Jungkook

Hello, Summer!

“Omo! Ottokaji?”V panic and turning round and round. He wants to ask for help but he’s too shy and actually timid about people, so yeah. Just forget it.

 

He look back for a while but after he agreed to himself that he had lost the way, he decides to face his front and-

 

“Ouch!”

 

V feels his touched the ground with a hard bum while his ears capture someone hissed in anger or morely like hurt.

 

“Ouch.. What are you doing in the middle of busy people?!” that guy voiced in anger.

 

V gulped his saliva. “I. I.. I am lost.. I can’t find my homestay..” and look at the guys on the same time. “I’m so sorry. Let me help you.” V offered his hand and that guy shook it.

 

The strange thing is, the moment their hands touch, V feels something flies in his stomach + high pumping heartbeat. What is that?

 

“Thank you for helping me but, please can you let my hand go?”

 

“Oh sorry!”V apologises. “Urm.. Can you show me the way to Rose Homestay?” V requested since he is all lost to find and shy to ask people so asking this guy perhaps is the best now.

 

“Rose? Of course! I’m going to Cempaka Homestay anyway. So...” that guy whose facing the front turned around to see V’s reaction which V said to be in very cute way, (oh whatever) “What’s your name?”

 

Once again V caught butterflies in his stomach. “M-me? Joneun V..”

 

“V? Like the V pose? Like this?” That guy showed his V pose. V realized his face got so reddish like red tomato.

 

“Yeah,. What about yours?”

 

“Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.”

 

Are you the islander?” sometimes, V get curious to know about this kid. Kid – what V said.

 

“Me? Oh not.. I  came here to visit my cousins. Since it has been a lo~ng time.” Jungkook stretched his arms in the air to show how long is that.

 

V chuckled. “Okay, okay. Then, you must be familiar with this island?”

 

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. “Not really.. But since I’ve been here for three days already, my cousins guide me everywhere. Oh yeah, your face reminds me of someone but I don’t remember who is it exactly.” Jungkook hyperly told V as the elder keep walking with him.

 

Few minutes spending with Jungkook, V feels it’s only few nano seconds which in the end of their walk, V asked him if he could meet him again.

 

The island is small so.... Maybe he has hope?

 

 

 

--

 

 

“I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME.” V shrieked as he covered the his phone when Jin yelled at him.

 

“Aish.. Sorry! I’ve called you but you didn’t answer! And I’m lost too...”

 

“You what? Aigoo... I thought I already told ya to take your map.”

 

V frowned.

 

“Is there a map??”

 

Jin mentally smack his forehead. This friend is.. not exactly stupid but not smart either.. “Duhh.. Then what’s the package for you for?”

 

“Is there a package for me too??”

 

Jin ended the call with smacking his head on the wall. He needs ambulance NOW because he is going to faint over V’s blurness.

 

While V – he didn’t gave much thought since it already happen / actually he’s happy because he forgot that map, he could meet with a new friend – Jungkook! V sang a song while arranging his stuffs into the cupboard.

 

That night, the homestay held some barbeque night for those who takes vacation packages like V. Honestly, V want to go but since he’s too tired (plus lazy) he ended up sleeping soundly till tomorrow morning.

 


 

AN: Hello ^^ I’m so sorry for not updating this. But, today I will double or maybe triple update! I promise you! Jungkook finally appear! Yeayy!! And, do you think V is some sort of.. into boys? Oh yeah, B.A.P will have a cameo appearance! Wait for that guys! Again, I wanna told you that English isn’t my native language so there might be a mistake. Please forgive me.