First Encounter

Be With You

 

You managed to put on a fake smile at them. "Well, introduce yourself boys." said Jin. The red-headed guy nodded and faced the other 8 guys signaling them something. Few seconds later, they bowed at the same time and said, "Nice to meet you, we're ZE:A". You were impressed, pfft, who wouldn't be? I mean, you weren't supposed to be here but you signed 'the contract' and there you are staring at those 9 guys, you gotta' admit, they're pretty handsome.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Moon Jun Young, the leader of the group."

 

"My name is Jung Hee Chul, the lead rapper."

 

"I'm Kim Tae Hun, the mother of the group."

 

"My name is Ha Min Woo, the lead dancer of the group."

 

"I'm Park Hyung Sik, the height of the group."

 

"Im Woong Jae or also known as Siwan, the fashionista."

 

"Kim Dong Jun, the baby maknae of the group."

 

"I'm Kevin Kim, the chef of the group."

 

Silence. All 8 guys turned to one guy who was busy looking into the mirror.

 

"Oh!..  Hi~ I'm Hwang. Kwang. Hee." he said making poses in between his names before he continued further on, "the face of the group."

 

The other members were being sarcastic such as coughing loudly, laughing and even joking and teasing this Kwanghee guy. You giggled at what he said and Kwanghee suddenly turned to your direction. You raised your eyebrows at him as he approached you putting an arm around your shoulder. "Hi~ Noona~" he sings. You stared at him with anger boiling up to your shoulders. "Kwanghee-ah." called Jin. "Yes hyung?~~" he responded. "She's younger than you." said Jin. Kwanghee had a shocked expression planted on his 'beautiful' face. "MWO!?" he scanned your body before letting his arms free and stared at you again.

 

"Yah Kwanghee-ah! You'll spoil your beautiful face with that expression of yours, so quickly wipe it away." said Siwan. Everyone was giggling behind Siwan and some even tried to imitate his shocked expression. "I.. A-Ahem. Yah! Im WoongJae!!..." he glared at Siwan before facing you once again. "Mian, I usually get lots of noona's here." You smiled at him, "It's okay." you said. "Since you all know each other now, Mi Yeon, I shall guide you for the first few days regarding their schedules." said Jin. You nodded and followed him outside.

 

 

Outside the training room

Jin pointed towards a paper which has all 9 members’ schedule on it, each of them were arranged neatly. “Wow.”  You were shocked and didn’t know it came out of your mouth. “Hmm??” Jin looked at you. “Oh nothing Jin-sshi, please go on.” You said. He continued and told you that you ‘must’ be there whenever they needed you even when they don’t need you; you still have to check up on them just like a mother taking care of her own children. This was harder than you thought. He shared further details about everything, including each member’s personality and background. You thanked Jin formally and he asked you to call him oppa since he wasn’t ‘that old’. You smiled and thanked him once again before entering the training room.

 

 

Inside the training room

The 9 guys were practicing their choreography while you entered and sat in a corner. You opened a file and scanned through the first profile, and then the second one, then the next one until the very last profile, the maknae. You learned so much about them within that time when they were practicing, suddenly someone sat beside you. You turned to him and you recognized him straight away since you had just finished reading his profile. “Kim.. Dongjun??” you called out. He looked at you and smiled. “Annyeong uhh.. manager Jang.” He took a quick look at your nametag. “No need to be so formal, please just call me noona.” You said.

 

“Oh? You’re older than me??” he asked. You nodded. “Ahhh~” you both just sat there looking at the rest practice when someone just broke the silence. “Yah! Kim Dongjun, how could you have Manager Jang all to yourself without sharing with us??” teased Heechul as he took a seat beside you. “I was just getting to know noona..” said Dongjun. “Oh really? Go get me a drink Dongjun-ah.” ordered Heechul. “Ne.” Dongjun simply answered, he was the maknae after all and he just ‘had’ to obey all his hyungs. You stood up from your seat, “I’ll go.” Dongjun looked at you. “Rest.” You ordered Dongjun and told him to sit down before leaving to grab a bottle of water for Heechul.

 

You bumped into somebody on the way, “Ouch.” You looked up and saw a guy smiling down at you. Dang, he’s really tall. “Manager Jang!! Are you alright??” he asked worriedly. “Ah- Hyungsik!” you called him. “You know my name!!” he chirped happily. You nodded and told him the same thing you told Dongjun. He was another dongsaeng to you so you told him to call you noona.

