Epilogue

Hoarfrost

Spring-

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol as they made their way to their third class. They still shared a few classes even though Chanyeol had dropped a few courses in favor of other arts courses. Every now and then, Baekhyun would see Yixing talking animatedly to Chanyeol whilst the other simply smiled in acknowledgement. 

Kris pulled on Baekhyun's wrist, causing him to stumble slightly and Chanyeol turned back to look at Baekhyun in question before he simply grinned knowingly and continued walking to class. Kris held Baekhyun with both hands and grinned, gums and teeth flashing, before he leaned in to kiss Baekhyun lightly.

 

"Byun Baekhyun, I hate saying goodbye to you."

 

Chanyeol kept smiling to himself, even as he entered class and took the seat by the window, where he sat alone.

 

I loved Baekhyun.

 

Yixing collapsed onto Chanyeol's lap after he had bounced around the room a few times, singing at the top of his lungs after they had decided on doing another performance together. Yixing was excited to choose their performance pieces. Chanyeol shoved Yixing away from him and Yixing held onto his waist, causing the two of them to tumble onto the floor. Chanyeol lifted himself by the elbows so he towered over Yixing who lay beneath him. Yixing lifted one of Chanyeol's hands and entangled their fingers together, enjoying how their hands seem to fill up each other's gaps perfectly.

Yixing leaned up to kiss Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol loves Yixing.