A Happy Day For All Or NOt??

Our Love Stories

3rd person’s P.O.V*

It’s a happy day for all the couples well except for Junsu. He decided to stay in the apartment than to join the couples. Jaejoong and Yunho rent a resort for all of them, it’s been a hard month for all of them because of the issues.

“YAH!!! SHIM CHANGMIN, PUT ME DOWN.” An angry Soo Ae is struggling while Changmin is just smirking. Changmin heard that Soo Ae is pregnant.

“But how about our baby?” He cutely asked.

“Oppa, I don’t have a baby. Choi Yeon unnie is just joking. Heck, how will I have a baby? I’m still a .” She clumsily replied not realizing what she said.

“WHAT??!!” Choi Yeon, Hyun Jae and Yae Jin were shocked.

“Changmin, you still haven’t touched her?” Yoochun asked Changmin as he blushed. Soo Ae blushed also and cupped her red face.

“Aish, it’s our business you know.” Changmin walked straight to their room.

“Woah, I can’t believe it, he still didn’t do a move.” Jaejoong shook his head.

“Well he’s a gentleman, maybe he’s waiting if Soo Ae will be ready for it.” Yae Jin told them.

“Well unlike these guys here.” Hyun Jae and Choi Yeon looked at Yoochun and Jaejoong as the guys smirked.

“Hey guys, we’re going in our room.” Yae Jin and Yunho excused their selves.

“Oppa, I want an ice cream.” Hyun Jae told Jaejoong

“Araso, I’ll buy an ice cream, wait for me.” He said and then he went out. A minute after Jaejoong left, a girl came to the rest house.

“Is Park Yoochun here?” The girl asked Hyun Jae and she nodded.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“I’m Jae Hee...Lee Jae Hee.” The girl introduced herself.

“Hyun Jae, who’s that?” Yoochun asked her, as soon as he saw the girl he froze. The girl suddenly ran and hugged Yoochun

“OPPA!!!!” Jae Hee hugged him tightly. Choi Yeon just went out from their room when she saw the scene.

“I REALLY MISS YOU!” Jae Hee told Yoochun she broke the hug. Yoochun was still shocked so as Choi Yeon and Hyun Jae.

“Jae…Jae Hee, since when did you come back?” He asked her.

“Actually, I’m already here in Korea two years ago. This is our resort. It’s a good thing you rent this place.” She smiled at him. Yoochun’s heartbeat went faster. Choi Yeon went beside Yoochun

“Who is she oppa?” She asked, Yoochun looked at Choi Yeon then to Hyun Jae.

“Oh, Choi Yeon this is Jae Hee, my…my…childhood friend. Jae Hee this is my girlfriend.” He introduced them to each other. But Choi Yeon doesn’t have an idea that she’s not just Yoochun’s friend, but she is Yoochun’s ex-girlfriend.

“Ok I’ll leave you guys, if you have a questions, I’m just in the main office.” Jae Hee waved at them and she went out, she also passed by Jaejoong.

“Who is it?” Jaejoong asked as he enter the rest house.

“It’s Jae Hee, Yoochun’s friend.” Choi Yeon told him. Jaejoong looked at Yoochun with a “didn’t-you-tell –the-truth look”

“Hyun Jae ah, let’s go now…guys we’re going to our room.” Jaejoong and Hyun Jae went to their room leaving Choi Yeon and Yoochun there. Choi Yeon sat on the couch and watched Yoochun who is looking outside.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” She asked.

“Ah nothing babe. Nothing.” He smiled weakly.

*end of P.O.V*

*Yoochun’s P.O.V*

I was thinking of Jae Hee, she already came back. I don’t know but why am I feeling like this? Do my feelings come back? It can’t be, I already have responsibility to Choi Yeon. Please, I don’t want my future family to be ruined.

Suddenly, Choi Yeon’s phone rang, she answered it and excused herself first, I looked at her as she went to our room. After a few minutes , she came back with a wide grin on her face.

“Who’s that?” I asked her with a confused voice.

“Oh, just an old friend of mine.” She said still with grin on her face.

“Is that a he or a she?” I asked her, she looked at me and then tilted her head.

“What if I said that he is my first love that came back into my life again?” She asked me and I was shocked.

“You’re joking right?” I sat down beside her. She shook her head.

“Actually no, he’s really my first love, but we never date. And now, I don’t know how he got my number. He’s asking me if I can see him tomorrow, like a hang out.” She explained, I scoffed and hold her hand.

“You’re staying here missy, what if he doesn’t bring you back to me? And a hang out? I think it will be more like a date.” I demanded. She just laughed and pinches my cheeks.

“Yeah, because I’ll never let you go, and you’re mine. Understand?” I told her and she nodded. She laid her head on his lap.

“Oh, my honey is jealous. Don’t worry, no matter what happen you’re the one I love and I’ll always come back to you.” She said. I guess even if Jae Hee is back, I’ll never confuse my feelings. I don’t want to regret something.

Suddenly my phone rang, and it’s the manager.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yoochun ah, quick, go here in the hospital. Junsu got in an accident.” The manager said and then hang up. WHAT?

“Honey, Junsu is in the hospital.” We stood up and then rushed to the other rooms.

“Yunho hyung, Jaejoong hyung, Changmin ah, we must go to the hospital. Junsu got in an accident.” I yelled. Soon they rushed out to the living room.

“WHAT?”

“WHY?”

“No more questions, let’s just hurry up.” I told them. I hope Junsu will be fine.

 

__PurpleFaith__