B.I.L 3

You're My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know this music probably short...
but you can keep replaying it if you want....
and sorry if there's something wrong with my grammar...
i'm not good with english since it's not my first language here...
so enjoy reading and comment okay...

MBLAQ - IF YOU COME INTO MY HEART...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60LRXUoR_QA#t=10

 

Yunji lay down on her bed because she can’t sleep. Now it’s already 2 in the morning and her eyes still wide awake. V’s words kept repeating inside her head.

“All these time….I kept holding myself from hating you because she love you so much.”

“Seeing with my own eyes that you’re cheating behind her back is already enough. Jerk like you, two-timing the girl that I love.”

“No…I won’t regret….What makes I’m regretted is……for letting Yunji noona go to him.”

*So all along, Taehyung loves me? And I did not ever notice about it? Such a cruel person I am.*

Yunji remembered how she’s been finding V and told her everything about how her relationship with Taemin and how she precious about it too much. She’s totally regretted for hurting him and didn’t realize about his feelings. Since she met V, all she did is treating him like a dongsaeng. But V sees her more than as a noona. And what makes her angrier and stupid is, she’s blind because the person that cares for her more is always with her all along.

Breaking up with Taemin really make her feel lighter, but when V’s face came into her mind, her heart beating in weird kind of way after she knew about the younger guy felt toward her.

One tear fell down on her cheek as she turned to the side and hugged her pillow closer to her chest. If she should feel stupid for loving someone like Taemin and being two-timed behind her back, but right now she felt totally an idiot and mean for hurting someone sincere as V who loves her more than anyone else with dating Taemin on the first place.

But right now there’s nothing she can do than staying inside her bedroom and regretting for everything that already happened because of her stupidity. From the very beginning, Lee Taemin is not the one for him. She adore someone that not totally sincere and honest with her. Yunji spend her night with remembering everything that already happened with tears falling from her eyes before she went to sleep without her noticed.

 

 

The next day, Yunji decided to go to college early and the first thing that she need to do is find V and settle everything with him.

But all her plan wasted when his friends said that he’s not coming today. She arrived early and waited on the front gate and hoping the she will see V’s figure but then she saw his friends. She’s getting anxious when she saw them but her shoulder fell when she didn’t see V.

“Taehyung’s not coming today?” Yunji asked as she looked at them with disappointed. “We tried to call him but he didn’t pick up the phone. I guess he need some times alone for now.” Suga answered. “Oh…..” Yunji nodded and looked down. Right now she felt worse than before.

Jin approached her. He patted her shoulder. “Don’t worry. He will be fine and sooner or later he will appear. He knows that he can’t cut class too long.” Jin really knows how to comfort people with her brother-like words. Yunji nodded and lifted her head with weak smile. “I hope so. So can you guys do me a favour, can you please inform me if he meet you guys. I’m sure I’m the last one he wants to see for now.” Jin nodded. “Don’t worry. You’re the first we will be looking for if he’s come to us.” Yunji nodded in appreciated. “Thanks. I’ll be leaving now. Bye guys.” She waved at them and walked away into the building.

Jimin sighed. “The first person that he wants to see right now probably you, noona.” He said even though Yunji already far away from them.

J-Hope shrugged. “Let’s just see what will happen to them. I’m sure both of them knows how to handle their problems. Let’s go to class. Jungkook-ah…let me you to your class…” Jungkook frowned. “You’re neither my bodyguard nor my mother.”

J-Hope ignored his remark as he slung his arm around the maknae shoulder. “But I will be your protector from all those pedo noona who kept watching you like you are their chocolates bar on sale.” With that he led the younger one inside the building followed by the others 4.

 

 

It has been three days now and Yunji still didn’t see any sign from V’s friend about him. His friends always said that V’s not picked up his phone call or replying their messages. Even when they went to his house, his mother will said that he’s already went out from early in the morning and only went back home when nights come.

Even her mother started too worried because it’s rare for his friends looking for him. Shouldn’t he be with them instead of them come to their house and looking for his son like they didn’t met him for days?

When her mother asked if something wrong with his son, his friends always act like nothing happened and answered that they all busy with their assignment and class project that makes them hard to meet up like always.

“Do you guys know where he could be?” Yunji asked when she and V’s friends sat together on a café to have a talk about V. V disappearing are really make them worried. Even Jungkook feel incomplete because his orange haired hyung is not with them and he’s the only one will spoil Jungkook. Not like Jimin who always trying to insert something weird inside his mind and kept teasing him until he grew more annoyed.

Suga shakes his head as he kept playing with his straw inside his bubble tea’s glass, “We don’t have any idea. V is a guy that full with secret. We don’t know where he could be.”

Namjoon sighed. “There’s probably any place that he likes to go to clear his mind when something happen.” With his words, something clicked inside Yunji’s mind. *A place that he likes to go……*

“Wait….I think I have an idea where he could be.” All eyes now on her full, with curiosity. “Where?” Jin asked. Instead of giving some answer, Yunji picked her long hand back and slung it on her right shoulder before stood up. “I’m not sure yet, but let me take a look first. I’ll see you guys later, okay. Bye.” She immediately walked out from the café leaves the 6 guys dumbfounded.

Yunji kept running. *It can’t be that place, right?* her heart start to beat rapidly with the running and the anxiousness to find V. *Please God let him be there.*

 

FLASHBACK

“Noona, where are we going?” V kept whining nonstop since the first minute when Yunji asked him to come with her somewhere. “Aww Taehyung. Come on. I just wanna see how it would be up there.” Yunji walked up the stairs with V who didn’t stop complaining that he’s tired with all the climbing.

The building is a flat nearby their house and Yunji wanna know how it would be on top of the roof. She sure it will be a good view up there.

“Are we there yet?” V asked while yawning. “We’re getting close I think.” Yunji eyes kept looking upstairs with anticipation. “Urghh…this better be good.”

Then they reach on top of the building. “Oh my goodness! Taehyung-ah…you have to see this?” “Hmm?” Yunji is already opened the door and walked out and V followed behind her.

His eyes widen seeing the view. The night making it more better. With the lights on the street and the numbers of building in front of them, the view is really breathtaking. “It’s beautiful.” Yunji cheered as she clapped her hands in delight. V followed her to the railing. He had to admit that it does look beautiful. He smiled as he turned his head to see his noona who still watching the scenery in front of them. He smiled. “I am so gonna came he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter