blackhole

❝trapped — yandere one shot collection

blackhole

 

credits: trigger warning for yandere ships and all the dangers of being in it. 
disclaimer: pictures belong to their respective owners


“I will never let you go,” He promises in your ear, voice soft like a whisper. You are trapped in a tight embrace, with his arms wrapped tightly around yours like it is some kind of prison.

His last sentence, a supposed tender promise sends your heart plunging.

“What’s wrong?”

He has the cheek to ask you what’s wrong.

For a moment, you feel your temper flaring as you are tempted to give the black hair male a piece of your mind. You wanted to tell him how his lingering touches against your skin always felt like poison and how his words always just seemed to rub you the wrong way.

But for some reason, you hold your tongue. Maybe it’s because you know how angry he gets when you decide to say something that threatens to burst his bubble. Regardless, you decide to close your mouth moments before any of your poisonous words slip your tongue, choosing instead to bite your lips.

It was funny to think that you used to have a massive crush on him.

To have Sasuke Uchiha lavish all his attention on you was something that your 12 year old self had constantly dreamt about but things were just too different now. For one, you had decided to toss away your feelings for the charismatic and brooding male when you graduated. Two, you were no longer the same person as before.

Just like how he is no longer the same person; or maybe you were just wrong about him.

Even as a child, Sasuke had a brooding nature. You don’t remember a single instance in your childhood at the Academy where he had smiled. He was also slightly cocky, although you don’t see why he shouldn’t be. After all, he was only twelve when all the girls in his batch started worshipping the floor he walks on. Aside from shallow appearances, he is also an incredibly smart kid, topping all the classes with only stellar grades.

And then you saw it.

“Don’t you hate me? Are you looking down on me?” He asks, his voice is laced with anger. There is something about the look in your eyes that sends him into an unmoving state. Your eye, the ones that were filled with so much resentment is now calm. It is as if you know something that he doesn’t, and that is enough to drive him crazy.

“You are a star, so bright that you eventually burnt yourself out.”

He doesn’t know the reason for his tears. Is he happy that he finally found a person that understands him better than he knows himself or is he sad because he destroyed another person he truly loved?


author's note:

i was bored.