Dora Island

Hello, Summer!

Pants. Check!

Extra battery. Check!

Smartphone. Check!

Clothes. Check!

 

Okay, everything is ready and now V rolled back and forth on his bed in his shared room with roommate – Jin. Thinking about tomorrow again and again. Seriously can’t wait for the holiday. “Ah~ After a lo~ng time!” V screamed loudly, full of happiness inside.

 

“Yo man, are you getting hyped for tomorrow?” Jin – whose not-so shocked from V’s loud voice smiled while trying focusing to the laptop screen on the meantime.

 

“Of course, man. I can’t wait! I can’t wait!” with that, V rolled harder and faster while clutching on his bear – a.k.a a birthday present from Namjoon, a former friend.

 

“Calm down or-”

 

BUMM!

 

Jin look behind and see V on the floor, “I told ya.” He smirked instead of helping V. Wow, what a good friend.

 

 

--

 

V keep on running and running around the room for few times and it makes Jin dizzy to see him being like that. Yeah, he just realize that he is almost late for the bus and that freaking bus station has to take around 30 minutes to reach!

 

“Oh my god where’s my pants?!”

 

“Here you are.”

 

“My..”

 

“Stockings and clothes already hanged up there. Goodness, can you be less clumsy? Relax, you still have 35 minutes!”

 

“Relax? No way man! I’m almost late because of that stupid cheap alarm clock which didn’t ring on the right time-“

 

“V, you lock on the wrong time last night because you’re too excited,” Jin corrected V whose blaming the old alarm clock.
“Now, please wear you pant and take your luggage to my car.” He added. Oh yeah, did I mentioned you that this ‘pretty’ guy has driver licence?

 

V did as he told.

 

“Have you wore your seatbelt?” Jin asked.
V nodded.
“Okey, here we go!” Jin pressed the engine and begin to drive—oops shall I say exactly racing since he got to the bus station just in 15 minutes?
 

“Thank you, friend!” V said as he entered the station.

“No problem! Have a nice holiday!” Jin waved and waited until he did not see any of V’s shadow. Then, he race back to home. Yeah, he really race and shortened the time by minusing 5 minutes.

 

 

--

 

V sits alone in the bus and enjoys the scenery. Then, he takes a boat to a strange named island – Dora Island which to be said is unique and ‘warm’.

 

“Dora Island destination!” the boatman shouted so the passenger would hear him amidst the loud sound of the ocean waves. V, with the help of the boatman speedfully already climbed at the jetty with one backpack and another bag on his hand.

 

“Don’t forget to call me once you reached there.”

 

“Oh yeah, I must call Jin.” V takes out his smartphone and dialed Jin’s number but the number is currently unavailable so he decides to call him later.

 

Not realizing himself walking along while calling Jin, now V is in a big trouble.

 

He is lost.

 

In a place where’s too distant for him, with strangers and without map.

 

He is really lost and standing between people!

 


 

AN: Hey guys. I'm sue you may laugh while reading this thing however for your information, English isn't my native language.. For now, this is the prologue a.k.a the introduction. Believe me, perhaps Jungkook will appear next!