Soo Ae's past and memories

Our Love Stories

*Soo Ae’s P.O.V*

I was arranging my things in my new apartment, I just moved out here yesterday since they said that my life is in danger. Changmin oppa is also here helping me. Ever since, he confessed to me, we got closer to each other.

“Soo Ae ah, where will I put this box?” He asked.

“Oppa, just put it in my other room.” I told him and continue arranging my stuffs. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I decided to open it and saw a guy wearing a black jeans and jacket and a white bonnet.

“What can I do for you?” I asked him. He looked at me and he took off his sunglasses.

“Soo Ae ah…” The guy suddenly hugged me. I froze and don’t know what to do.

“Who..Who are you?” I stuttered.

“Soo Ae ah, where…” Changmin oppa suddenly pulled me from the guy.

“WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” He yelled. The guy bowed in front of him.

“You’re Shim Changmin right? I’m Jin Hoon… Choi JinHoon. Soo Ae’s older brother.” The guy told us and I was shocked. Brother? I never knew that I have a brother.

“I’ll explain it to you.” He said and we let him in. I prepared him a tea.
He sat down on the sofa, while Changmin and I sat down on the couches.

“Where should I start? Soo Ae ah, I know I have so many things to explain. I know you’re shocked that you have an older brother. When you’re still 2 years old, our parents decided to leave you in an orphanage, since our family is in a great danger. I was 7 years old during that time. Appa, left me to halmoni and haraboji. They said that they’ll just go to America for work, but then they never came back. I asked our grandparents where did they go and of course you. They just told me that you’re in other family, and our parents died on an accident. But later on they told me the truth. Our father was a gang leader before, I don’t know much details but I’m sure, that the guy who’s stalking and threatening you is our father’s rival.” He explained to me.

“Why did you come back?” I asked him.

“Of course, I want to be sure you’re safe. I searched for you for how many years.” He told me.

“So, are you really my brother?” I asked him and he laughed.

“Do you want to have a DNA test? It’s fine with me.” He suggeste.

“Aniyo, it’s just that, I don’t know. I can’t remember.” I told him the truth.

“I’m sorry, but Soo Ae lost her memories during an accident.” Changmin told him the reason.

“Don’t worry, Soo Ae ah, from now on, you’ll stay with me. And help to regain your memories back.” JinHoon oppa told me.

“But oppa, we just moved in.”

“Okay, no problem. I’ll move in here with you. I want to protect my little sister, To tell you the truth, I’m a gangster also.” He confessed to me.

“Isn’t too dangerous?” I asked him and he shook his head.

“I think it’s my destiny to follow our father’s steps.” He told me.

“By the way, who’s this guy? Is he your boyfriend?” Oppa suddenly asked me.

“Aniyo, he’s..he’s my friend.” I stuttered as I looked at Changmin oppa.

“Friend? Are you sure?” He raised his eyebrow.

“JinHoon oppa, I have a boyfriend.” I told him and he laughed.

“I really missed so many years. It’s like, before I was just looking at a little baby and now, my sister already has a boyfriend?” He teased me.

“How about you?” I asked him.

“Well, I had. But she broke up with me when she knew that I’m in a gang.” He told me.

“Oppa, by the way, how old are you?” I asked him.

“I’m 23.” He said.

“So can I call you hyung?” Changmin asked shyly and my oppa nodded.

“Of course, actually, I preferred brother in law.” He said and I glared at him.

“Why don’t you want that?” He teased me as Changmin laughed.

“Aish, whatever.” I rolled my eyes and they continue making fun of me. I decided to leave them first. I went to my room and arranged my things. I don’t know what happen but suddenly I felt someone cracking up my head. It’s very painful. I can’t even make a sound and try to ask for help. Then black surrounded me.

*3rd person’s P.O.V*
*FLASHBACK/ DREAM*
“What’s your problem huh? Are you mad because you didn’t get a chance to tell the fan girls that we’re not really dating?” Changmin asked her and she just glared at him.

“Yes, because I don’t want to pretend anymore.” She told him and he smirked.

“Why? So that you and JongHyun can be together?” He asked Soo Ae and she shook her head. 
“No, because the more we kept on pretending, I can’t stop myself to fall for you.” She whispered the last part but Changmin heard it.

“What?”

“Shim Changmin, I love you….” She said and Changmin suddenly kissed her. After he realize what he’s doing, he broke the kiss.

“I’m sorry…I was just carried away, and Choi Soo Ae, it’s just pretending, nothing more. It means nothing to me. I just did that to protect my career, and besides I love Yeon Hee.” He told her and she was shocked.

“So this means nothing to you. I knew it. What will I expect from you? I regret it. I regret meeting you, I regret working for you and now I regret falling in love with you. I can’t take it anymore. Don’t worry, I’ll resign from my work and also…I’ll clarify all the things to the media.” She said and she pushed him away as she ran outside the restaurant.

 

*end of Flashback*

*Another Dream/ Flashback*

“Soo Ae ah, I know you still love the guy from your past. But, he really broke your heart. He’s stupid for not loving you back. I’ll help you forget him.” JongHyun told Soo ae

“But oppa, you can’t teach my heart to love. Maybe, I do love you but I think it’s more on a close friend relationship. Whoever the guy in my past is, I think I still love him.” She told him and he was hurt

“Oppa, I’m sorry to hurt you. I didn’t really mean it. Mianhae.” She hugged JongHyun as he hugged her back.

*end of flashback*

 

Soo Ae woke up and realize that she’s lying on her bed while her older brother and Changmin are sitting beside her.

“Soo Ae ah, gwaenchana?” Changmin asked and he nodded.

“Changmin Oppa, JinHoon oppa…I remembered it now. All of it.” She told them and they were confused.

“Oppa deul, I got my memories back.” She said as Changmin looked at her. JinHoon sensed it and he decided to leave.

“Changmin oppa, don’t worry, I forgive you…” She told him.

“Soo Ae, I’ve told you. I love you. I’ve been a jerk before. I didn’t realize how much I love you.” He told her.

“You even told me that you might still love the guy from your past, and now it’s me. You regain your memories..so we can be together now.” He continued. Soo Ae just look at the ground as if it’s the most interesting thing to watch.

“Oppa, that time, I don’t know what you did to me. But, I have my memories back and I’m still hurt from what you said before. Oppa, think of it now, maybe you’re confused again. Make sure that this time; it’ll be your final decision. “ Soo Ae said and she lay down on her bed and covered her body with a blanket. Changmin just sighed and left the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---