Chp 1

I'll Make it Up (Previously Overdose)

    Luhan look at a certain person who were sitting under the oak tree for almost two hours for now. The boy or better called the guy had been looking at Luhan's football practice from the beginning. Unknowingly looking at a certain person or more specific a deer-look-like person. Luhan get up from tre grass. Something push him to approach the guy. He walk slowly, pondering what to say to the guy. He stop right in front of the guy.

 

    "Uh... Hello." Luhan tried to gave him a nice welcoming smile but turn out to be a nervous smile. He cursed himself in his mind. 'Stupid. Why are you randomly walk here and can only said hello? Very stupid." He absentmindedly pout. The guy chuckled at the cuteness.

 

    "Well hello too." He offer a nice smile. He got up to standing in front of the deer. He eyed the deer curiously. "What bring you here?" 

 

    Luhan look at the guy before smile a little. "I was going to ask you the same question. Why are you sitting here?"

 

    "I like to watch you guys plays."

 

    "Oh, really? Why don't you join us then? Oh, by the way my name is Luhan. You?"

 

    "It's..." suddenly and slowly everything went dark. Luhan tried to found the other guy but he can't. The field, the oak tree... all of it disappear from his sight. He is standing in the middle of dark place when a name escape his lips.

 

   "Sehun.." and then everything became black.

 

____________________

 

 

    Sehun still pacing back and forth in front of the surgery room. He brought Luhan here as soon as he saw Luhan's lifeless body on their garden. He keep on cursing himself for being a jerk, for scaring about Krystal's dare, that now turn out hurting his boyfriend more than it supposed to be. 

 

    Yes, a dare. Krystal dared him to ignore Luhan and pretend to drunk and come home late, also saying that he had with Krystal for one month. Why? Simple. He didn't want luhan to get hurt. Why hurt? Krystal treathened him that she will ask Yongguk and his friends to beat Luhan up if he didn't agree with her dare. Why? Because Krystal is obviously in love with Sehun.

 

    The make out, the Disney land date all her plans. She still trying to win Sehun's heart but she can't since Luhan is on her way. So how we explain about Sehun hurt Luhan everytime he got home?  He is depressed. He doesn't know what to do to protect his boyfriend. He let his emotion take control of his body until it made Luhan hurt.

 

    The doctor come out from the surgery room make Sehun stop and quickly run to the doctor.

 

    "How's my boyfriend?!"

 

    "Be patient Mr. Oh. Luhan's injuries are bad but we able to make him survive. But his head is the worst. I guess he hit the ground strongly so maybe he won't be awake for some days or maybe weeks. We don't know." The doctor said while patting the young guy's shoulder. 

 

    "It's all my fault..." Sehun mumbled.

 

    The doctor just gave him a sad smile before informing that he can meet his boyfriend. Sehun smiled and thanked the doctor before get in to the room.

 

    The view broke his heart even more. Luhan's forehead covered with bandage, same goes to other places such as his legs, arms, even his shoulder. Sehun standing beside his boyfriend's bed. He took Luhan's right hand into his and kiss it softly.

 

    "I'm sorry Lu..." he whisper while crying. Regrets eating up his heart make him hard to breath normally. He really love Luhan.

 

    "Sehun..." He heard a familiar angelic voice. He quickly look at his lover face. Nothing change except there's a tear on the xorner of his lover's left eye. Sehun wiped it softly and kissed the eyelid.

 

    "I'm here Lu... don't worry." He whispered

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

First chaper out.

Sorry if it's short. I'm in the middle of studying when this idea pop out in my mind.

 

Xoxo

JinWoo