My Roomies & The Members

Be With You

You dragged your luggage into the not-so-empty room and someone was already there. You tilted your head and saw his face, it was Minwoo. Not long, Kwanghee barged in the room with a box of makeup supplies. "Aish. Consider myself unlucky." he complained and arranged his 'belongings'. You did the same, you guys unpacked for more than an hour before Kevin came up to call you guys for dinner. Minwoo and Kwanghee quickly rushed down leaving you behind. Just when you stood up, your cell phone rang. 'Jin Oppa'. You accepted the call.

 

"How's everything there?"

 

"Umm.. Pretty good, I guess."

 

"Well, okay then. Just get ready for tomorrow's schedule. It'll be a really long day I tell you."

 

"Yes oppa."

 

"Sleep well, and make sure those boys do too. Especially Siwan, the others listens, but that kid, he talks to himself sometimes."

 

"Uhh... huh.."

 

"Oh well. There's nothing else, so, Good bye Miyeon-ah."

 

"Bye oppa."

 

You ended the call and moments later, your stomach grumbled. You just rememberd. Dinner. You opened your bedroom door and you already saw Kwanghee returning into the room. He ate pretty fast. You thought.  You quickly went down to the kitchen and saw empty plates on the table with a few leftovers, and I mean like few few as in 'crumbs'-few. You stared at it and your stomach started grumbling again. Heechul stood up from his seat and wanted to walk past you but he stopped. "Oh. You're still here?? The food's all finished!! Igues we were very hungry." he said before walking off. You glared at his back and angrily stomp to the kitchen. He did it on purpose. You just know it.

 

You looked in their cabinets and there was nothing. Not even a packet of noodles. "Are you serious?" you mumbled. You opened the fridge and saw energy drinks, cheese and some fruits. "You're seriously joking." you mumbled once again. "Fine then." you pouted. "I'll just go to the nearby shop to buy some instant noodles. Sheesh!" you closed the fridge and walked into your room. Kwanghee welcomed you back. "Back so fast?" he chirped in a happy tone. You just ignored him and searched for your wallet in your purse. You grabbed your hoodie when you walked out of your bedroom and stuffed your wallet in your pocket. "YAH!" you heard Kwanghee shouting at you.

 

 

Later, you came back with a few pack of instant noodles, you couldn't just buy one pack and bring it home. Who knows you'll go hungry and they won't leave some food for you? Might as well buy more and keep them as storage. You started cooking until someone walked in the kitchen. It was Kevin, he peeked from your shoulder quietly. "You can put the spices in now." What?! You turned around and saw Kevin taking a sip of water while looking at you. You decided to ignore him and continue cooking. You could feel Kevin was still standing there. "Your noodles are getting soggy." he said. "I don't care! I like it this way!" you lied. He pushed you aside and turned off the stove. He poured the noodles onto your bowl and placed it on the table with chopsticks. "Enjoy!" he smiled at you. You felt annoyed but he didn't do anything wrong did he?

 

You picked up your chopticks. Kevin took a seat in front of you. Staring. "Go on. I'm not going to steal your food." he said. You took the first bite of the noodles then another. God, you were really hungry. "You don't know much about cooking do you?" he suddenly asked. You finished eating and shook your head. "Ahh.. I can cook for you if you want to." he insisted. "Wha-?" You stood up from your seat and gave him the are-you-serious look before placing your bowl and chopsticks in the sink to wash them. "I mean, I cook for the other members, so might as well I cook a portion for you too." he smiled. You turned around, "It's ok, you don't have to." You looked at your watch and 'fake-yawned'. "It's getting late, you'd better get to bed. We, I mean you guys have a tight schedule tomorrow." you told him. "Ok then. Goodnight." he smiled and walked out the kitchen. Phew. He. Cook for you. Seriously. You shook your head before leaving the kitchen and switching all the lights off and head towards your room.

 

 

Next Day...

You woke up because of your alarm. Kwanghee was mumbling in his sleep while he hugs onto a pillow tightly. You went to shower and came back into your room. They're still asleep. How will you wake them up? You think. Dongjun. Yeah, he was the one who talked to you yesterday, perhaps you could get help from him. You nodded and walked out your bedroom to wake Dongjun up first not knowing someone already woke up in the room, his eyes were staring at you the whole time pretending to be asleep.

 

"Dongjun-ah. Dongjun." You quietly called him as you poke his cheeks. Soon, he woke up rubbing his eyes. "N-noona??" he mumbled. "Time to wake up." you smiled. Dongjun looked around the room then plopped his head onto his pillow once again. Your expression changed to a frown. "Yah! Dongjun! Wake up!!" you nudged him but still he refuses to wake up early in the morning.