Kiss and Date(?)

Bad Boy Lessons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Luhan POV ~

 


It was the first time in my life that I want school to end faster cause I'm too excited for the ice cream date! 

“Stop grinning, can you?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at me. 

Well, Baek came back after lunch and I told him about the cafeteria accident including my ice cream date with Kai after school.

“What? I'm just excited.” I grinned wider.

“You begin creepy and it scared the hell out of me.” 

“I'm not! by the way, what did Chanyeol do to you this time? You rather quiet than usual.” I said and Baek jolts.

“N-nothing.” He shook his head and solving books into his backpack faster.

“Ahh, It must be something. C'mon Baek! I told you everything and you want to keep secret from me?” I pouted.

“I-it's really nothing.. He called me to plays video game with him, That's all.” Said Baek who done with his books and I didn't miss the pink blush on his face.

Byun Baekhyun blush for the first time.

“Then, why are you blushing just now? As I know, you don't blush.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I said n-nothing! maybe I don't feel well. Oh! Since today you going to meet Kai, I gonna go now. Bye Luhan!” He waves at me and run out the classroom without wait for my next question.

How suspicious. 

It must be something. 

Wait, my date with Kaiiiiii!!

I solved my book into my backpack in a light speed get out the classroom. 

 

 

Oh, how stupid I am. I forgot to ask Kai about the meeting place and now I just standing like an idiot here.

“Hey Luhan,” 

Oh, It's Kai.

I turned around to meet with a smiling Kai.

Shyness mode on. 

Why did I act like a love stuck preteen girl? I'm a man! I shouldn't act like this!

“H-hi Kai.” 

There's no way my (none-existed) manliness works when this y guy alive standing in front of me.

“Let's go, I knew a yummy ice cream shop.” Kai said leading and I just nodded shyly behind him.

Who cares about manliness when you date with such a god? heuheu..

“Luhan?”

“Coming!” 

 

 

~ Baekhyun POV ~ 

 


Thanks god that today Luhan have a date with Kai after school or else I have to to deal with a million questions from him. 

Well, I want to tell Luhan about 'it' too but it too embarrassing! 

Uh, I felt guilty right now.

 

~ Flashback ~

 

“Mr.Park is waiting for you inside.” Said The robotic man.

“Are you robot or human begin?” I asked narrowed my eyes at him.

“Human begin.” He replied.

“If you said so.” 

I said and knock on the door.

'Knock knock'

The opened with a haft slash face Park Chanyeol.

I spent a good 18 seconds to check him out.. 

Damn.. I hate to admit it but this guy is on fire since hot isn't enough.

“Stop staring and come in oh you can go now Ru.” He told the man cold and the man bowed before leaving.

“I didn't stare at you!” I said and walk inside.

Wow, his apartment is 2 times bigger than my house.

“Hey, let's play video game!” I turned around to meet Chanyeol who grinning creepy. 

Where did the face goes?

“What? You called me here just to play video game? I need to study you bastard!”

“Oh c'mon, I'm too bored and I don't know what to do.” He said with a pout.

Uh, Mafia leader knows how to pout?

“Okay.” I said with a sigh and add “you should put some clothes on first.”

“It's hot here, so No.” 

“Jerk.” 

 


1 hour later...

 

Don't worry, I didn't end up in hospital after called him a jerk but ended up playing a violent video game instead.


“I won again!!” Chanyeol holler like he just gaol in the World Cup game and by again it mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter