a lost bunnie~

Bunnie hybrid

i just wanted to introduce him into the thing a little
ughhh.. i should've thought of how to start this better orz
​this was all crap.. i did say keep your expectations low XD
don't worry the pairings will be a lil bit better.. hopefully ^^;


It was a great day for everyone that didn't want to stay home. The sun was up, the sky was blue and everything just seemed livelier especially with all the birds and butterflies that have been flying everywhere. There was a beautiful Blue Morpho that had been flying and had landed on one of the small plants. Little did the butterfly know, there was an observer not far away from itself and was waiting for the perfect moment to try and catch it.

When the butterfly was done resting, it slowly flapped it's wings to leave, but the sudden observer had scared the poor butterfly that it flew a different direction to avoid being captured. Flapping it's wings around the observer, it takes flight and picks up it's speed as the observer continues to try and chase it. The observer doesn't seem to relinquish and so it turns into a wild chase with the butterfly closing in to an unknown area, bringing the observer with it.

Unknowns to the observer, they had found their way into the XO realm, where people and creatures were warned about the dangers that lay ahead. The observer doesn't realize the situation until he is out of breath and as he looks about, he finds himself in a place he can't remember ever being. He had not only lost the butterfly but he is also lost himself. He starts cursing at himself for being so blind.

The observer then hears a ruffling sound coming from behind one of the bushes and he stiffens, afraid of anything that might jump out at him or worse, attack him. When the ruffling gets louder and when he sees something about to appear, he grows more and more afraid. He doesn't know why but he waits for whatever it is that is about to show itself.

Once the thing finally emerges from behind the bush, he sees that it's simply just a boy with light brown locks. The boy slowly walks up to him, but still being afraid, with every step the boy made, he made it going backwards trying to avoid the boy. It's not unusual to see humans around but he still doesn't know where and how he got to this place. The boy speaks, successfully cutting him off his thoughts.

"Hey there little guy. You don't need to be afraid, I won't hurt you," the boy says, approaching him even slower than before as the boy lowers himself with each step. "I promise, I won't hurt you. Please don't be afraid. I just haven't seen much bunnies around here, especially one with a beautiful white coat like yours."

With that, he takes cautious steps towards the boy, loving that the boy loved his coat. He takes pride in grooming his coat to be perfect. When he is close enough to the boys hand, he looks back and forth between the boy and his extended hand.

The boy smiles before hesitantly touching the small creature, afraid he'd scare it away. He starts petting the head and then makes his way down the back of the bunnie. When he stops petting the bunnie, the bunnie let's out a low growl and nudges his way back into the gentle hands of the boy.

The boy chuckles but obliges, continuing to pet the bunnie and occasionally scratching the back of his ear. "I guess you love having the back of your ear scratched. Just like a dog," he chuckles. Not a second later, he feels a stinging pain on his finger. Looking down he sees that the bunnie had bitten him. He slightly hisses but wonders if he had hurt the bunnies feelings with comparing him to a dog. "I'm sorry, that was probably rude of me to compare you to a dog."

Feeling as the little creature understood him, he smiles a little before trying to get up from his sitting position only to have his open wound take contact to the rock on the ground. He hisses and clenches his teeth together, I guess that small bite hurts more than it seems.

The small creature begins to panic and is nudging himself on the wounded finger trying to sooth it. "It's okay, it doesn't hurt that much," the boy says as he looks at the bunnie.

With a poof, the bunnie turns into a boy and sits next to the boy on the ground, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bite you. I just.. I just didn't like it when you compared me to a dog. We are of different species and we aren't as aggressive as them. At least not that I've witnessed."

To say the boy was shocked was an understatement, but then he figures, it's not every day that you see such a beautiful creature in front of you. "You.. You're a hybrid aren't you." It comes out as more than a statement instead of a question.

The beautiful hybrid nods, looking down at the ground in front of him as he bites onto his lower lip. He's shocked when he feels fingers slowly tracing the outlines of his face and then the hand goes to his ears as the boy slowly pets them and hesitantly scratches the back of his ears once again. He closes his eyes as the feeling comes to him, enjoying the light scratches behind his ears. The hand stops and he furrows his brows, nudging his head back into the hand that was previously petting and scratching his ear.

When the boy stops petting the creature again, he opens his eyes to look curiously at the boy. He has a bright smile on his face which makes the hybrid blush.

"What is your name? My name is Luhan, nice to meet you," the boy named Luhan says.

"Yixing, my name is Yixing. Nice to meet you too," he responds with his own smile.

Luhans hand then moves up to comb over Yixings brown locks. "You're such a beautiful creature Yixing."

Yixing mumbles a shy thank you, before looking away.

"Tell me, how did you get here? Surely you know that you are in XO. There isn't much hybrids here in XO."

Yixing is more than shocked to say the least. "I'm in XO? But how is that possible? I.. I was chasing a butterfly and might have stumbled in here by accident," he whimpers.

"Don't worry, Yixing. Let me tell you this though," he pauses and Yixing gulps, "we aren't as bad as everyone says we are."

"Who's we?" Genuinely interested at the others here in XO.

"Me and my friends. There are 10 of us all together. No, 11, if we count our wolf."

Yixing tenses at the mention of a wolf.

Luhan noticing the change and reassures the hybrid. "Don't worry, he's a hybrid like you. He's also not as dangerous as he comes off once you get to know him better. Trust me."

Nodding in understanding. "How did you get a wolf hybrid? I've heard many stories about this place and the dangerous wolf that lives here."

"It's a long story. I'll save it for a later time. Do you have to go home?"

Yixing shakes his head. "I don't really have a home. I'm mostly in my other form and is rarely in this form."

Raising an eyebrow. "Then what made you show this form in front of me?"

Biting his lower lip and avoiding eye contact. "I.. I don't know. It's not that often I see a human and not a hybrid and I felt horrible after I bit you and it seemed to hurt a lot. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Yixing. Don't worry about it. It really is fine, it doesn't hurt much." He gives him a bright smile once again but then it falls as he tilts his head to the side. "Since you don't have a home, why don't you live with us? The more the merrier as people would say it. Plus, the others would love you. Even our wolf." He winks earning a deep blush from the hybrid.


this mini intro is done kekek
​nxt update is when Yixing meets the rest of the group
then the real ship moments will appear hohoho
​iono.. i wasn't rlly thinkin of drabbles for each pairings so.. yeh
this is how it's gonna be like i guess
hope you guys enjoyed this update.. i'm doin this b4 work btw XD