B.I.L 2

You're My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYORIN - ONE WAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MbPdIz2zXSs#t=0

(PLAY THIS SONG)

Yunji waiting for Taemin near the front gate of their college. Some of students walked with their friends, and some of them walking alone. All of them can’t wait to go home.

And her eyes landed on a few couples who walked hand in hand. She smiled weakly as she tilted her head, looking at the intertwined fingers. *It’s beautiful sight when people we love always next to us.* She looked down. *But now Taemin seems hard to spend time with me.*

“Done with your classes?” Yunji asked V. V nodded his head. “Yup. What about you?” Yunji gave a nod. “Then what are you doing standing over here?” J-Hope asked. “I’m waiting for Taemin. We can’t have our date yesterday because he said he have some errand to do. That’s why I wanna spend time with him today.”

Hearing her answer makes the 7 guys quite and looked at one another and lastly their eyes landed on V who was just looking down. That guy surely burning on the inside. But V maintained his posture. All of them still remembered what they saw last night in the club. Taemin was with someone else beside Yunji.

“Yunji-ah~” Another voice calling for her. Yunji recognize that voice perfectly. It’s none other than her boyfriend. Taemin walked toward her with smile. “Hey guys.” He greeted the 7 boys with friendly smile. They just bowed awkwardly toward Taemin since he was their senior including V while Suga and Jin just stood still because they’re seniors just like Taemin. So to the maknae, respect are still is a must. Unless Taemin do something unacceptable, well that’s another case.

Throw away all the respect and well behave attitude. No more reason for them to be nice anymore.

“Are you’ve been waiting for me just now?” Taemin asked with smile. Yunji nodded. “Of course. Yesterday we didn’t have our date so I was thinking to spend time with you.” Taemin make an apologetic face as he looked at his watch on his wrist. Yunji smile fell as she sees Taemin’s reaction. She bites her lips. “Err, you have something to do today too?” she asked slowly as her hopes to spend time with him gone with his smile few seconds ago.

Taemin looked at her with guilty. But to V that was just an act. A big act just to cover up his lies. “Yes. I have something to do today for our class project. Mianhae. Next time?” he asked with pleading looks. Yunji sighed and nodded. “It’s okay. You have something important to do. Don’t worry about me.” She said but surely she was trying her best to make she sounds like she don’t mind about it. But the truth is, she really do. It’s like two weeks since they have their last date together. But now Taemin seems not interested in spending time with her.

V scoffed on the inside. *You’re such a pabo, noona. How can you being so clueless?* with the corner of his eyes, he looked at Taemin with full of disgust and hatred. Even his friends also make faces when they heard Taemin’s reason to decline Yunji’s idea. Jungkook raised his eyebrow innocently as he turned to Jimin and whispered, “Do you think he will go see the girl from last night?”

Jimin cupped the younger’s mouth with shocked eyes and slung his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder. He whispered back with his dialect. “Aish this kid! You better shut up or you will lose your tongue because open your mouth.”

As both of them stopped their ridiculous small fight, Taemin already kissed Yunji’s cheek and was about to leave. V looked away, can’t stand with the view. Taemin didn’t forget to wave at the boys and V who stood behind Yunji. “V, do you mind send her home for me?” V nodded with no expression on his face. “Sure.” *I rather send her by myself than let a big jerk like you send her home.*

Taemin walked away after waved goodbye to all of them. Yunji just walked him walked away with heavy heart. *He’s change. He always asked me to have lunch with him. Seriously Lee Taemin, did your heart start to change. I feel like our life is only one way.*

“Noona, let me send you home. You guys can go first. I’ll catch up with your guys later.” V said and the others nodded their head. They waved goodbye to Yunji before walked away. Yunji just smiled and waved back weakly.

Once the 6 boys a bit distance from them, J-Hope sighed. “I’m sure Taemin sunbae behaviour effect her somehow.” The others just nodded. Jimin turned his head toward his elders. “Seokjin hyung, You’re his senior, did you heard anything from your friends about him?” Jin who is one year older then Taemin make him a senior. Taemin is the same as Suga.