 

“Oh there you are Mi Yeon!!” exclaimed Jin Oppa. “Is there anything wrong, oppa?” you asked. “Yeah, come to the training room in 5minutes, we’re going to have a short meeting there. You too Hyungsik.” He said. Hyungsik nodded and bowed, “Yes hyung!” Hyungsik followed you to grab a bottle for Heechul but you both ended up carrying a carton of bottles to the training room. Both of you entered and took a seat on the floor.

 

Jin oppa clapped his hands to gain everyone’s attention. “As you all know, Mi Yeon is our new manager, the chairman had arranged plans.” You tilted your head in confusion, plans? “Just get to the point, hyung!!” shouted Heechul. Jin oppa glared at him. “It’s better for the manager to stay with the members.” He said. You were speechless at that statement. What!? YOU. Staying with 9 guys?! Could this get any worse?? “So no objections? Good.” Omg. “Oppa!!” you spoke. Jin oppa and the rest looked at you. “Yes Mi Yeon? Is there a problem with this arrangement??” he asked. “Uhmm..” If you told him you don’t want to live with these 9 guys, they’ll probably dislike you, who know you may get called into the chairman’s office once again!! You sure don’t want that.

 

“N-nothing.” You looked down and let him continue. “Ok then, Mi Yeon you’ll sleep at the dorms starting… tonight.” What!? So soon!? “We’ve prepared some of your belonging already.” He continued. “You what?? How’d you get my belongings?” you asked curiously. “Uhh.. that’s a secret.” Said Jin oppa. He clapped his hands together again to end the meeting, “Ok guys, you can head back to the dorm now and please welcome Mi Yeon nicely.”

 

 

 

That evening

There you are standing in front of the dorm. “You coming?” asked Kevin as he arranges the shoes nicely on the shoe rack. You could see tone of shoes in different colors arranged nicely. You nodded and followed him. You went into the living room and saw the rest already making themselves comfortable. As soon as Junyoung, the leader, sees that you had entered the living room, he stood up from his seat. “Ok guys, we have to let her stay in one of our rooms, it may be packed but we have to share rooms.”

 

“Does that mean we’ll get more packed in a room!?” asked Kwanghee. “Perhaps, we have 4rooms, the first room has 3members and the other 3 remaining rooms has 2 members each. We’ll just… have to choose the lucky 2 to be roommates with.. Manager Jang.” Most of the members were whining and pleading the leader to not get chosen. You felt uneasy since you had to not only sleep under the same roof with 9 guys but also have to sleep in the same room with 2 guys.

 

You broke the atmosphere with your own idea. “Umm.. It’s okay if you guys don’t wanna’ room with me. I can just tell the chairman that I-” Junyoung cut you off before you could even finish your sentence, “No, we’re a family now and you’re not going to go tell the chairman that you’re not staying with us. We each have a tight bond, you’re part of this family now and you can’t run away from us.” You were impressed at that short speech but you never expect the next thing.

 

“So… I’m the leader and you guys have to treat me differently and I’ll forfeit from being chosen.” He said. Everyone quickly disagreed to that and started throwing pillows at him. “That’s not fair!! We’ll do this fair and square, we’re a ‘family’ and if one disagrees on something, we all disagree to it.” said Siwan. “I call for a game of rock, scissors and paper.” said Kevin. Everyone agreed to it and they started playing, the 2 unlucky ones will get chosen to be roomed with you. You watched them as they played seriously.

 

The first 3 members who got out of the situation were Heechul, Hyungsik and Taehun. The rest continued playing and 2 other members were safe. They were Dongjun and Junyoung. There were 4 left, Minwoo, Siwan, Kwanghee and Kevin. “Yah! Hyung! You were the one who suggested this game and you’re left in the final!?” teased Dongjun. “Keep quiet!” Kevin hissed. It was the moment of truth, 2 of these guys will be roomed with you.

 

“YES!!” shouted two guys who high 5-ed each other after they both won. “Hyung! You finally won!!” said Dongjun as he continued teasing Kevin. Siwan smiled and patted Kwanghee’s shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

A/N: a long chapter ^^ Hope this chapter is going well :/

Comment + Subscribe please!  :3