Hello Kitty Couple

Bad Boy Lessons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Author POV ~

 


Sehun frowned in annoyance and didn't even know how he ended up in such place called Dream World with Luhan acting like a stalker. Well, he actually is.

“Luhan, stop it! you made people sharing at us.” He whispered embarrassedly with Luhan's action and glaring at people who sharing at them with jugging eyes.

Who do they think they are? Dare to jugged Oh-So-Perfect-Sehun?

“But I can't see Soo and Kai anymore! Sehun-ah ottukae!?” Luhan whined and kept looking around for his bestfriend and his crush.

Oh, he's remembered now why they ended up here. Because Luhan wanted to stalk his bestfriend and his crush. 

 


~ Flashback ~ 

-Yesterday at school-


“Luhan I missed you so much!!” Kyungsoo said cheerfully and grabbed Luhan to a bond-crushing hug.

“I missed you too! I'm glad you moved back!” Luhan said and giggled.

“Haha oh by the way, Baekhyun has something to tell us.” Said Kyungsoo who eyeing Baekhyun with a smirk.

‘Oh , Kyungsoo didn't forget about it!’ Baekhyun mentally swore.

“Really Baek? What is it?” Luhan asked sipping his orange juice.

“Uh, well... emm...”

And Baekhyun has no choice but to tell his bestfriends everything.

“He kissed you? Wow.. and you just ran off like that?” Luhan asked narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun.

“It doesn't sounds like you Baek.” Kyungsoo added.

“I'm kind of shock, okay? Next time I'll punch his face!” Baekhyun said and punching the air imitated a boxer.

“Hmm.. by the way, Someone had asked me out.” Kyungsoo whispered softly but Luhan and Baekhyun still caught it perfectly.

“What?!” Baekhyun.

“Who?!” Luhan.

“How?!” This time they said it together.

“Hmm.. I met him by accident yesterday when I visited an ice cream shop and then err.. he kind of asked me out. I really don't want to go what if he's a psycho?” 

“What's his name?” Baekhyun asked.

“He told me his name is Kai and he also went to our school. Did you guys know who's he?” 

Then.. moment of silence...

Baekhyun widen his eyes in shocked while Luhan froze in his spot.

“W-what?” Luhan managed to speak.

“What's ...up?” Kyungsoo asked in confused.

“Soo, that guy errr.. was Luhan's crush.” Baekhyun explained and Kyungsoo widen his already big eyes.

“R-really?! Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm going to cancel it even that guy's going to bully me!” Kyungsoo begin panicked.

“What? He's threaten to bully you?” Luhan asked.

“I don't know if he mean it or not but yes. Now, that's not important anymore.”

“No, you should go. I'm okay with it.” Luhan said smile weakly.

“But..” Before Kyungsoo could finish his sentence Luhan cut him off.

“No buts, I'm really okay.” 

 


~ Ended of Flashback ~

 

But he wasn't okay like he had told Kyungsoo.

He was stalking them with Sehun who unwilling to come but gave in when Luhan pouted and cried dramatically at him.

He had canceled his meeting once again because of Luhan.

“Why did you stalk them?” Sehun asked.

“Because.. because.. Uh.” He can't answer since he's not sure why.

“Huh?” Sehun raised his eyebrow up waited for the answer.

“Because I wanted to!” Luhan answered childishly.

“Okay, now let's go home. I think Kai won't do anything bad to your friend.” Sehun said secretly hoping that Kai and Kyungsoo dating each other for real.

“Okay,” Luhan nodded and get up with Sehun helped brush off the dried leafs and dirt on his pants. “But can we get some ice cream?” He asked blinking cutely at Sehun.

Sehun let out a chuckle. 

“Of course you can.”

 

 


_KaiSoo's side_

 

Kyungsoo walking awkwardly beside Kai who acting like it was a normal thing to do.

“What should be ride next?” Kai asked Kyungsoo.

“I want to go home.” Kyungsoo replied.

He really want to go home since he felt bad for Luhan.

“Oh c'mon let's go to ride that thing!” Kai hold his hand and Kyungsoo froze.

“Can you let go of my hand?” Kyungsoo asked.

“No, I don't want too.” Kai shook his head.

Kyungsoo sighed.

Luhan I'm so sorry if I lost myself control and kill your crush. Thought Kyungsoo who busy glaring at Kai's back.

 

 


-Back to HunHan-

 


“So yummy!” Luhan moans while his ice cream and it made Sehun felt uncomfortable at this kind of scene.

His moan made Sehun felt like a ert.

“U-uh, yes.”

“You're so kind Sehunnie.” Luhan giggled happily completely forgot about KaiSoo and suddenly Luhan stopped walking.

«Attention everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter