..." Niel stared at the face above him. Minsoo looked just like a little boy sleeping peacefully. He can see his long eyelashes, his tall nose, and his naturally red lips. He looked unearthly to him, especially with the sun beaming light rays on his face. Niel couldn't help but admire everything of him, his face, his toned body, his rapping, his charisma, his smile... He felt like he wouldn't run out of things that he likes about him. He was able to arouse some sort of feeling from him even when asleep. What more would it be when awake...

Before Niel knew it, his hand was already almost touching Minsoo's cheeks. Pulling his hand back a little, he debated in touching his face since he didn't want him to wake up. He looked so tired right now that he didn't want to disturb him from his sleep. But he really wanted to touch his face, especially during his unguarded moments like this. In the end, he settled for a light, feathery touch to his cheek. Just barely touching since he didn't wanna disturb him and partly because he didn't want him to wake up just yet. He was scared that he would be back to normal and would be ignoring him again.

Niel sighed. 'Why is he even in bed with me? Why did he bring me here inside when I was completely fine sleeping outside? And why did he have to tuck me in and hug me in his arms? Why is he being like this? Why is he confusing me? What am I supposed to believe in?' Tons of questions ran in his head but there wasn't even one that he could answer. Only one person could and that person was infront of him. He almost woke him up just to ask him the questions but he held himself back. He wasn't ready to hear the questions anyway so he might as well enjoy the moment.

Niel layed his head onto Minsoo's chest and closed his eyes. Wanting to go back to sleep and dream of him.

~~~~~

Bright rays of sun welcomed Minsoo's eyes as he was finally waking up. With a small jolt he looked down and let out a sigh of relief when Niel was still asleep. He wanted to wake up first because he didn't want Niel to know about it, but some parts of him wanted to wake up first just to be able to look at his sleeping face. He truly resembles an angel, just like his voice. His long eyelashes, his tall nose, his naturally red lips... the lips that he could kiss all day. He looked like an angel peacefully sleeping, with not a care in the world. He looked so happy that it made him wonder if he was dreaming of something good. Something that made him happy.

Minsoo lightly combed back Niel's hair, careful not to wake him up and disturb his probably wonderful dream. He looked at him, just looked at him and hoped that someday he would be able to do this without worrying about him waking up and finding him there. 'For him to smile once he saw me waking up with him. For him to touch my face when he wakes up before me. For him to want to just fall back asleep and dream of me.' Minsoo wanted so much things but he knew that they would have to wait. And he can't wait for it.

Debating between getting up and looking at him more, Minsoo finally decided that getting up in that moment would help his 'somedays' to be even closer. So he lightly pushed back Niel's bangs and planted a soft feathery kiss on his forehead. He carefully and gently pulled his body from under him and made sure he was comfortable after he was gone. Niel stirred in his sleep but either that he was just too sleepy or that his dream was too wonderful to let go that he remained asleep. 'Just like a little kid, so peaceful.'

Minsoo stood up and looked at his sleeping figure a few more moments before finally finding his phone and heading back out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~