Kai

Bad Boy Lessons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Luhan POV ~

 


“What happened?” I asked Baekhyun who acting like a drying fish right now.

“I don't want to live anymore! I want to die! No no, I want to kill Park ing Chanyeol!!” He ignored my question and whining like a child wants candies.

“What happened?” I asked again.

“I want to kill Park Chanyeol! I want to kil-”

“WHAT HAPPENED?!! ANSWER MY ING QUESTION!!” I yelled and Baek jumped a little.

“He forced me! Wait, Did I just hear you swearing?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at me.

Did I just said 'F' word?

“I-I.. ”

“Wow, Oh Sehun did teach you how to be a bad boy huh?” Baek smirked and I just blush just hearing his name.

“He didn't teach me to say that I just.. I don't know.” 

Well, I really don't know. 

“Aww, our Lulu is going to be a bad boy~” here we go, a teasing Baekhyun.

“Stop it Baek and tell me about yesterday!” I changed the topic because I don't want to deal with teasing Baek.

“Oh right! That's bastard forcing me to do what I don't want to do!!” 

Baek said and started to cry dramatically.

“W-what?! H-he you?!!” My eyes rounded in shock. Oh my poor Baek.

“Yes, of course not!! He forced me to be his pet! a ing pet! While I'm such a handsome human begin!!” 

Handsome human begin? More like a cute little puppy. Haha.

“I think it not a big deal. At least you're alive.” I said the matter of fact. 

“But.. But... I don't want to be his pet! Luhan help me! tell your boyfriend to help me!!” 

“I-I don't have a boyfriend!” I yelled.

“I mean your bad boy teacher. ehehe...uh oh, you should look at your face right now you look like a tomato! Ah ah ah!” Baek laughed loudly.

“I'm not!” I protested and gave him a death glared.

“Haha.. Just kidd-”

“Er excuse me, Mr.Park wants to meet you.” A man in black clothes appeared from nowhere said in a robotic tone.

“Tell him, I'm busy.” Baek shooing the man with annoyance.

“I'm sorry but you have to come with me because Mr.Park doesn't take no for answer.” 

“Tsk! I'm going to sue him for animal abusing!” His mouth saying but his hand started to put his things into backpack.

“I'm sure you mean human abusing.” I corrected.

“Whatever.” He shrugs and ask the man “Do you know why that jerk wants to meet me?”

“Sorry, I don't know about it and Mr.Byun the last person who called Mr.Park a jerk ended up in the hospital for 3 months.” The man said.

“So what? I don't care. Beh!” Baek mer-rongs at the man childishly and the man just speechless.

“Bye Luhan. I'll back as soon as possible.” Baek waves and I just nodded.

“Good luck,” 

 

 


Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter