First Day

Hello, Summer!

V wakes up when he heard the noisiness from the outside. Since he’s staying at the homestay, and the ‘home’ is small, he peeked outside. Some boys (but exactly FLOWER boys) who wear the same outfit (red T-Shirt with flowery prints like in Spongebob Squarepants Bikini Bottom sky) are seems to be busy handling with customers.

 

And V remembered, today is the barbeque day party for Rose and Cempaka Homestay. Oh wait, Cempaka Homestay! Jungkook said he stayed at Cempaka Homestay right?!

 

V rolled down from his bed and run into the bathroom. Never forget that he likes to roll around especially on his bed. He takes a quick bath, quick as possible and goes outside.

 

V rushes to outside and once again, he does not realize he’s amidst busy people and one of them, who carries a tray of dessert bumped hard onto him. That was really quick until both of them cannot react!

 

“Sir, I’m so sorry! It’s my fault for not doing the good thing sorry sir!” the boy bowed several times and V just dazed there. He takes three seconds to make it back to reality – which that boy is looking at him with strange expression..

 

“Sir, I said sorry. Do you hurt anywhere?”

 

V shook his head. “No, I don’t! You, you can continue with your work!” V bowed too, since he realized that was his mistake too for standing there.

 

“Thank you, sir.”

 

 

V keep searching for Jungkook without knowing why. (Actually he knew why. He feels lonely and with his personality, he will only search person that he first knew, gradually attached with them and won’t talk with other people, unless they asked him first.)

V keep on walking and he’s being a bit far from his homestay. But right now, he isn’t fear of getting lost again since he already know the way. So, yeah. He stops at a place. A place that has tables and chairs and huts. And it’s not a cafe. V forgot what the place is called. Just then,

 

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook! I told you, your Dae hyung want to see you!” someone screamed a familiar name.

 

“Aish... I’m going..!”

 

That’s it! V is sure that’s Jungkook’s voice! He goes closer to the hut and was greeted by a good looking man. “Want to rent surfboard?” and the sweetest smile ever. Just then,

 

“Where Dae hyung wanna see me?” Jungkook comes, also with a smile plastered at his face. Gosh, of course that guy cannot beat this one! V feels his heart catch butterflies again..! “Oh, it’s you! Anyeong, V!” Jungkook greeted while posing a V pose, putting his hand at his eyes and smiled. That’s cute.

 

“Hello.. Jungkook..” V smiles a widely. Yeah! After a lo~ng time! Now he met him!

 

“You guys knew each other? Oh whatever, Jungkook-ah. Palli go see your Dae hyung before he got on his nerve. Palli!” the surf renter man (is what V addressed him) told.

 

“Aish.. Himchan hyung... arasso! And, I will be back late! See you!” Jungkook quickly dragged V along with him so they wouldn’t hear Himchan nagging all days.

 

“So, is that your brother?” V asks.

 

Jungkook shook. “No... He is my cousin. Know what? Now I remembered who do you resembled!” *Jungkook’s hyper mode activated*

 

“Who?”

 

“My Daehyun hyung and.. You know, the SM new boygroup..? EXO? That, Baek..Baekhyun! You looks like the mix of Daehyun hyung and Baekhyun!”

 

V bursted out laughter, “Okay... i’ve heard about Baekhyun... but, who’s Daehyun hyung?”

 

Jungkook look at V. “Want to know? Let’s follow me?”

 

V judged Jungkook by looking and twist a smile at the same time.

 

“Ahh... come on...” V just can’t resist Jungkook’s puppy eyes so yeah, he followed him.

 

 

--

 

 

Jungkook brings V stroll around the island.

 

Something catches V’s sight and he immediately asks Jungkook.

 

“Hey, who’s that guy with the murderous face?”

 

Jungkook frowns. “Where??”

 

“There~” V points at a cafe table and – a guy with a tattoo at his left shoulder + his charisma that will make people think he’s a murder or somewhat.

 

Just sudden, Jungkook laughed and V does not know why!

 

“He’s a nice guy.. He is my cousin.”

 

“Just exactly, how many cousins do you have?” V questions.

 

Jungkook counts with his finger. “Six! All of them are boys!” V awestrucked. “Woah... That’s amazing... it must be very nice t grow up in all boys atmosphere. Aish.. I only have a terrible sisters who always yell and scream at me. Huhu~” V confessed.

 

“Actually...” Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. “Since I watch them and their behaviour being together and all, I think, maybe I’m a bit.. into boys.. But, not to the gay part yet!”

 

Again, V was awestrucked. This time, he feels a little bit of happiness in there.

 

“By the way, mind to tell me bout your cousins?”

 

Jungkook immediately nodded.

 

“Firstly.. That guy over there.” Jungkook look at the same guy that V pointed to earlier, “Bang Yongguk hyung. He owns a mini bar at the west side of this island. But, I am not allowed to go there. He will break my bones for sure if I sneak in. I swear!”

 

V chuckled. Ahh, why is he sooo cute?!

 

“Second, Himchan hyung. The one that you called surf renter man. He’d ask me to help him, sometimes..when it’s too busy. Third, Daehyun hyung. He’s kind! He works with  Youngjae hyung at a cafe. Oh, right! They actually owned it. Hehe..” the way Jungkook scratched his head almost make V squeals. Of course he held it in! Otherwise, this little guy will be scared of him.

 

“Jongup hyung and Zelo hyung are kind too! They show me every way here! They are working here as part timer since last summer holiday!”

 

V just can’t help but to giggle for Jungkook’s cuteness. The way he’s excited, they way he’s annoyed.. just cannot handle it!