Jin just shrugged. “I don’t know. But what have we seen last night is enough to prove everything.” Jimin shakes his head as he look down. “But I’m worried about Taehyung. I’m afraid that he will do something to Taemin sunbae.” Suga patted his back to soothing him from think any negatively. “Don’t worry. Our Taehyung won’t do anything stupid unless he really have to.”

 

 

“Noona, gwenchana? You mute since we left from college.” V tried to look at Yunji’s face because she kept looking down on the road.

Seeing no reaction from her, V sighed. He grabbed her arm to make her stop walking and turned her to face him. Yunji startled. She surprised when she was being pulled back so suddenly. “W..wae Taehyung-ah?” With only one look, V knows that she’s trying to act calm and fine. “Tell me.” He said seriously. “Huh? Tell you what?” V sighed. “What’s in your mind, right now? Tell me.”

Know what he meant, Yunji look down. “He’s change.” She said softly. V was just standing there in front of her, waiting delicately for her to finish her words. “Even though……he act like he usually does, smile at me, and hold my hands like he usually did…..” Yunji’s voice starts to shake. “…..it didn’t felt the same anymore. It was different.”

V was just kept looking at the shorter girl in front of her even though she still older than him by one year. In fact it hurt him more that this girl are the one he loves and knowing that she was being cheated by her own boyfriend already bull enough.

He gathered all his courage and pulled her by her arms until he landed on his chest. With V sudden action, Yunji burst to tears at the same time. All these time, she’s been holding it alone and face the pain all by herself.

V wrapped his hands around her petite body. “It’s okay, noona. Cry all you want. Don’t hold it to yourself.” He whispered. He looked up at the sky to hold his own tear. *Why is it hard? Why I should comfort her for someone else stupidity? And why the person I’m hugging right now are not mine?*

 

 

​Yunji spends hours, sitting on her bed hugging her knees and gaze on her bed sheet like it was the most interesting in the world. Suddenly, one tear fall on her right cheek. She wiped it and lay down. After few minutes in that position, she stood up and walked to her wardrobe. She changes to denim jeans and grabbed peach cardigan before wearing it.

 

She grabbed her bag and walked toward the front door. Stays in her room too long make her suffocated. She needs some fresh air and wide space to clear her mind from all the thought about Taemin.

 

But spending half an hour, she’s still the same. Suddenly her eyes landed to a café where she used the go with Taemin. She stopped on her track and stared at the café. Usually, Taemin and her will spend their time together in that café and talked about random stuff. Taemin will order the same drink for both of them and cheese cake to share together. Done with their dates, Yunji will go home and make a call to V and tell them about how their date was.

 

But sometimes, she will complained that Taemin always order the same things without knowing what her truly favourite is. But she will say that she doesn’t mind because she loves him and everything is okay for her as long as Taemin is with her.

 

But she didn’t know that every word she says was only hurting V more and more.

But V still acts like he is happy for her and listening to all her story. Even though Yunji was talking about someone else that is not him, it’s enough for him with only hearing her voice.

 

Usually that voice will always call for him to play together when they still kids. The voice that always crying when he hit her with a ball accidently, but he ended up persuades her to stopped crying and piggy-back her back home.

 

But now that voice just called for him to say about her boyfriend, Lee Taemin. When she said that she likes someone, which is enough to destroy his world and his cheerful life.

 

Yunji take a deep breath and her heart full with mixed feelings. She turned her heels and continues walking to anywhere her feet bring her.

 

Everywhere in her eyes, people walked happily with their family, friends and even some of them walked with lovers. She smiled bitterly and looked down. *Everyone is happy with someone by their side……. but what about me? I’m alone and walked without knowing where I’m heading to,*

 

She keeps walking and looked on the front. But something or rather someone caught her attention. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter