luhan~

Bunnie hybrid

Shocked. That little hybrid brat actually dared to growl at me.

Luhan starts walking towards the two hybrids, not caring if Jongin was going to growl at him again. "Okay Jongin, that's enough. Let go of him."

He can see that Jongin was a little reluctant to let Yixing go. 

If he thinks he's going to get away with growling at me again, he's dead wrong. Luhan then looks at the two in front of him closely and chuckles. Seems like Jongin warmed up to Yixing just fine.

He let out a sigh. "Come on Jongin-ah, you can play with him later, ok?"

Jongin releases Yixing with a huff before he walks back to his usual spot and resumes his nap. Everyone goes quite once again, not knowing what to do.

Luhan smiles and extends his hand towards Yixing. "Want to come with me and see your room?"

Yixing doesn't answer but takes the offered hand in front of him. He can feel all the eyes on him but ignores them in favor of looking at the very interesting floor. He's not paying attention, so he didn't notice that Luhan had already stopped outside the door that will become his room. He smiles at the thought and looks up when Luhan lightly tugs at his hand to get his attention.

"This will be your room from now on." Opening the door slowly and walking in. "It isn't much, considering we never thought we would add another addition into our family." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

Yixing slowly lets go of Luhans hand and looks around the room with wide eyes. It's the first time he's seeing such a nice room -he really hasn't been anywhere near houses before- so he looks through everything in the room, not missing any of the small details. He soaks up everything and closes his eyes. He's brought back when he hears Luhans voice and his hand caressing his cheek.

"What's wrong? Do you not like it?" Yixing can hear the worry in Luhans voice. "Please don't cry."

He hadn't even noticed that he was shedding any tears till Luhan had pointed it out. He shakes his head. "No, I like the room. I like it very much. Thank you, Luhan."

"Silly." He leans his forehead to connect with Yixings. It's his turn to close his eyes as the corners of his lips up. Slowly opening his eyes to stare at the younger males own warm brown eyes, he sighs and tilts his head up to give Yixings forehead a small peck before he reconnects their foreheads together, noticing the small blush that is starting to form Yixings cheeks. "You're part of the family now, no need to thank me."

Yixing nods before he hesitantly wraps his arms around Luhans waist and burying his face into his chest. He can feel more than hear Luhan chuckling and he buries his face into Luhans chest even more, knowing that his face is definitely red.

Later that night.

Taking in all the new information was very exhausting. He learned many different things within those few hours and now his mind and body is tired, so tired that he can just collapse right now and not worry about what's going to happen when he wakes up. At this point, he's already tired from showering. It's his first time learning how to shower, you should cut him some slack. Learning how to control the temperature and not burn or freeze to death was hard enough, but when he finally had it down to a T, he was quite satisfied with himself. He hasn't been in his human form for more than 90% of his life. Heck, he doesn't even know how he hasn't been eaten yet, so this small accomplishment is enough.

But anyway, another thing he learned was finding out the remaining family members names. It was easy yet difficult at the same time to learn them, considering their are 11 of them in total and he's only learned Luhan and Jongins names from the beginning. He also had to learn -he wasn't forced, he just feels like he should at least know- about their ages, which ones to call hyung or dongsaeng and also how they were a mix of ethnicities as well.

He'll explain what he's learned about each person later on. The most important one right now would be, Luhan. He's found the older male very nice, likes to take care of others, has an amazing smile that can light up anyones day and can also be very, shy (it's only you though, Yixing). 

Wait, no. That is definitely not the most important thing right now -not saying the family isn't important-. The most important thing at this very moment is, being able to sleep. Yes, there is a really comfortable bed in front of him, but he's not quite sure he's ready to sleep alone in a bed that can fit more than one person.

He bites his lip and grabs one of the pillows, making a rash decision before stepping out of his room. It isn't a long walk before he arrives to his destination -it's literally across from his room honestly- before he timidly knocks on the door, slowly opening the door and peaking into the room. He can hear some shuffling before he closes the door behind him and tip-toes further into the room.

Making sure that he hasn't woken up the person sleeping. He sighs in relief when there isn't any further movements and slowly lifts the end of the blanket up so he can slide in, leaving the pillow he brought on the floor. He smiles to himself when he finally gets settled in and without really thinking, he nuzzles into the heat before closing his eyes with a content sigh.

It's not for another minute or so that he gets rudely woken up when the person starts moving. He pouts as he tries to snuggle back into place as he hears a groan.

"Hm? Yixing, is that you?" The voice asks in a mumble.

Yixing doesn't answer, but he nods his head against his back. The body shifts and he can feel an arm thrown around him, pulling him in.

"Guess you aren't used to sleeping in a big bed yet, huh?" A hint of amusement in his voice.

He's a little embarrassed that Luhan saw through him, but at the same time he was happy that Luhan understood him without having to say anything. This time he answers. "Nope."

"Well, I'm fine with you sleeping here, but I don't think the others will like it. They might get a little jealous." He chuckles.

"I don't care, I want to sleep with Lulu (yeah, Luhan only lets him call him that)." He whines and brings his own arm to wrap around Luhan, nuzzling further into his chest.

Words can't describe how happy Luhan is at this very moment. He holds Yixing even closer, almost crushing him. "Good night, Xing."

"Good night, Lulu."

It's silent for the rest of the night as both Luhan and Yixing succumb to sleep, arms around each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

i have no idea what i've written..
this is what happens when i take such a long break from writing..
oh gawdd this was rlly rusty.. plz don't kill me..
why did i think it was a great idea to update this again??? orz