B.I.L 1

You're My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, here is the first chapter for my dearest subbies...
B.I.L 1 
(Boy In Luv if you are wondering what is the meaning of B.I.L)
enjoy reading and leave a comment,,,neh? 
play the link below as you read this chapter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OiDv7n5xCQ0#t=0

C-CLOWN - FAR AWAY

 

 

“Hyung~ where are you taking us? I’m gonna die if my mom found out that I’m not in my room.” Jungkook kept whining as he followed his hyungs. 7 of them are heading to the city just for fun. All are because of Namjoon’s idea about going out to loosen up a bit.

 

“Yah Jeon Jungkook. Relax. It’s not like you never sneak out before. Besides, you have all you almighty hyung here to protect you if there some crazy noona trying to hit on you, right V?” Jimin slung his arm on the maknae shoulder with smirk on his face, just to as he nudge V who walked beside him.

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes as V just smiled and shakes his head because of Jimin jokes. “Chill guys. We’re not gonna be out that long.” Rap Monster said as he kept walking, leading the others to somewhere.

 

“Yeah, we’re gonna get you home on time, kiddo.” J-Hope said as he looked at the maknae behind them. Jin still with his phone, texting to God knows who. And Suga just walking silently, don’t have the urge to say anything to Namjoon night outing.

 

“Okay, we’re here.” Rap Monster said out loud. All of them stopped as they were eyeing the signboard in front of them.

“You’re taking us to a club? Did you forget that we have an underage boy here with us?” Suga scolled Namjoon. Even Jin looked at the latter with ‘are you serious?’ looks on his face.

 

“Eyyy hyung…sooner or later, he will go to this kind of place, so there’s nothing wrong to show him around don’t you think?” Namjoon said trying to calm down the elder one.

 

“What the hell do you think I am?” Jungkook asked out loud with wide eyes, can’t believe of this crazy hyung of his.

 

“Yah yah yah wait….Yah V, did Yunji noona already break up with her boyfriend?” Jimin asked as his eyes looked at V with question look.

Now all eyes on Jimin who asked weird question so suddenly. “Yah Park Jimin, why are you asking that kind of question to him? You know Yunji is precious to him.” J-Hope frowned at him.

 

Jimin don’t care with J-Hope remark, he still looked at his friend with his eyebrow raised in confused. V also raised his eyebrow at him and his eyes piercing at him sharply. Jimin pointed his finger to somewhere in front of them.

 

V looked at where Jimin arrowed his finger at, and near the club in front of them, there is Yunji’s boyfriend walking ahead to the club with a girl beside him. And that girl is obviously not Yunji. V looked at him with judging eyes from distance.

 

Lee Taemin, Yunji so called nice boyfriend, are in front of him, two-timing her with someone else and headed to a club. His hand wrapped around his waist as the girl naturally laid her head on his shoulder. *That jerk….don’t tell me he is cheating behind noona’s back.*

 

The other 6 can sense that V right now is tense seeing that guy. From the very beginning V already despise him. He envy Taemin because he have something that V want the most. And that is Yunji. His noona that he adore so much.

 

He still remember when Yunji admit that she likes someone and that guy is one year older than her. And what about him? He’s just a boy who is one year younger than her and she see him nothing more than a brother.

 

Namjoon start to feel guilty. “Err, should we head back home or you guys wanna go somewhere else?” he asked as he looked at the others.

“How about we go…” before Jimin could finish his words, “Let’s go in.” V said with serious tone.

 

Jin holds his shoulder. “Are you sure?” V didn’t answer him; instead he walked ahead toward the club. J-Hope shrugged. “Looks like we’ll go in there.” The others start to grow worried and there is nothing they could do and just follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter