Lesson Two

Bad Boy Lessons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lesson Two : Bad boy could make people's hearts skip a beat.

 

~ Luhan POV ~

 


“ Yah!!! How dare you stole my first kiss like this you bastard!! ” I yelled in anger as I hit him with all my strength. 

“ H-hey! Stop!! I just teaching you how to kiss!! ” 

“ Oh really? No, thank you. You don't have to live anymore!! ” but before I could hit him, I realized that the person that I'm hitting right now is a mafia. Oh my god!! Luhan!! I stopped hit him.

“ Finally!! ” Sehun scoffed and free himself from my grip. 

“ Hehe.. ” I laugh awkwardly. 

“ Hehe? You hit me like there's no tomorrow and now you hehe at me? ” Sehun asked me while panting more like he tries to hold back his anger.

“ I'm s-sorry. ” I looks down don't dare to meet his eyes.

“ What should I do with you?! ” 

“ Release me, cancel the deal! ” I suggest with a cheering tone but his face showed nothing joke.

“ Oh yes, I don't think so. ” 

“ Oh!! It's nearly dark!! I have to go home! ” I started to panic.

“ Luhan Calm down, if you want to be a bad boy you have to back home late. ” Sehun said with a smirk.

“ No! I can't! Gege will cut my head if back home late!! Bye bye!! ” I wave at him and turned my back but Sehun grabbed my shirt.

“ I'll give you a ride. ”

“ I- O-okay. ” I nodded when I saw his face told me to not argued.

“ Good. ” 

 

“ Thank you for the ride. ” I bowed when I got off the car.

“ Luhan, ”  he called me.

“ Yes? ” I titled my head.

“ Come here, ” he motioned me to bend down and I did. 

“ Good night. ” He said with a kiss on my forehead. 

“ G-good night. ” I said and my heart beating so fast. 

“ It was a lesson. ” Sehun said with a smirk.

“ Ha? ” 

“ Bad boy could make people's hearts skip a beat  ” he said. “ and.. this lesson you passed. ” I blink twice. I passed? and.. Eh, why his face so red? 

“ Oh.. Take care Sehun-sii you looked like you have a fever. ” I nodded stupidly as I told him. 

“ Y-yes, thanks and good night again. ”  He nodded and his face became redder. I still standing in front of my house till I can't see his car anymore. 

“ I passed? What dose he mean? ” I murmured to myself. my heart beating this fast because of him.. because he's bad boy? I asked myself as I touch my own cheeks. Uhh... I felt my both cheeks are hot!!

“ Luhan? ” Kris-ge's voice made me snapped out my thought.

“ Yes, Kris-ge!! ” I shouted and come inside my house.

“ Why your face so red? ” Kris-ge asked with a curious face.

“ I- nothing ge. ” I lied. 

“ If you say so, good night. ” Kris-ge nodded as he patted my head. 

Kris-ge is my only family left. He takes care of me since our parents died in that car accident. Kris-ge is different from me. He's strong, handsome and nobody dare to mess with him. I have nothing to compare with my brother. 

“ I need to call Baekhyun!! ” I said as I rushed to my room and dialed his number immediately.

/ The number you calling is busy please try again later. / 

Maybe he already fell asleep. Okay we can talk tomorrow.

 

~ Baekhyun's side ~

 

I was dragged to this night club by my hyung who busy with his girlfriend right now. I agreed to come here because the 10000 won that he promised to give me only. and now I kind of regret it. I want to play my phone or call Luhan but it already dead. such a day.

“ I want to go home. ” I yawned as I told my hyung but he ignored me.

“ Yah!! I will tell umma!  ” I yelled this time but my jerk hyung doesn't care.

“ Fine!! I will back home by myself!  ” I hissed and find the exit but it hard to find when this club is too big. 

“ I said my shoes!! ” I heard a deep tone yelled and begin a want-to-know-everything I was I ran to the located where the voice came from and I found a tall handsome guy who gave his shoes to another guy that bend on his knees to . He's the rich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter