Coma

Our Love Stories

Yoochun's P.O.V

 

We all rushed to the hospital when i received manager's call. When we got there, we saw manager hyung keep pacing back and forth infront of the emergency room.

 

"What happened?" Yunho asked.

 

"He got into an accident, his car crashed into another truck, the driver of the truck ran off after the accident, the police told me that the driver was not there when they came." He explained.

 

"Is he drunk or what?" I asked our manager.

 

"No....the investigator told me that they found a problem in Junsu's car." He replied. I was about to ask another question when the doctor came.

 

"Excuse me.."

 

"Doctor, is he alright?" Choi Yeon asked.

 

"Well, i can't say he's alright,. He had a serious injury, and i'm afraid he'll be in coma. We're gonna take him in the ICU to monitor his condition." He explained. We're all shocked, we don't know what to do.

 

"Mi Young unnie, Mi young unnie, she should be here....Wait i'm gonna tell her." Soo Ae said and excused herself.

 

 

~end of P.O.V~

 

 

 

*Soo Ae's P.O.V*

 

I excused myself and left them, i quickly dial Mi Young unnie's number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Unnie.....Junsu..oppa..." I don't know how to break this to her.

 

"What? Why is your voice like that? and Junsu? What happened to him?" She asked worriedly.

 

"Unnie......I...i don't know how to tell this..."

 

"Just tell it Soo, you're making me worried.." She said.

 

"Oppa is in the hospital, he got into an accident. He was badly injured and in coma." I told her, the next thing i knew is she already hung up on me.

 

~end of P.O.V~

 

 

*Mi Young's P.O.V*

 

"Oppa is in the hospital, he got into an accident. He was badly injured and in coma."  Soo Ae's word kept on ringing in my ears. Junsu got into an accident?..He's in coma....What if...what if...?? No! No! 

 

I have to go back to Korea as soon as possible, i called my friend and asked in she can book a ticket for me. Junsu, hang on...please wait for me. I know what i did was wrong, i hurt you. I even believed to that girl.

 

*end of P.O.V*

~~~

*Flashback*

Before Mi Young went to China, she had a check up first, when she arrived at the hospital, she saw YeJin with another guy. They also went for a check up. Mi Young is waiting for her turn when she saw the two talking, she doesn't mean to eavesdropped to their conversation.

 

"Oppa, they said it's a girl..." YeJin told the guy.

 

"Ye Jin ah, when will you stop doing this? I am the father of that baby and not Junsu, don't you know how much i am hurt?" THe guy asked her.

 

"Oppa, i love Junsu..."

 

"Ye Jin ah. i love you....please just stop this...what if Junsu found out the truth?" He asked.

 

"He'll not, and don't you dare tell him or i'll kill this child." YeJin walked off. Mi Young's eyes widen when she heard that. So all of these was a lie?

 

*I must go to Junsu...but....i...i hurt him so much...saying those things.....I don't know what to do....I think i have to leave for a while...i need time to think.....Junsu oppa don't worry i'll be back~" She told herself.