their first meeting~

Bunnie hybrid

you'll find out who the wolf is ;)
don't expect me to describe the place nd everything
cos.. i at those nd it aint important lawl


Yixing walks cautiously behind Luhan as he is being led towards the others home, occasionally stealing glances at the other male. He's not sure if what he is doing is the right thing, hurting a human and now being led back to the strangers house. He doesn't know whether to trust that baby faced male in front of him and as the seconds tick by, he tries to calm himself down as much as he can.

While Yixing is trying to battle his nerves, Luhans excitement couldn't be contained.With each step he took, there was a spring to it. Not only was he able to find something while he was out in the forest, he was able to come across such a beautiful creature. Not just any creature, but a hybrid. He had loved the feel of the hybrids Yixings fur; it was soft to the touch. It was by impulse at first when he had suggested the male to stay with him and his friends, but he was ecstatic when he agreed, ever so shyly.

His in a breath when a large house comes into view. The house was huge but then remembered that Luhan had said that their are 11 of them. I guess they all must have their own rooms then, if the house is this big.

Luhan is the first to walk up the steps, beckoning the other to follow close to him when he sees him ogling the house. Once Yixing was back to his position behind Luhan, they step inside the house. When Luhan doesn't see any of the others around, he wonders where the rest of them are. It's only when he hears a slight thump on the floor does he realize that the others are in the entertainment area at the back of the house where they have a giant television nailed to the wall along with other things lying around on the floor.

He steps towards the back of the house with Yixing in tow. His steps become a little more hesitant as he enters the area, not knowing that the hybrid that was once behind him have taken into hiding behind the wall, listening to the ruckus on the other side.

The others look up when Luhan enters and each look at him weirdly because he was just standing there, shifting from one foot to another. There's questions of 'what are you doing?', 'where have you been?', etc.

He takes a deep breath before opening his mouth. His excitement is still there, but when he sets his eyes on a sleeping wolf curled up on the couch, he wonders if he had really made the right decision in bringing Yixing here. He's determined though, that no matter what happens, he will keep Yixing next to him. Even if that meant they couldn't stay in the house if the wolf decides to attack Yixing.

"Hey guys, how do you guys feel about adding another addition to our little group?" He looks around the room and can see that they were all confused.

Kris is the first to speak up. Everyone only looking back and forth from Kris and Luhan. "What do you mean 'adding another addition'? We have too much people here as it is."

"Yeah, but the house is big enough to house another one if we wanted to." Luhan retorts, rolling his eyes.

Kris narrows his eyes at Luhan. "That's true but how will that work when we have a wolf that lives with us?" He says gesturing to the sleeping figure on the couch.

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours Wufan. I already told him about our wolf." The others tense at the sudden shift in atmosphere.

"Who exactly is this person you are trying to bring home?" Kris let's out a low growl, getting irritated at Luhans sarcastic tone.

Luhan smirks. "You'll just have to find out yourself. I'm pretty sure all of you will love him, even that wolf of ours would love him. Honestly though, if people found out just how dangerous our wolf is, they'd probably wouldn't be like this right now. Though, I do like our life here without others being a pain in the neck to deal with whenever we take him out with us."

"Okay. Where is this person that you are talking about?"

Luhan gives one of the brightest smiles before turning around and trying to find Yixing. Everyone stares dumbfounded at his retreating back.

Seconds later, they see him struggling to pull out a very reluctant male from behind the walls.

"It's okay Yixing, they won't hurt you." He tries to reassure the male.

Yixing gives up and let's Luhan drag him out but once he sees the rest of the people, he takes refuge behind Luhan once again earning a chuckle from the latter.

Though it was for a split second or two, the others had gotten a brief view of the male. What stood out the most to them was the ears that stuck out on the top of his head. Within seconds, everyone gets up and walks towards Luhan trying to get a good look at the male behind him who is desperately trying to hide from their curious gazes.

Chanyeol speaks up, frightening the poor creature behind Luhan because of the sudden deep voice. "I swear I saw ears on him." He sees the rest rolling their eyes but continues. "He's not human is he." He states.

"No Chanyeol, he's not. He's a hybrid like Jongin. He's a bunnie." Luhan answers trying to pry the frightened male behind him away so they could get a better look at him.

They all hear a growl and they all freeze. They slowly turn their heads to the source of the sound, seeing as Jongin had finally awoken from his nap and is now slowly approaching them. He pushes them away, making a path for himself to get close to the quivering form behind Luhan.

Upon hearing that growl that came out from the wolf, he starts to whimper. Afraid of what Jongin, he learned is the name of the wolf, will do to him once he sees him.

Luhan stops Jongin just a step before him by grabbing onto his biceps earning a fiercer growl to emit from their wolf. "Just don't be mean to him, okay?"

Seeing as how Luhan was serious, Jongin only nods before Luhan steps away when he was finally able to pry Yixing off his back.

Jongin circles the slightly smaller, quivering figure in front of him who has his head down trying to stay as little as possible. He reaches out to brush the hair out of his face in order to see his face only to have the male flinch away from his touch, obviously frightened. Jongin frowns and this time reaches for the others chin to tilt his head up, forcing him to look directly at him. He's shocked when he sees the others face. He was truly beautiful. He's seen countless other hybrids, but he's never seen one as cute, as beautiful, as perfect as this one.

Yixing blushes once he's face to face with Jongin. The hybrid was taller than him, sun kissed skin that was breathtaking, chocolate brown eyes that were warm, and the brunette colored ears. Yixing melted at the sight of Jongin. The fear he had vanished as their eyes met. A light pink dusting his cheeks as Jongin kept hold of him, still staring and taking in his features.

Jongin lets go of his chin and a faint smile can be seen tugging on the corners of his lips.

What surprised Yixing and the others was what Jongin does next. Jongin wrapping his arms around Yixings smaller frame and nudges his nose against the exposed skin of Yixings neck -not knowing how sensitive his neck is-.

Yixings breath hitches when Jongins breath fans the sensitive fresh and closes his eyes as he let's out a small audible moan surprising everyone again. He opens his eyes to look towards Luhan with pleading eyes. He's too sensitive around his neck and he doesn't know how long he will be able to handle it.

Jongin tightens his hold around his waist when he senses Luhan slowly approaching from the side. He looks up and growls at Luhan before turning around and kisses Yixings neck. Yixing giggles at the tingling sensation that Jongin left with his kiss. Cheeks flaring up again, embarrassed. He sees everyone with their eyes still trained on them and weakly pushes Jongin away.

Everyone else turns to Luhan with the same look before agreeing that Yixing will stay with them and to be on the safe side, he will have his own room.


lalala~ iono what this chapter was hahah XDDD
​but now you know who the wolf is :P
hope this chapter wasn't disappointin lawl

wordcount: 1463~