Chp 2

I'll Make it Up (Previously Overdose)

    Luhan walk slowly, scared that he will trip over something. The room is so dark, he can't see anything. He walk and walk until he found a little glowing jar. He open it and took a paper inside of it.

 

    'keep walking straight until you found another jar'

 

   He pouted but continue to walk after put the paper back into the jar and put the jar into his paper bag. (He found it beside the jar) He continue to walk and found another jar.

 

    'turn to right... you can see star above you, follow it until you found a red jar'

 

     "Again?" He sighed. Now he regrets his decision to follow the message in a jar that he founded in his locker at college. He continue to walk. He can see 'stars' above him. He smile. The stars make him feel better. He follow it until he found the red jar.

 

    'don't stop Xiao Lu... you know that you'll found your surprise after this... keep walking by following those hearts on the wall until you found a door with heart on it. There's your surprise. Fighting!'

 

   He smile and continue his journey to found his surprise. He always put the jar into his paper bag. He follow the heart glowing stickers and found a door with a heart on it. He open it slowly.

 

   His jaw fell in awe. This is the most unpredictable surprise he ever had. The room is dark but hundreds glowing jars make it bright. He can see a dinning set in the middle of the room. He found a paper on the chair. He take it and read it.

 

    'you may take a seat princess i know you're tired.'

 

   Luhan pout when he read 'princess'. "I'm a guy who ever you are." He mumbled.

 

    "Yeah, i know that." Someone said. Luhan turn around to found a familiar guy standing behind him with a soft angelic smile. "Sorry for making you tired Xiao Lu... please take a seat so we can eat our dinner." The guy said while pulling the chair for Luhan to sit. Luhan bit his lip a bit. He feel uncertain about this all surprise. First he don't know who's this guy but he did it for him. 

 

    "But..."

 

    "Uh uh... don't say anything princess just take a sit and we can start to eat our dinner." The guy said with a smile that make Luhan believe in him. He sit and wait for the guy to sit in front of him. They started to eat. 

 

    "So... you did this all?" Luhan asked. 

 

    The guy smile and starched his neck. "Well... i know it's kind of cheesy hyung but we've known each other for 4 months... and i uh... i did it to tell you how special you are for me." The guy said. Luhan frown. 4 months? He doesn't even remember his name. But he feel kind of guilty so he let it slide.

 

    "Well... thanks.. i feel honored." Luhan said. The guy smile at him and nods. They eat again with a comfortable silence. Well that's what luhan asume. He smile at the delicious food he eat. He took the drink in front of him. "Bubble tea?"

 

    "Yes of course, my favorite drink. Also yours..." The guy smile. Luhan return the smile and drank his drink. But suddenly everything disappeared. Slowly. He try to found the guy's hand and he grab it. 

 

    "You don't have to be scared.... i'm here hyung." Then the darkness swallow him. 

 

---------------------------------

 

    "S-sehun...." the said guy quickly open his eyes and hold his boyfriend arm stronger.  

 

     "You don't have to be scared... i'm here hyung." Then Luhan's breath calming again. Sehun sigh and his boyfriend's hair lovingly. It had been 5 days and Luhan often called his name in his 'sleep' Sehun can only hold his boyfriend's hand to comfort him. 

 

    Sehun hadn't been able to get a nice sleep. His body get thinner each days. He have a black eye bags bellow his beautiful eyes. His lips are pale. His pale skin getting paler. To say he eat well will be a lie. His friends all know about Luhan's state and everyone blamed him at first. But thinking the reason Sehun did it they blamed Krystal. 

 

    "Mr. Oh, I think you better go home and take a rest... you need it." The nurse said when she check Luhan's blood pressure. Sehun shook his head. The nurse just sighed and pat the teenage's head. "At least eat properly, I believe Luhan won't be happy to see his skinny boyfriend when he wake up." The nurse said. Sehun smile politely at her and nods.

 

    "Thanks noona..." Sehun said when the nurse finished her check up on Luhan. She smile and nods. After then Sehun is alone again with his boyfriend. "Hyung... wake up quickly before I get anorexia." He tried to joke. But his eyes tell otherwise. He really mean it. He want his boyfriend wake up quickly and take care of him again. "I Love you Xiao Lu." He said and kissed his boyfriend's cheek. 

 

 

 

__________________

 

I really can't make Sehun suffer a lot... I mean looking at Luhan's conditions right now he is suffering right? I hope you guys know the meaning of Luhan's dreams. It's all the flashback of his relationship with Sehun ♡

Wait for my update okay? I'll try to update soon. 

By the way sorry for typos... i'm to lazy to check on it again

 

 

XOXO

JinWoo