Chp 5

I'll Make it Up (Previously Overdose)

A/N: well, hello there!!!!!! So happy to be here /lol

Now the time to update! Enjoy!!


A boy with a beautiful white skin and fluffy honey blonde hair softly open his eyes. He tried to adjust to the brightness of the room. He can feel the sun light on his face. He smile. He feel a lot better as if he just wake up from the worst nightmare. He can feel everything around him, like how soft the blanket feel againts his skin, how silky his hospital gown feel againts his bare chest, how warm a hand that holding his body close to it's owner. His eyes snapped open at the realization that someone is holding him. He turn his head to his right and see a perfecly sculpted face. That familiar pointy nose, sharp jawline, beautiful eyebrow, a perfect eyelashes, and perfectly shaped lips. The boys try to remember who the owner of this handsome face. 

"Ugh.." He let out a moan of pain as a blurred memories come to his mind. His head hurt like thousands rock hit it. He clutched his head with his left hand and again letting out a muffled cries. 

"Lu?" The owner of the handsome face he just admire seems to notice that the person he's been holding already awake. "Luhan? What's wrong?" The boy panicked when he see the other guy state.

Luhan, the boy who still clutching his head just shook his head a bit. "N-nothing.. my head hurt." Luhan said while trying to breath normaly. "What are we doing here Sehuniie?" Luhan asked the other boy. 

"Uh..." Sehun bit his lower lip, hestitating about telling his boyfriend about the truth or let him remember by his own. But hearing another moan of pain make Sehun made up his mind. "Well... we were in a big argument because of my bet with Krystal. We kinda fight in our bedroom when I acidentally pushed you and you fall from the second floor. You've been unconscious for about few days." At Sehun explanation Luhan just nods.

"Oh... so that's why you've been acting like a jerk towards me. It's all because of a stupid bet with your lovely fan. What a stupid reason." Luhan scoffed. He sit up on his bed then look around. He can see some flowers bouqet here and there. All from his friends but mostly from his boyfriend. He feels horrible after listening to Sehun's explanation. Of course thath bet couldn't be stupid when it comes to Krystal, but he's angry because Sehun didn't tell him about it even a bit. He tought Sehun believe him enough. They also promised to never keep a secret between them. 

"I know Lu, I'm so sorry. I was scared that Krystal would hurt you if I didn't do what she wanted me to do. You know I love you right? I know this is plainly stupid because in the end I'm the one who hurt you, even almost killed you. What a bad person I am." Sehun also sit up from the bed and quickly stand up. "I'm really sorry." He bowed 90 degree, making Luhan startled.

"H-hunnie, Stop bowing. It's okay, Everything's fine now." Luhan said. Sehun quickly stop bowing. Luhan start to notice how skinny his boyfriend is. His skin also paler, and he have a dark circle around his eyes. Sehun look like a corpse. Luhan sigh then turn to face Sehun properly. "I thought you are smart enough to take care about your self. Now take a quick shower, I'll ask the nurse to make a breakfast for two of us. Go." Luhan said. Sehun give him a nod and quickly go to the bathroom after picking his clothes.

Luhan sighed before pressing the nurse button. Few minutes later the nurse came to his room. "Oh, Luhan-ssi, you're awake. Do you want me to call the doctor to check you?" The nurse ask kindly.

"No, I'm fine. I want my breakfast, but please make it two. Sehun hasn't been eating well I believe." Luhan said with a smile. The nurse smile back at the boy and nods her head before leaving the room. 

A few seconds later Sehun came out from the bathroom and sit pn the cair beside Luhan's bed. He look more fresh than before. Luhan frown seeing how water still dripping from the younger boy hair. Luhan quietly take the towel from Sehun's shoulder and rubs it to the youger boy's hair. "You're such a baby hun. What a nice boyfriend making his sick boyfriend taking care of an almost healthy boy." Luhan sighed. Sehun let out a small laugh.

"Sorry Lu, I just lose my apetite when you're unconscious." Sehun smile lightly. Luhan just keep rubbing the towel to the taller boy's hair.

A few minutes later a nurse come in bringing many foods on a tray. She put it on the bedside table then leave the room after checking Luhan's pulse. Sehun happily help Luhan to prepare for breakfast. He put a small table on top of Luhan's lap then put some foods on it. Luhan too preparing the breakfast like putting the jam on the bread they have and salts on the scrambled egg. After finishing their little preparations they start to dig in. 

"Woah, it's nice. Now I realized that I've been hungry." Sehun smile. Luhan just laugh at his childishness. 

"Call Kyungsoo, so he can brought us some yummy foods like kimchi friedrice." Luhan said with a smile.

"Okay, also Chanyeol hyung so he can bring us grilled porkbelly." Sehun said. They both sharing a sweet moment by eating breakfast together. Not minding they are in a hospital.


A/N:

Okay... I guess that enough

Anyway guys, I'm thinking about making this story subscribers only when I reach 1500 viewers, but if I reach around 50 subscribers before it I'll jus stay making this story free readers