choke

❝trapped — yandere one shot collection

choke

 

credits: trigger warning for yandere ships and all the dangers of being in it. 
disclaimer: pictures belong to their respective owners


“Jafar, stop please,”

But your cries are drowned over the sound of breaking china and overturned furniture. In fact, your distressed cries served only to aggravate an already enraged Jafar, the person responsible for the mess. He ignored you, smashing expensive furniture against each other.

 And then, he stops mid track.

For a whole minute, there is complete silence in the room. It was broken only by his breathing, shallow and short, as if he is trying to get a hold on his sanity. It feels like the calm that comes after the storm, one where you feel relief because the storm is over and all you have to do is throw out the unnecessary and fix everything else. And then Jafar turns to you, his eyes are grey and snake like.

And then you realize that the storm is far from over.

“[name], why do you always do this to me?” He asks, voice straining as if he is exhausted. Your heart starts to race as he staggers towards you, one step at a time. Feeling like a cornered prey, you slowly retreated away from his towering form.

“Why won’t you speak up?” You are now sandwiched between the wall and him. He presses his body against you, fingers gripping you with a vice like grip. Under his penetrating gaze, you can only avert your eyes to soothe how uncomfortable he is making you feel.

Silence,

And before you know, the wall beside you is dented, with debris and dry paint all over. “Speak,” He barked, though he sounded hoarse as well. You give an involuntary wince, a reaction he had hoped to provoke out of you.

“I-It’s not what you think,” You started,

But your words sound only like poorly made up excuses to Jafar, who is both your lover and superior.

“I did not ask you to talk to hear your stupid excuses.”He spits the words out, and they are poisonous. With each vowel, you can feel the hurt digging deeper into your head.

“Jafar, this isn’t like you,”

There is desperation tinting your voice as you continued to plead at Jafar. And you’re right; this is not the Jafar that you know. The Jafar that you know is a level-headed man, the voice of reason that everyone, even the King trusted. And he would most definitely not be flying off the handle the way he just did, wrecking destruction on anything he can get his claws on.

But that’s just you.

To Jafar, these animalistic instincts feel like home. Maybe it was due to all the pent up resentment building up in his chest each time you smiled at someone else or maybe he just loved the terrified look on your face as he wrecked havoc in the room. Whatever it is, it felt good. It felt good to release his inhibitions, to no longer have to conform to societal standards.

“I guess you are not going to admit to your mistakes, huh?” He chuckles, though there is not much humor in his voice. And although he is no longer shouting, his voice seems to be masking some kind of insanity.

He looks up at you, his eyes returning to their former darker shade. He is no longer angry but he does not appear any much more human than before. Then his hair forms a curtain around his eyes, as if he is hiding his true intentions from you.

You feel your face drained of all blood as he fingers his household vessels, a thin piece of wire that seems to glow sinisterly in this darkness. And then he gives you a smile, one that sends chills running down your spine.
----
Jafar extends a hand, gently your hair. Your body is leaning against him, with no strength to hold your own. Red lines run across your porcelain clear skin, like some kind of elaborate tattoo. But upon closer inspection, it is not just red ink. You are bleeding. On your feet, grey wires are bent and coiled tightly around your feet.

What hurts more? Is it the pain that your body feels each time he pulls a wire against your skin so tightly, he draws blood? Or is it pain your heart feels as he slowly robs your life away from you.

You are not quite sure.

As you think about what you used to have before this, your heart tightens unbearably. You close your eyes, a tear falling. It tastes just as bitter as all the pain he had caused you. 

"I love you, [name]."


author's note:

i was bored.