kris~

Bunnie hybrid

yoyoyo guys, i'm kinda too lazii to reread the previous chapters so..
if nethin is out of place here.. sorry orz
​also, i know it's been an ubber long time since i last posted, thank you for sticking around ;n;
i literally have a lot of fic ideas down in my head but when it comes to actually startin.. yeah -stress-


It's morning and all the members get up one by one, except for two males who are still in dreamland.

"Yah!" A voice booms from outside the room, successfully waking the remaining males up. "Yah!" Voice booming across the hall once again. "You can't keep him for yourself you know?" Huffing and whining like a kid.

Rolling his eyes before slowly getting up and stretching his back. "You act like I was the one who brought him in my room against his own will." Luhan scoffs.

"Yeah right, you-" Effectively being cut off by a pillow aiming towards the male once they opened the door to Luhans room.

"Chanyeol, get out. Now. We'll be out in a bit so be quiet." Glaring at the loud mouthed intruder.

"Fine." He says stubbornly before leaving the room and joining the rest of the boys in the living room downstairs.

"Seriously, it's not even 10am yet and I already have to deal with that." Ruffling his own hair before turning to Yixing with a fond smile on his face. "Did you sleep well, my little bunny?"

Yixing nods as his heart beat quickens because of the little pet name and possessiveness from the word 'my'.

"Glad you were able to sleep well. Let's get ready and head down before someone else comes up to complain." Lightly raking through Yixings hair.

Yixing was the first to get up and pick up his discarded pillow he left on the floor the night before to head to his room to change. After he changes, he heads out and makes his way down the hall towards the stairs but stops as he passes one of the rooms with the door slightly ajar. He backtracks a little in order to make sure no one is inside before closing the door. Being the ever so curious bunnie that he is though, he wants to take a little of his time to peak inside the room since he hasn't been in anyones room yet other than Luhans.

As he's peaking in, he sees a plush toy on the bed. It was a simple plush toy but the more he looks around the room, the more the plush toy looks out of place because it was an alpaca, a really cute adorable alpaca. Not giving it another thought, Yixing takes a step inside the room towards the bed to take a closer look at the alpaca. He knows it's wrong for him to just invade someone else room and what's worse is he doesn't remember whose room he's in but he really can't help it because the cute alpaca was practically calling his name and asking for him to hold it. (not really but that is what Yixing will tell whoever it is that owns the alpaca)

He picks up the alpaca and immediately, he can feel the softness in it's material and how well kept the plush is compared to one of the other stuffed animal that is haphazardly thrown on the other side of the room near the door. How he missed it, he will never know. The more Yixing holds onto the alpaca, the more he grows to love the alpaca.

"Yixing, what are you doing in my room?"

A deep voice sounds behind him and he pauses in his actions for a few seconds before slowly turning around to explain. He stops in his tracks as his eyes see who's the person that just entered the room. It was one of the males that he found slightly intimidating because of their stern face. He knows he isn't scary but it doesn't really help his cause when the person is looking at him with curious eyes, though it seems more like they are calculating and judging.

"Shouldn't you be downstairs with the others?" Seeing as Yixing hasn't answered, he tries again.

Yixing internally freaks out for a minute before calming down, remembering that he was the one who entered the room without permission. "I, uh, I saw that the door was open and I wanted to close it but before that I wanted to see if someone was in here. I ended up being curious was I peaked in and saw the alpaca and I wasn't thinking straight when I ended up entering the room and -"

"Yixing, calm down. I'm not mad at you." Chuckling. "I see you seem to have became attached to Ace already though."

"Ace?" He asks confused.

Pointing to the alpaca in Yixings hands. "That's Ace."

Yixing looks down at the alpaca and after a few seconds, everything finally registers in his head and it's his turn to chuckle. "You named your alpaca, Ace?"

Putting his hand over his heart, he fakes an offended look. "Excuse me for adopting an alpaca as my child and naming him Ace."

This gets Yixing to laugh loudly. "That's too cute! I wouldn't have expected you of all people to have a cute alpaca, Kris."

"Well, I do and you aren't allowed to take him from me." Taking Ace off Yixings hands making him pout.

"Can't I have him? I get lonely in the room." He begs, doing his best to look cute.

Shaking his head. "No can do, Ace stays with me."

Yixing starts whining as he trys to reach out for Ace, but he's just no match for a giant like Kris.

"You can't have Ace but you can do something else if you want to spend time with Ace at night." Trying his best not to let out the smirk he's holding back. A pair of twinkling eyes stare into his and he knows he'll probably never hear the end of this from the others about how he's using Ace to have Yixing for himself but at the moment, he really doesn't care.

"What do i have to do?" Curiosity getting the best of him knowing that he'd be able to hold Ace one again, gets him excited.

"You can spend the night with me this time, since you spent the night in Luhans room last night. You'll be able to hold Ace and I'd be able to spend time with you." Giving Yixing his gentlest smiles.

Seeing as how this was the first time he saw Kris with a gentle smile, he was stunned and he immediately agreed. It's not that he hadn't seen him smile before this but it was because he would look away from him when his attention was on him.

---

Later that night

"It's getting late, time to sleep kids." Xiumins voice coming out a little disoriented when he suddenly yawned while speaking.

"Great! I'm taking Yixing, bye." Grabbing ahold n Yixing's elbow, Kris all but drags him towards his room.

Everyone who was left in the living room spared at each other, not knowing what had just happened.

"Did.. did he just take Yixing from us?" A small voice sounding from the back along with a, "What was that all about? How is this even fair?"

 

A shy Yixing is standing by the door ever since he got dragged into Kris's room, not knowing what to do at the moment. He wants Ace but he doesn't know if going through this was a great idea anymore. Kris seemed too eager to have him here. On the other hand though, it would also be good to spend time with him and it would be wise to seize this opportunity as people would say. He'd be able to sleep with Ace and also be accompanied by Kris, a win-win situation.

By the time Kris was finished changing his clothes, Yixing had found enough courage to at least sit on the bed and place Ace in his lap. Shaking his head and letting out a slight chuckle at how cute Yixing seemed to be holding onto Ace, trying his best not to look up. 

He looks like a child that is about to get scolded. "Come on Yixing, at least go under the blankets." Nudging the younger to get up a little before motioning him to go under the covers.

Though a little hesitant, Yixing goes under the covers, still holding onto Ace tightly. He lies down on his back stiffly not knowing what to do until he feels hands on both his arms guiding them out from under the covers to lay on top of it instead, Ace still in his arms.

Kris fixes the blanket around Yixing before leaning down to kiss the top of his head to wish him good night. He turns his head to look at Kris who smiles at him gently, his hand coming to Yixing's cheek lovingly before wishing him a good night.

For a moment, Yixing can feel the heat that swells in his heart from the light gesture. A smile starts to form on his lips, and moves closer to Kris once the older was settled on his side of the bed.

Kris was startled for a second before composing himself when he felt Yixing get even closer to him, knowing that the younger was a bit more distant to him than the rest. He tucks his arm under Yixings head to create a make shift pillow before pulling Yixing even closer into him.

Yixing stiffens at first before relaxing completely.

They end up drifting off a minutes afterwards, their bodies pressed together side by side, Ace still in Yixing's arms.

 


sorry for always making you guys wait for an update, i always want to update but when i actually do..
i always end up drawing a blank and my motivation isn't fully there.. =/