Chp 6

I'll Make it Up (Previously Overdose)

A girl with a dark brown hair gritted her teeth when she heard about how her precious enemy regain his consciousness. She look at her friend who stand in front of her angrily. She let out a muffled scream.

"What a stupid news you bring to me. Go away and make plan to make that boy suffer. Understan?!" The girl yelled at her friend. 

"But if Sehun know you'll be in a big trouble. I heard his friends will never allow someone to hurt Luhan anymore. And even though you ask Jessica, whe wouldn't agree since Baeknyun's sister, Taeyon, is her best friend. This position will-"

"I didn't ask for your opinion Choi Jin Ri. Now do it or I'll make you suffer in place of Luhan." The girl stand up and leave the room. She walk to her bedroom at that mansion and try to think about how to get rid of that innocent looking boy from the boy that she love, or we can say the boy she's crazy about.


 

"Luhan hyung~ we're here!!" Some cheers from outside Luhan's room can be heard. Luhan let out some giggles before ask his boyfriend to open the door for their friends. Some moments later all of his best friend are coming in. 

"Woah, you guys should really keep it low before you guys getting kicked out from this hospital." Luhan said jockingly. The guys just smile innocently.

"We're just glad that you're awake already. You know how happy are we when we got a call from Sehun to be told that you're awake? We missed you Luhan." One of his friends, Baekhyun, said. He happily hug Luhan.

"We want to join!" The others start to join the hug and make it a big group hug. Sehun smiling watching the scene in front of him. He can see how glad Luhan to meet the other guys. He smile as he notice how Luhan smile brightly at everyone as they start to chat about what happened when Luhan was unconscious. 

Suddenly they stop talking when they heard a knocking sound on the door. Sehun being the one that closest to the door open it. Two familiar girls coming into the room. 

"Tae noona, Jess noona? What brings you here?" Chanyeol asked when he noticed his boyfriend's sister and her friend are the ones coming here. The girls smile at them and walk closer to Luhan.

"I just want to check my dongsaeng's friend condition. How are you Luhan? You look better than the first time I came to visit you." Taeyon smile kindly at Luhan. Luhan smile at her and answer it with something like I'm fine and thank you. 

Taeyon and Jessica are Luhan's closest senior in his college. The fact that Taeyon is one of Luhan's friend sister make them become a good friends. Jessica, even though she's Krystal older sister, she always nice to Luhan no matter what. And that make their friendship just as good as Luhan and Taeyon's friendship.

"I come here to apologize about my sister behavior. If only she didn't confused Sehun by her treath, nothing will happen and make you become like this Lu.. I'm so sorry." Jessica said with a sad face. Luhan smile at her and pats her hand.

"It's okay noona, it's not your fault, beside maybe I'm the one that causing troubles for Krystal." Luhan said with a smile. Everyone smile hearing Luhan kindness. 

"It never your fault that Krystal being like this. It's her own stupidity trying to steal Sehun from his beloved boyfriend. Nothing to worry, we well protect both of you from now on." Jessica smile kindly. 

Some hours later after they finished chatting and all, the guys leave. There are only Sehun, Taeyon, Jessica, and Luhan in the room. 

"Sehunnie, noona is apologizing for Krystal behavior." Jessica said while looking at Sehun. "I can never imagine she did something that can hurt you guys like this. I love both of you just like my own brothers. I can't let her hurt you guys." Jessica take both Sehun's and Luhan's hand. She smile at both of them.

"It's okay noona, thanks for being our noona." Sehun said with a big smile. Luhan nods in agreement. 

"Okay, it's time to leave, I have to go to my boutique. See you." Jessica said after giving both Sehun and Luhan a hug.

"Me too, I have to make sure that Baekhyun and Chanyeol aren't leaving any dirt on my new sofa." Taeyon sentence make all of them laugh. "So we'll see you guys later." Taeyon added and also hug Sehun and Luhan before leave the room with Jessica. 

Sehun smile seeing how happy Luhan look. He quickly prepare the kimchi fried rice that Kyungsoo bring especially for them. Luhan watching what Sehun do with a slight smile. His boyfriend is changing, and he notice that. Sehun is getting more mature and responsible. Luhan can see how guilty he is.

"Now Lu, let's eat.." Sehun smile as he take a spoonful of Kimchi Fried Rice and try to feed Luhan with it. Luhan happily open his mouth and let Sehun feed him.

"You should eat too, you look so skiny." Luhan smile and feed Sehun too. They both eating happily while feeding each other. 

After some time they finished eating. Luhan ask Sehun to help him wash his face and brush his teeth. So Sehun happily carry Luhan to the bathroom and sit him on the washtafel table. Sehun take a toothbrush and put a generous amount of toothpaste jocking that Luhan's breath stink. He also take a towel and damp it so he can clean Luhan's face. After done with it Sehun also brush his teeth and wash hiw face.

Luhan play with his pajama's button when Sehun change it for him. "Hunnie... thanks for takinh care of me.." Luhan said with a smile. Sehun give him a sweet smile and put himself between Luhan's legs.

"It's a boyfriend's job to take care of his own boyfriend, right?" Sehun said then kiss Luhan lightly on his lips. "Come to think of it, I haven't kiss you for a while right?" Sehun let out a small laugh when he see how Luhan's cheeks are turning red. He smile and again kiss Luhan's lips before carry him back to his bed.

"Sehun-ah, sleep here." Luhan pats the empty space on his bed. Sehun obey him. "So, good night Hunnie.." Luhan smile and kiss his boyfriend's cheek before burying his face on his boyfriend's chest.

"Night Lu, I love you so much." Sehun kissed his boyfriend's head when he heard a muffled answer from his boyfriend. Some minute later both of them went to the dreamland where they once again meet each other.


 

A/N: to be honest I'm not really planing to stop making Krystal being the queen of trouble /LOL but I love her tho.. so it won't be that long to make her become a good person.

Lastly, please write some comment so I know that someone is enjoying this fiction... 

thanks ^^ and please do subscribe